main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Early Era Jedi

Discussion in 'Literature' started by JEDI-SOLO, Mar 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Just a quick question. The adventures of Kun, Sunrider,Qel-Droma, Sadow,Kresh,and others were all told in comic books right? Well my ? is are there any regular books to read about them or will there be?

2. ILLUMINATUS_JEDI

ILLUMINATUS_JEDI Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    As much as I would LOVE TotJ Novels there ain't any.
    So it's just Comics for you my lad! 8-}

3. loser_fett

loser_fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2001
    There might be a chance that new books will come out. If you look at recent releases from Del Rey they have a list of different SW eras and one of those is the Sith era. Whether this Sith era is during the time of Exar Kun or Darth Bane is anyone's guess.

4. ILLUMINATUS_JEDI

ILLUMINATUS_JEDI Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Is this from the DR Website Fett?

5. loser_fett

loser_fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2001
    No this is purely conjecture on my part I_J. But if you look at recent releases like Dark Journey or Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, they give five eras on the back and then the one where the book fits in is highlighted. One of those is a Sith Era so that leads me to believe there must be some plans for some novels on the Sith or other Characters from Tales of the Jedi somewhere down the line or they wouldn't have bothered to include it. Might just be wishful thinking though.

6. Jedi Novaga Sage

Jedi Novaga Sage Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 1999
    The comica are alright and finally done but Id like to see some novles run into the picture

7. Groovy_Ssi-Ruuvi

Groovy_Ssi-Ruuvi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Nice catch with the "Sith Era" listing on the Del Rey books, fett. That certainly piques my interest...

I was always a fan of the Tales of the Jedi comics, but really wished they could go into more detail through novelization. I doubt it'll happen, but I'd buy them if they did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.