main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Early Reviews of the film are looking very positive.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by PolloDiablo, May 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PolloDiablo

PolloDiablo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    From the Reviews I've read it looks like we have a real winner on our hands, this is so great. I mean Reviews don't usually mean that much to me, afterall it is just some other persons take on the movie, but pretty much every review I've read has been extremely good. This could really get Star Wars back on track, I personally liked TPM (though Jar Jar did get a little old), but I do know alot of people that weren't to happy with it, hopefully this will restore the public's faith.

2. Vadersnoghri

Vadersnoghri Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Awesome, I know that this movie will rock. I cant wait. By the way there was nothing wrong with Jar Jar. He was put in there for children. Most kids liked him. And dont worry, we will see soon enough.

3. PolloDiablo

PolloDiablo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    oh and if anyone wants to read a great (spoiler free) review, then you should definatley check this out Countingdown.com I got all emotional just reading the dang thing.

4. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Thanks a bunch, Pollo! That was incredible. I've been wanting to read a non-spoiler review, but I didn't want to go searching for one, afraid of finding stuff.

Darth Maul vs. Obi Wan Kenobi = A BIG YAWN compared to what?s coming on the 16th.

Oh man! Is it May 16 yet?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.