main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Easter eggs in RotS

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Darth_Julio, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master326

jedi_master326 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2005
    Hey, earlier today I was talking with one of my friends who saw the movie with me. He's not a Star Wars freak like me, but he did enjoy the movie. And guess what he said? According to him, during the scene on the Star Destroyer bridge, where Palpatine, Tarkin, and Vader are watching the Death Star, he saw a guy with "blue skin and glowing red eyes." I was watching the Death Star and didn't notice. Do you think he saw Thrawn?

2. DarthRedav

DarthRedav Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2004
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but in the scene where anakin goes to mustafar, i saw a tie fighter entering the atmosphere, instead of the cruiser he landed with.

3. YTMND

YTMND Jedi Master star 5

Nov 22, 2004
    jedi_master326 posted on 5/20/05 12:59pm
    Hey, earlier today I was talking with one of my friends who saw the movie with me. He's not a Star Wars freak like me, but he did enjoy the movie. And guess what he said? According to him, during the scene on the Star Destroyer bridge, where Palpatine, Tarkin, and Vader are watching the Death Star, he saw a guy with "blue skin and glowing red eyes." I was watching the Death Star and didn't notice. Do you think he saw Thrawn?
    [hr][/blockquote]

I didn't see that,and I watched that scene very closely.

4. Grand_Duchess_Olga

Grand_Duchess_Olga Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    GL's daughter when mace welcomes anakin & obiwan i think was the scene.

Actually both daughters.

5. asdf13

asdf13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2005
    Where is the Falcon? I want to know the exact part so when I see it for a 3rd time, I can spot it.

6. razzy1319

razzy1319 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2004
    First time you see the senate docking area... its below the ship that takes obiwan and anakin to the senate arena

7. Miiike

Miiike Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2001
    Not an egg but I think I noticed a mistake. While Vader is being worked on, you see the braces for his arms uo by his head, which later are not there (due to the change in his arm position to at his sides).

8. DarthShag

DarthShag Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    -------
    According to him, during the scene on the Star Destroyer bridge, where Palpatine, Tarkin, and Vader are watching the Death Star, he saw a guy with "blue skin and glowing red eyes." I was watching the Death Star and didn't notice. Do you think he saw Thrawn?
    --------

There's no such guy in that scene, maybe he was looking at the screens the men are working at, they were blue with red graphics/writing on them

9. Mc-Lan

Mc-Lan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    Where is Han and the wookies? Is it in the movie?

This post made possible by Mc-Lan :cool:

10. CrazySaber

CrazySaber Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 4, 2004
    The Wookies are, but Han isn't.

11. SAND-CRAWLER

SAND-CRAWLER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 12, 2003
    I noticed that they still had the scene from the teaser in the movie in which Obiwan has Anakin's saber in his hand while he's being choked by Anakin. There must have been a scene that was cut out where Obiwan pulled Anakin's saber out of his hand because in the next shot, Obiwan has his own saber again.

12. kainangmar

kainangmar Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2005
    Maybe Thrawn was the mentioned EU chartacter, since Vos was in TPM. I think it's good he wasn't in the order 66 scene, because in Star Wars tales he meets Han later.

13. AnakinTurned

AnakinTurned Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 1999

I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that one of the scenes during the Purge takes place on a world that looks very similar to ET's home planet... it's the one with the large and multicolored flowers/vegetation. Isn't that "the Green Planet" from ET?

After all, the ET's show up in the Senate during TPM. Makes sense that GL might have thrown in another homage.

14. Indy3

Indy3 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    Everyone see the psp/gba Anakin was using after his second dream?

15. JED1_KN1GHT

JED1_KN1GHT Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 20, 2005
    maybe i am way off here but i thought Vos was in the movie. both times i saw it i thought he was the one who got shot out of his speeder bike (ROTJ style) during the order 66 montage.

16. Grand_Duchess_Olga

Grand_Duchess_Olga Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    At Padme's funeral, the camera lingers on a small little girl. It took me a while to realize it was Pooja. I think we finally get to see the Naberries (I have to see it again to make sure the rest of the Naberries are there :D).

17. AcklayComeHome

AcklayComeHome Jedi Master star 7

Apr 27, 2002
    maybe i am way off here but i thought Vos was in the movie. both times i saw it i thought he was the one who got shot out of his speeder bike (ROTJ style) during the order 66 montage.

That was Stass Allie. Vos was only mentioned by Kenobi in the beginning.

18. JediApprentice05

JediApprentice05 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    The Tusken Raider yell everyone is talking about was supposed top reflect on the words Palpatine was saying to Anakin about his mother. It was sort of as a reminder of what happened to her.

19. Darth_Xan

Darth_Xan Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2004
    I don't know if anyone caught this, but the exterior shot of the medical facility is an obvious homage to 2001 A Space Odyssey--it's the same set look (including the space suits) of the lunar base where the monolith was being excavated.

Lucas has done other nods to 2001, including a pod in Watto's junkyard (TPM)

DX

20. GriffZ

GriffZ Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 27, 2001

I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that one of the scenes during the Purge takes place on a world that looks very similar to ET's home planet... it's the one with the large and multicolored flowers/vegetation. Isn't that "the Green Planet" from ET?

After all, the ET's show up in the Senate during TPM. Makes sense that GL might have thrown in another homage.

This intruiges me. Can anyone confirm this?

21. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 8, 1998
    Nice catch. It's quite possible, and likely, that Felucia was loosely based on this "green planet".

[image=http://www.take2.co.za/covers/med/et_ps2.jpg]

22. Mos_Eisley

Mos_Eisley Jedi Youngling star 3

May 23, 2004
    The Wilhelm yell is at the beginning of the film during the space battle. It's the scene with the laser batteries and there's an explosion and one of the clone troopers goes flying and lets out the yell. The scene was in the trailer.

23. Padawan_20

Padawan_20 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Just before Anakin walks in on Palpatine, Palpatine can be seen studying a red diagram on thescreen (which he shuts off when Anakin comes in). The red diagram is of course, plans for the Death Star.

24. dragon_fafnir

dragon_fafnir Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    "Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) is the pilot of Senator Organa's ship when he gets the call that there is a emergency session of Congress."

That's good. I felt so bad for that guy when his voice got replaced for the ESB dvd in what now has to be the worst delivered lines in the OT now. so sad. *sniff* I miss Fett's original voice...

hmm, imdb says Bulloch also played an imperial officer on ESB. I'll have to watch out for him.

25. LordRevan19

LordRevan19 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2005
    I only noticed the GL in blue, and the Sand people noise when Palps mentioned him ( I knew I was not crazy!)
    I am going to see it again on Sunday and I'll look for the falcon

Good Stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.