main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

E-wedding bells are e-ringing...

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by NaboosPrincess, Sep 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Jello, mind if I cut in for a dance with the bride?

2. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002
  3. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    okay, I guess we deserved that 8-}

but hey, its been a while since I've seen my sis, I'm entitled, arent I? ;)

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
  5. Ysanne_Isard

Ysanne_Isard Jedi Master star 5

Oct 27, 2002
    Of course you are! :p

6. Jedi_Sha

Jedi_Sha Jedi Master star 5

Oct 13, 2002
    you're not a bad dancer tie, i'm very impressed.

7. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Go ahead. :)

Actually, if we could stop the dancing... Mitth has prepared a speech.

We'll resume after it, and then Genghis may dance with the bride. :)

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    straightens his uniform

Of course, PoTman.

clears throat and gathers the attention of everyone

First off, I'd like to say that I am a terrible terrible best man. I wish I could have gotten here earlier to see this through from the beginning, like with my friendship with the bride and groom, to the end.

smiles softly as he remembers

I remember the first time I met Jello on the Jedi Council, it was here in the EUC within the Thrawn Fans Unite!! thread. He was just a n00b of a few months and boy did he have terrible grammar and spelling. Now I am certain Jello is going to start pointing out errors in this speech and I welcome it. Without his superior intellect and better memory...

;)

My own grammar and spelling would still be down there with those pesky n00bs. Thank you, Jello for pointing out my errors. Even if it can be annoying sometimes. 8-}

Jello and I did not start out as friends in the beginning, but as rivals always trying to best the other in something. Be it knowledge on Grand Admiral Thrawn or everyday things in life. Always were we competeing and always did we learn something new about a subject or each other. Even to this day I still don't know why we do this, it is just something we do.

GrandAdmiralJello has been a big influence on the EUC. It was he who organized and took over the Imperial Navy and recruited me and many others that led to Fire_Ice_Death starting the Rebellion and sparking the EUC Civil War. A Civil War that eventually led to the creation of the Role Playing Forum.

He, among others, created the best RPG in the Jedi Council. Now this leads me to talk about his character. If there ever is a man who can take his own death well--especially when his friend is responsible--it is Jello. I ruined a lot of things for him in that game and most people would have lost it and acted like a n00b.

But not Jello.

Sometimes impatient, sometimes rude, most definately arrogant :D and egotistical, but most important of all he knows how to keep his cool when things go wrong. He has the makings of a good leader and I think he will be successful in life even if he doesn't finish college.

I believe I have to take some credit in Jello and NabooPrincess' meeting. If I had not taken over the EU Senate and started my dictatorship regime, NabooPrincess would not have strongly opposed me and Jello would most likely not have started talking to her.

At least, not that soon.

NP and I certainly did not hit it off well in the beginning. I learned from Jello that she did not like me.

I seem to have that affect on people. 8-}.

But once she learned I was a nice guy and very funny, she gave me a chance and we slowly became friends.

Never in my life have I ever avoided someone when it came to debating. NP, my dear, you can debate and you will always have me running from you no matter the subject.

You've also taught me to never take over the EU Senate while you are there. So let me know when you decide to retire. ;)

raises a glass of wine

I may not have known you for long NaboosPrincess, but it is an honor to be considered your friend. And Jello, you may be a pain in the neck when it comes to English, but it is an honor to be considered your best friend.

It is also an honor to be the best man of your wedding you two. Cheers and may your e-marriage be a long and loved one.

9. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
  10. Genghis12

Nov 18, 1999
  11. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] Oh...sorry I only made it to the reception, I had "Three weddings & a Funeral" to go to, and so little time to make back here to see it all 8-} !

*hands NaboosPrincess her wedding gift*

Its supposed to be chocolate, yet I got hungry on the way over! [face_laugh]

12. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    [face_shocked]

*speechless*

Wow.

Thanks, Mitth.... a bunch. :)

Oh, and... :D

*competing

:p

I'll leave the rest as is.

13. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    [face_blush]

Mitth, I....

Wow.

That was one of the most touching speeches I've ever e-heard. Thank you!!! [face_love]

Hey, Strid, nice to see ya. And, uh, thanks. ;)

14. Jedi_Sha

Oct 13, 2002
    aw, mitth, that was so sweet. :) *raises toast before resuming dance*

15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    ROFLMAO

Your welcome.

16. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    that was great Mitth

17. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    No problem NaboosPrincess I wouldn't miss it for the WORLD! 8-}

*walks over to the buffet table and tries to put alittle bit of the food served into his over the shoulder back-pack*

Save that one for later! [face_laugh]

18. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    *raises glass in toast and continues to dance with Sha*

19. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Mitth, we actually first met at Lara's e-wedding--we argued that only one GA could be in a thread at the same time. Then at the Imperial Fan's Unite!! thread, where you proclaimed that I was the most "egotistical person you ever met". That's my favorite line from you, followed by "...with a fifteen year old Mr-I-Am-Perfect for a sidekick" from your EUIS days.

And I never realized that if you hadn't taken over the EUS, then I'd have never... never... wow.

20. Ysanne_Isard

Ysanne_Isard Jedi Master star 5

Oct 27, 2002
    Sorry Unca Jello, but after that I have to tell everyone!

JELLO MADE A SPELLING ERROR IN AN IM EARLIER TODAY! [face_shocked]

21. Genghis12

Nov 18, 1999
    Thanks, GAJ. JellosPrincess, would you like to dance?

22. Jedi_Sha

Oct 13, 2002
    my computer is evil...

*hugs tie*
    thanks for the dance, but i'm going to have to take a break so i can get some of that cake...

23. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Ysanne: *stuffs candy into her mouth* Quiet, girl! :p [face_perfect]

Genghis: JellosPrincess, eh? I like it. :D

24. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    I'd be honored, Genghis. :)

25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Lol, see if you didn't have that memory I would never know anything correctly. And you still are my "sixteen year old Mr.-I-Am-Perfect sidekick" 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.