main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

e-book question

Discussion in 'Literature' started by spyderbyte, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spyderbyte

spyderbyte Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2003
    i was looking through book release schedules and it said the paperback edition of Destiny's Way will also include Ylesia (which was previously only in e-book format.) Is Recovery in any NJO paperbacks? Or was the first 80-or-so pages of Star by Star actually Recovery?

2. Master-Anakin-Solo

Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2002
    I think it was mention that the recovery e-book will be published in the paper back of SbS, however in the hardcover there was nothing of this sort.

Just so you know recovery deals with the treatment of Leia's legs in Corellia and the entaglement of Han's cousins on it.

3. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    yeah, it was the first 80 pages of the star by star paperback.

4. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    I think it was mention that the recovery e-book will be published in the paper back of SbS, however in the hardcover there was nothing of this sort.

Just so you know recovery deals with the treatment of Leia's legs in Corellia and the entaglement of Han's cousins on it.

5. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002

6. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    As already stated, the first 82 pages of the SbS paperback was Recovery. There is a brief break page between the two on which the only words are Star by Star written in bold face, about three times normal print, to alert you you're about to start a different story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.