main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Early Happy Turkey Day

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by eddie-wan-kenobi, Nov 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    As I will be wrapped up with doing the family-food thing tommorow and wont have time to get on my computer, wanted to wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving. I am truly thankfull that we are HALFWAY TO EPISODE III!!! It'll be here before you know it!
    No seriously, I am thankfull for my family, my health, and for you guys welcoming me into your little group. I think I'm gonna cry. :_|

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Well, we're happy to have you.

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Ditto what Entropy said, buddy! We are glad to have you! And, yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Eastern Rim, and to all of our friends that come here to chat with us! I hope you and your families have a very safe, fun, and festive holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Just don't blink or you'll miss Christmas.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Same here.

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I have a feeling December will be interesting for me. My favorite holiday of the year is coming up, and my son will be due to be born. That part, though, will remain a mystery as to exactly when. I could be at the end of this year, or it could be at the very beginning of 2004. But it will provide for a very exciting month, to be sure.

7. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    To be sure!

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Speaking of which, Rocky Mount has a new Chuck E. Cheese opening up in december, too. My son is going to LOVE that!!!

9. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    I heard it was already open.

BTW, Wednesday night I went to Chuck E. Cheese for adults in Raleigh (Jillian's). Ashley's band was playing there and I had to pick up Cousin Nate the next morning anyway (he flew in from Orlando). So Cousin Tom and I went up Wednesday night and got a hotel room.

Unfortunately, there were no dancing Jedi to be seen.

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, I know. I couldnt make it that night. :D

Anywho, you been catching up on the zzz's enough that you might be up for watching the Two Towers extended edition this weekend? Perhaps over at Dennis' or at your place? I will be on call, thats the bad part, but last weekend I only got 1 call. :(

11. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Sure. Speaking of which, I need to return Dennis' regular edition to him.

Friday, I'm planning on grabbing diner with Lodreh and Cam in Rocky Mount. But Saturday night I should be free after 9 or 10.

12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Alright, that should work out perfectly. Besides, we gotta see the extended edition before ROTK comes out. Thats only 16 days away.

13. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    I already watched the extended TTT and it was gerat! So were all the xtra features!

14. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    I'm really looking forward to Return of the King. I just hope it lives up to my expectations.

15. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Something tells me that this one will, Entropy. :) Also, if we are going to watch TTT Saturday night, would it be cool for you to do it at Dennis' house? That puts me closer to home, if I should get called out. Plus, I have to drive the wife's van, because I will be on my work van, and I can only use that for work, thus leaving her with no vehicle. (She shouldnt need it, but I like to keep close by when that situation is present)

16. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Fine with me.

17. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Excellent... let me double check with Dennis to be sure. :)

18. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Thanks for inviting ME!!!!

19. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Hey, any time you want to drive up and hang with us, you're more than welcome. So, should we expect you around 10 or so?

20. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Nope, I'm going to be running around in my Marine Dress Blues getting toys for toys for tots. Sorry!

21. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    who's watching what, when????

22. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Oh well. Ya can't say we didn't ask.

We're watching The Two Towers. Saturday night. I'm not sure what time. Probably around 10ish.

23. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    is there room for a wampa?

24. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Ummm, somehow I don't think that Marine Dress is what I envision it to be ( Jennifer Love Hewlett type with sequins )... Any chance we can get photos?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

25. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    There is always room for the Wampa. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.