main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Eager Anticipating & Relaxing...over Chocolate. OCs. One Shot.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, May 4, 2015.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Title: Eager Anticipating & Relaxing...Over Chocolate
    by Nyota's Heart
    Time: 2 ABY
    Disclaimer: Borrowing OCs and written at the request of Chyntuck @};-

AN/Summary: Friends enjoying time together.

Missing scene between Part 2 chap 9-10 of Necessity Beyond Sway.

Valeria, Tashi, and Ayesha feature.

Tashy loves chocolate. Kal introduced it to her during one anniversary and she hasn't looked back since. Tam also loves it, but he cannot have it anytime close to evening-tide. That would be asking for a disaster.

Valeria also loves chocolate. So they arrive at Ayesha's door one afternnoon with sweet treats stuffed to bursting with the delectable filling.

Ayesha is anticipating the Plebeian exhibition. She has double-&-triple checked everything.

"This is going to be fantastic!" Valeria says happily. "Your best work ever."

Tashy grins. "It will also make a socially relevant statement, incidentally."

Ayesha picks up a steam-bun and takes a tentative bite, not sure what to expect. "Oh, wow." She breathes. "Wonderful."

As they enjoy their sweet indulgences, Ayesha asks Valeria: "Does Matt ever strike you as being secretive Val?"

Valeria considers. "I know there are things he cannot tell me for work reasons. Frankly, I'd probably be bored with the minutiae anyway."

"Thrawn seems to be..." Ayesha sighs. "Holding something back... for some unknown reason."

"Kal's and my jobs are totally not complicated by conflicts of interest." Tashy says. "But it all boils down to trust. His, and mine. He'll tell me when he thinks I need to know and what I need to know, and that works in reverse too. Not to say I don't burst with curiosity. Tam, now that's an open and unequivocal ground of communicating between us."

Ayesha ponders her friends' words. "I'll try to be patient." She grimaces, and reaches for another treat.

+++++

;)

[:D] !!

Gemma, divapilot and Kahara like this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    sweet little piece with nice OC's

Kahara and Nyota's Heart like this.
  3. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Ooh, I missed your tag! Girl-talk applied to my OCs [face_love] [face_dancing] :* and with trademark Ny goodies to eat! I want to see a description of those chocolate steam-buns in the Fanon Thread -- they sound awesome =P~

Thanks so much! [:D]

Gemma, Kahara and Nyota's Heart like this.
  4. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    As Timothy Zahn says -- every galaxy has chocolate and if they don't then then are not worth visiting. This was the fighting argument he used to introduce Hot Chocolate as Luke's fav drink.

Nyota's Heart and Kahara like this.