Colum, OH Early release of books

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Mrs_MayimNaar, Mar 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Master

star 4
    As seen in this story, some books have been released early. Has anyone seen them anywhere in Columbus yet??? I just went to the Wal*Mart Supercenter at Easton, and they didn't have them. Tonight Colin and I plan to go to another one to look too, but if anyone sees them, post a heads up!
  2. DarthClerical Jedi Master

star 4
    That's very interesting. However I had not heard anything about this. But I'm in Cleveland for the weekend and I'll keep my eyes open for anything that might be up here.
  3. Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Master

star 4
    There are none at the Walmart Supercenter on RT 23 in Delaware, either. :eek:( We'll keep looking though....
  4. Amidala-Leia Jedi Master

star 4
    When I get back down in Lexington I'll check down there.
  5. jedibri Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, I have been checking around. I have heard that the book will be out Tues. April 9th (also happens to be the day the new "Insider" is released. So there you be. Also the "Toy's R Us" on West Broad is loaded with "Sneak Peek" figures. I live close to it so.... If you need someone to find something out I'm your guy. I dig until I find what needs to be found.
  6. galen-kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I picked up a copy of the new Insider yesterday at the Virgin store at Easton.
  7. DarthClerical Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the tip on the West Broad "Toys R Us". I'll check it out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.