Eagles Chat

Discussion in 'Philadelphia, PA' started by SithLord1968, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi180 Jedi Master

star 1
    Guys, after watching that debacle tonight, I think it's fair to assume the Eagles are falling into the same rut the previous four Super Bowl losers fell into the following year.

Why is McNabb still playing? He's hurt. He shouldn't be playing.

What does it take to get through Andy Reid's thick skull we have to run the ball!!!! The offense looked good in the third quarter because we ran the ball! If we ran it in the beginning, the outcome of that game could have been different.
  2. TK813cricket Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. Meriween Jedi Knight

How much hate you have for me now Herb :p

Hehehe
  4. Padawan915 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    You honestly have no clue do you Meri. :p
  5. TI-0694 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Looks like things are getting interesting huh?

I got your back Meri!
  6. TI-0694 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Round 2 on Sunday. Go Jints.
  7. Padawan915 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Whatever...its time for the Flyers...oh crap. They're behind the Rangers right now. Jeez, nothing is right in this world.

Might as well just twidle my thumbs until a Philly team becomes good again.
  8. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    I have to say that was a hell of a game yesterday. The Eagles have so much going against them right now and they stuck around right until the end. Hats off to them for playing strong in the face of adversity.
  9. Padawan915 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    They did play one hell of a game. Sucks that the Eagles lost, but I'll give them an A for effort. Oh yeah Giants fans, you gotta tell Eli to stop throwing up too many picks. It's gonna kill them in the playoffs.
  10. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    Well, things can only get better next year, can't they? 5 months till training camp!!
  11. Padawan915 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    They need to sign a Outside Linebacker, O-Line, Edgerrin James or Jamal Lewis, Reggie Wayne and draft LenDale White out of USC.

Then the Eagles will destroy everyone next year.
  12. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    ^ Don't forget D-Line help to our big list of needs.
  13. Padawan915 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The D-line wasn't terrible. They definitely do need a better interior presence, and Kearse isn't performing well enough to merit that contract.
  14. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    Dude, one of our biggest problems last year was not getting enough pressure on the QB. Opposing QB's sat back there and had plenty of time way too often against us. If the D-Line is not addressed we're in serious trouble again next year.
  15. Padawan915 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The problem with that, which I saw a lot of, was that opposing offenses knew how to read the blitzes. You take away the main thing that has made the D so good, the ability to blitz. If the offense can pick up the blitz, the D is screwed. So yeah, more pressure is nice, but maybe it's time for the D to rethink it's scheme a little bit.
  16. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    That's a big part of what I'm talking about, we have to have Defensive lineman that can get to the quarterback, so that we don't have rely on the blitz so much.
  17. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Not really about the Eagles but I just wanted to drop an invite off to see if anyone was interested in playing fantasy football. The info can be found here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.