Easter eggs in RotS

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by Darth_Julio, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodas_Got_Bed_Head Jedi Knight

star 2
    Now if that's true, that's hilarious. Guess I'll have to wait for Nov 8th.
  2. JediSedai Jedi Padawan

RE: 1138

The real 1138 reference has already been pointed out, just a few posts back. Not the elevator one (that's crazy! - but I love it!), but the battle droid one.

Just like episode 1, it's on the back of a battle droid. I beleive it's the only battle droid in the movie that has a backpack on AND is also shown with his back to the camera. It's on Utapau. Immediately after Anakin invades the Jedi Temple, and just before Palpatine gives Order 66. The droid is the largest thing on the screen. It's huge. But dark. But if you're able to track your eyes at exactly the right speed on the droid's backpack, the 1138 is as clear as crystal.

It is absolutely there. That's it.

It is REALLY hard to catch, though. The shot is a second or two long, and quite dark (usually).
  3. ObiWan506 Former Head Admin

star 7
    You mean the droid that is shooting at Obi-Wan from the ledge?
  4. Clone_Lord1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes that is the droid JediSedai means ObiWan506, and I agree that is definately the 1138. It is not the easiest thing to see but Im pretty sure it is there.

Can anyone try to get a picture of that scene?

Clone_Lord1138 out.
  5. plokoonkenobi77 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I saw the falcon when obi wan and anakin arrive back on courisant and i saw a duracell battery on ankins arm in the scene when he wakes up after having a vision.
  6. new_jedistarfighter Jedi Master

star 2
    You guys are forcing me to see the movie yet another time!
  7. Boba_Fett_00 Jedi Master

star 4
    I saw the falcon when obi wan and anakin arrive back on courisant and i saw a duracell battery on ankins arm in the scene when he wakes up after having a vision.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH [face_laugh]
  8. ProphesiedChosenOne1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Jedi Master Luminara was also on Kashyyyk. The guy who played Boba Fett in the original series, is the pilot of the ship after Yoda, Obi Wan, and Bail Organa rendezvous.
  9. Boba_Fett_00 Jedi Master

star 4
    Really, i'll have to check that out next time i see ROTS, that's awesome!!
  10. DARTHCLANDESTINE Jedi Master

star 3
    The guy who played Boba Fett in the original series

Yeah, that was cool. I was thinking "oh no, an original clone was actually piloting the blockade runner!" [face_laugh]
  11. Boba_Fett_00 Jedi Master

star 4
    I think this thread is dead
  12. Obi-Griz Jedi Padawan

I think I found another easter egg! During the opera scene when the view is facing the opera inbetween Anakin and Sidious from the behind them facing forward. It is right in the heat of their DEEP discussion. I swear I am seeing the siloette figure design made my the ribbons forming through the water bubble thing. The siloette is of Darth Vadar's face. The direction and form of the ribbons are definately not spiratic like in the other views. Maybe I have seen the movie to many times. Someone please tell me you see the same thing?
  13. Obi-Griz Jedi Padawan

Another egg... I think GL was drawing a mirror here. The scene where OB1 gets in the ship to leave the planet after the Code 66 event when the cockpit of the ship closes it makes the exact same sound as when Darth Vader gets his mask put on and sealed shut. Comparing the two destiny's of each of the jedi. From that point on OB1 went into hiding and Darth Vader went on to rule the empire with Darth Sidious. Anyone else catch that?
  14. Clone_Lord1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Someone said that vader thing in the opera a long time ago. You can see whatever shape you want to see in there, if you want to see it hard enough!

Clone_Lord1138 out.
  15. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

star 5
    AATs make a cameo appearance on Felucia along with the Homing Spider Droids.

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/location/felucia/img/movie_bg.jpg]
  16. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Just read the starwars site.
    http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/production/f20050526/index.html
  17. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    All the answers (maybe) is there.
  18. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

star 5
    That's no where near all of them.
  19. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

star 5
    AT-AT Hologram.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Oviraptor/AT-AT.jpg]

That's not a very good pic, you tell better just by watching the scene in the movie.
  20. AUSSIETROOPER20 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I noticed that Natalie Portman played an extra scene as one of those aliens from the Opera scenes, with a mask that has a trunk, and her hair was like princess leia hair. could this be padme's way of disguising herself and spying?
  21. yngluke Jedi Knight

star 1
    I finally did see the 1138 last night on the backpack of the Battledroid on Utapau!!!

Thanks for pointing it out!!!!!
  22. That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    This may have been pointed out (possibly by myself), and was most likely unintentional.
    But in one of the scenes where Palpatine and Anakin are walking out of his office, you see them walking towards the camera, with the office in the background. Lining the top of the wall are decorative plaque like things in the shape of a Roman Numeral 1 (I). There's six of them visable ;)
    Anybody have a shot of what I'm talking about?
  23. AUSSIETROOPER20 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I just found out this week that master vos suvived the order 66 execution on kashyyyk, and I hope he can hide from the empire and live on and later on get reunited with luke skywalker after episode 6, cause that would be great, plus I heard of asajj ventress was somehow released by obi-wan ,aand allowed to hide from everyone, could she be still alive after episode 6's time?:confused:
  24. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    As I posted in another thread...

For all the EU fans, as was posted earlier Lucas "never got around to shooting Vos." But he survived, badly injured albeit. They are setting up the story of Mara Jade. Vos is her father. Darkhorse will be running with the story this fall. Quinlan has to make a choice, stay on Kashyyk to fight, or run and risk endangering the ones he loves. Khaleen was pregnant, and Vos swore to leave the Jedi Order when the Clone Wars came to an end.

Let the debate begin...
  25. R4P17DC Jedi Master

star 4
    I just found out this week that master vos suvived the order 66 execution on kashyyyk, and I hope he can hide from the empire and live on and later on get reunited with luke skywalker after episode 6, cause that would be great, plus I heard of asajj ventress was somehow released by obi-wan ,aand allowed to hide from everyone, could she be still alive after episode 6's time?
    The EU must DIE...
    If you were Quinlan shot off the top of one of THESE.
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/turbotank/img/movie_bg.jpg]
    and hit with a HUGE Cannon, would you survive? I think not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.