main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Earlier games

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by LoneEvenstar, Nov 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneEvenstar

LoneEvenstar Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2002
    What's your opinion on Super Nes Star Wars games? Any favorites, least favorites?

2. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    Super Empire Strikes Back was the best, Super Star Wars was second, and Super Return of the Jedi was third, IMO.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    SSW was quite fun, SESB was awesome but could be damn hard (cloud city was a sith and a half...), SROTJ was probably the most fun, even if it was the easiest (well, with exception to the bunker stage)...Ewok levels were damn fun ::)

Yipcha!

4. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

I used to own ESB and ROTJ. I got all the way to the Cloud City stage boss, died, and said **** that. I let a friend borrow it for a "week" a few days later, and never saw it again :( . I REALLY want it back though.

I recently in the past week started playing ROTJ, and beat it on all three difficulty levels. Pretty fun.

I remember getting to the Tatooine stage boss is ANH. That was the only game that didn't have level codes though, so I couldn't get farther only renting it.

Good memories...

-saber holder

If you simply must swear, please * out ALL the letters. Best if you can not use the word at all, obviously.

5. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    All of them were great, but I remember having the most fun on SROTJ. The only level that I can clearly remember driving me insane was the Endor level...I don't remember how many there were, so I can't say which one...but man that thing drove me crazy (it was the one with the idle AT-ATs that you had to scale).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.