main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Easter eggs in RotS

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Darth_Julio, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    Didn't Quinlan Vos die by being blasted by a Clone Turbo Tank or something? Along with other Clones he died. Perhaps he got ran over.

2. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Well since his death was not onscreen, there is no canon.

*sigh*

LONG LIVE the EU! =D= [face_money_eyes] [face_dancing]

*its all we have left anyways...

Well after the dvd that is.;)

3. R4P17DC

R4P17DC Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2005
    Isn't it in the ROTS comic, screenplay, and a Republic comic.
    Perhaps, is it canon, if such a fan of the EU, are you?

4. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Well R4P17DC, perhaps you missed my earlier post...

[b]For all the EU fans, as was posted earlier Lucas "never got around to shooting Vos." But he survived, badly injured albeit. They are setting up the story of Mara Jade. Vos is her father. Darkhorse will be running with the story this fall. Quinlan has to make a choice, stay on Kashyyk to fight, or run and risk endangering the ones he loves. Khaleen was pregnant, and Vos swore to leave the Jedi Order when the Clone Wars came to an end. [/b]
    [hr]

Since I am such a fan, I thought I would share what I have learned.
    In the ROTS comic it only shows the explosion of the tank, not any confirmation of his death.[face_wink]

There will be a (fourpart? I'll have to double check that) series covering the post ROTS events...

5. AUSSIETROOPER20

AUSSIETROOPER20 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    go to rebelscum.com and lok at the recent news and you'll see that an up coming dark horse comic of republic will have vos still alive. vos didnt die.=D=

6. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    his turbo tank got blaster by another in the comic, and he was standing on it, and it has been revealed that he'll be alive still on kashyyyk, but the big question is will he hide for 23 years or die.[face_thinking]

7. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    most jedi's could disguise thenselves as clone troopers and sneak past the clones, plus they could use there mind tricks on them just like obi-wan did in episode 4.

8. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I just relised that obi-wan knew that the sepretists went to mustafar when he arrived above the sepretist leaders on that planet the clones attacked grevious on. but why did he need to speak to padme about where anakin went since it would have been seen or discovered from that hologram image of vader and sidious. couldn't obi-wan think that maybe he went to the sepretist leaders to kill them?:confused:

9. Ogmios22188

Ogmios22188 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 12, 2004
    All that hologram said was "go bring peace to the Empire." Not "go to Mustafar and kick some ass." That's why Obi-Wan had to ask Padme`.

10. SlytherinHouse

SlytherinHouse Jedi Master star 4

Apr 20, 2000

Where did you hear about the Quinlan is Mara's father thing? I'm intrigued.

Sly

11. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I didnt hear anything and i think someone just wants it that way but it wont be cause we dont know what's to happen to vos yet.

12. HAILZEON

HAILZEON Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2005
    HAS anyone noticed that durring the fight with Obi-Wan And Anikan and Countdooku there is a cut to palpatine right before Obi-wan runs up stairs you here the sounds of the ESB lightsaber battle ESB!!!Right when theres a close up on Palps..I have a Studio Copy..... so I have confirmed it.

13. Darth_Turkey

Darth_Turkey Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 5, 2004
    Didn't Quinlan Vos die by being blasted by a Clone Turbo Tank or something? Along with other Clones he died. Perhaps he got ran over.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

his turbo tank got blaster by another in the comic, and he was standing on it, and it has been revealed that he'll be alive still on kashyyyk, but the big question is will he hide for 23 years or die.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently, theres a deleted scene on the DVD entitled "The fuel Tank" or something like that. It's a long shot, but it could shed some light on your topic.

See the "ROTS DVD Thread" it's around here somewhere. Theres no confirmed info on what this scene is about, or even that it's 100% genuine, but you never know :0)

14. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    vos will return mates, you'll see.[face_skull]

15. Darth_Love

Darth_Love Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 14, 2001

Anyone notice anything new on the DVD?

I know the audio commentary track reveals a few more...

but at the moment, I can't quite remember any!

16. Force-Keeper

Force-Keeper Jedi Master star 5

Jun 16, 2004
    I got a kick out of the "Kitchen Sink" during the opening space battle. I thought that was pretty funny. :cool:

17. fireresq7

fireresq7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    Hey there...Don't know if you guys know this already but a friend of mine brought to my attention. A hidden shot of (I think) Anakin's face fading to George Lucas's face is shown at the Mustafar Scene. I didn't believe him, but I went ahead and watched the scene, I saw something!!!! I'm just not sure who or what it is supposed to be.

Watch the film on the scene that Padme lands on Mustafar. While she is sitting in her ship thinking she then looks up, and the shot changes to her looking at Anakin from far. Instead of looking at Anakin look at the top left of the window and you'll see something funky...The scene starts at 1:43:26.

Very wierd!
    ~Rory

18. Bananakin

Bananakin Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2003
    I just noticed something! During the battle on Kashyyk (right after the order 66 sequence) one of those wheeled tanks is going down the beach, and a turbolaser blast hits it. The mark left behind looks exactly like Yoda.

19. fireresq7

fireresq7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    Give us a clockcounter number..watch it on your media player!

~Rory

20. Twelve_Motion

Twelve_Motion Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    I think that face is suppose to be Padme's reflection.

21. voodoopuuduu

voodoopuuduu Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 22, 2004
    Watch the film on the scene that Padme lands on Mustafar. While she is sitting in her ship thinking she then looks up, and the shot changes to her looking at Anakin from far. Instead of looking at Anakin look at the top left of the window and you'll see something funky...The scene starts at 1:43:26.

Yeah, its supposed to be smoke, but looks more like Count Dooku to me than Lucas. :D

22. BlackRook

BlackRook Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2005
    I don't know if this has been pointed out before, but I found an interesting reference on a clone pilot's helmet. During the opening battle, it's the second pilot we see (the one who asks for help). It's at 00:04:10, if you want to take a look.

23. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Probably been mentioned before, but at the end of ROTS when Organa asks for Threepio's memory to be wiped, they are in the exact same hallway we first see Threepio and Artoo in ANH. Threepio even makes the same head movement when he says "Oh my!" in ROTS, as he does in ANH.

24. Goatboy

Goatboy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 11, 2000
    First, the obligatory 'don't know if this has been posted yet', but just after Vader gets 'knighted' Sidious says

"(Goooood, the force is strooong with you.) A powerful Sith you will become"

Mirroring Yoda in the OT : "Your father, powerful Jedi was he"

Ok more of a mirror than an egg, so sue me!

25. XenoSkywalker

XenoSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005

You're OFFICIALLY SUED...............

...........for $14.89! :p [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.