main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Easter eggs in RotS

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Darth_Julio, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Marklar

Darth_Marklar Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    quinlan vos was mentioned when the jedi council was hearing reports about the outer rim sieges... perhaps he is the EU character who was introduced (even though he was never seen).

2. EwohEkim

EwohEkim Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2005
    The Lucas cameo was easiest to spot, though I nudged the unknown person next to me and pointed it out for him. He gave a little chuckle and a smile.

They said that that is supposed to be the Falcon, though 20 years before it's completely modified and all by Lando and Han.

3. jollydwarf

jollydwarf Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Wasn't there a strip club on Coruscant with a holo-image of Bai Ling's face (with a come-hither look) on the marquee?

4. Darth_Ignant

Darth_Ignant Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 24, 2001
    No, there was not.

5. SMac911

SMac911 Jedi Master

Oct 15, 2003
    Can someone verify: In ANH, Luke is playing with a model ship right when C3PO is getting an oil bath. That model looks alot like the Emperor's ship that he uses to go to rescue Darth Vader. I could be wrong, but from memory of ROTS, it looks pretty close.

i believe that is a T-16 Sky Hopper (sp)

6. war_monger

war_monger Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 26, 2003
    I was listening for the 1138 in the Order 66 sequence (where it was supposed to be) but I didn't hear it. I might have missed it, but I think it was cut.

7. Kwenn

Kwenn Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2001
    "So who was the EU character that was supposed to make an appearance?"

Supposed to be Quinlan Vos; Obi-Wan mentions Master Vos has moved his troops to Boz Pity, and he was meant to be part of the Order 66 montage. Though dropped from the film, Quin's fall can be seen in the comic version.

And yes, Luke's model is indeed a T-16 skyhopper, not the Theta-class shuttle used by the Emperor.

8. sith-22

sith-22 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Did anyone see Nick Gillard. I heard he was supposed to be in a hologram of some sort. Didnt even think to look for it until after the movie.

9. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    A similar landspeeder to Luke's is in the scene where Obi-Wan is riding that critter on that green planet... sorry I don't know the name, I just came into this forum a few hours ago; spoiler free till EP III. ;)

It preceeds him down the hallway before he attacks Grievous I believe.

Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) is the pilot of Senator Organa's ship when he gets the call that there is a emergency session of Congress.

I am pretty sure that when the speeder bikes fire on the Jedi when they are betraying her, the camera angle and shots fired are exactly like when the scouttrooper on Endor are firing at Luke.

10. Danny77573

Danny77573 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2002
    yep, he's the jedi that Anakin kills in the hologram that Obi-Wan watches in the temple.

11. razzy1319

razzy1319 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2004
    hehe.. one of the 3sa banners were wrong about that separatist... the one with the fins on his back. the banner said he was cut but can be clearly seen beside nute gunray when grevious is sending them to mustafar.

almost forgot, when the pre at-st troopers saw a wookie that looked like chewbacca on a wookie flyer. i said to myself "wasnt this part cut?" then they left and i was corrected.

12. TheVonRoyale

TheVonRoyale Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2004
    when obi-won is taking off from mustafar with c3po and padme, there is a volcano that erupts on the right side of the screen. i could have sworn i saw the shape of vaders mask in the explosion.

13. Kwenn

Kwenn Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2001
    "hehe.. one of the 3sa banners were wrong about that separatist... the one with the fins on his back. the banner said he was cut but can be clearly seen beside nute gunray when grevious is sending them to mustafar"

Yes, Passel Argente is still in the film, but his death at the hands of Vader was cut. Shame :(

14. eatmyyoda7

eatmyyoda7 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    someone mentioned something with han solo and the wookies. i know he was cut out of the story (thank God) but did he have a digital cameo or something.

i loved that shot of the clones preparing for kashyyk departure, loading up on coruscant.

oh yeah, was that awesome shot of the juggernaut firing in the movie. i cannot remeber for the life of me.

15. Alhena_Duhr

Alhena_Duhr Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Anakin and Obi fighting in the hallway to the chamber of the separatists it's like Vader/Luke in Bespin.
    And of course the last scene of the Lars¡

16. Darth Michigan

Darth Michigan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 1999
    Not really an Easter egg per se, but possibly an homage:

Yoda getting in his ship and saying goodbye to the Wookies seemed very E.T.-ish to me.

17. Death-Vader

Death-Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2002
    I'm pretty sure Nick's cameo was cut in the hologram or severly shortened. There was supposed to be a close-up of him fighting Anakin in the hologram but I don't recall seeing it.

18. NoCleverStarWarsName

NoCleverStarWarsName Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2002
    Can someone verify: In ANH, Luke is playing with a model ship right when C3PO is getting an oil bath. That model looks alot like the Emperor's ship that he uses to go to rescue Darth Vader. I could be wrong, but from memory of ROTS, it looks pretty close.

Luke is playing with a model of his T-16 skyhopper in that shot of ANH.

19. razzy1319

razzy1319 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2004
    nick gillard's hologram was there. it was before you see anakin bowing to the emperor... as was said before, blink and you miss it... although you cant really see his face, the long hair and the costume determine it.

20. Mystic665

Mystic665 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 23, 2003
    Wasn't Lucas supposed to be in heavy make up or wearing a mask? I couldn't see him.

21. Master_Welac

Master_Welac Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    George Lucas is in the Opera scene..

22. Darth_Ignant

Darth_Ignant Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 24, 2001
    He was blue. Right before Anakin goes into Palpatine's box. Profiled, on the left side of the screen, facing left.

23. Mystic665

Mystic665 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 23, 2003
    Yes, I already knew that. I was asking where and what he looked like, I should have been more clear.

Thanks, Ignant.

24. DarthLassic007

DarthLassic007 Jedi Master star 6

Nov 25, 2002
    Yea, his scene was cut.

25. Okie_Wanna_Smokie

Okie_Wanna_Smokie Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 9, 2004
    Yes Opera scene, he is covered in blue makeup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.