main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[E3] New Xbox 360 Slim Confirmed

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by zacparis, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zacparis

zacparis VIP star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2003
    You can save your entire profile (name, gamerpoints, achievements included) and copy it over, or after booting your new 360, just simply enter your login details to Xbox Live and it'll download the profile for you. It's all stored online, you'll never lose it.

2. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
  3. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    The new 360 is retailing at £200 in the UK, much more than the $200 it's selling for in the US. Can't say I'm surprised though. Question is, as it's the most expensive 360 available would it be better to save up for one or go for a cheaper model?

4. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    I'd wait and see what the cheaper model does and doesn't come with in comparison to the current one. In all likelihood though, you'll probably spend just as much money (or more) buying extras and such for the cheaper one, but again it hasn't been revealed what the differences will be yet.

5. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    I'd love to wait. But I woke up this morning and my Xbox isn't reading discs; rather than being able to select "play game" from my dashboard, it says "Open Tray" and it isn't reading that there's a disc in the drive.

Might be getting a new Xbox sooner than I expected.......[face_frustrated]

6. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    If I were a paranoid man, I wouldn't put it past MS to actually send nasty viruses through active Live connections to make existing 360's break down in order to...persuade you...into buying the new slim rigs. But I'm not that paranoid, and MS wouldn't stoop so low, nosiree... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.