Eastern Alliance The Pact (Battlestar) CG Short

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Thunderstruck2012, Sep 12, 2013.

Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. Thunderstruck2012 Jedi Master

star 1
    Hello.

I am sorry if this may offend any one. It is not Star Wars related.
    But in the same genre. I do not post my videos but at a few places.
    So, I would like others to see them. I have done Star Wars
    vids and posted them, but I also make BSG shorts.

(General Notice)
    This is based on TOS Battlestar.And though I have a Viper from TOS, it is not textured to fit in with others.
    Needs a serious overhaul, as it is actually a combo of several vipers. All look cartoonish.

I try and do this for the fun of it,learning, and maybe someone will enjoy seeing some models in action.
    But, regardless of age, many have to make issues of something.
    Whether it is TOS or NUbsg.Does it really matter? That is not my intent or purpose.
    I cannot possibly do anything 100% to Subject Matter any way. Limited on Models,Props,
    SoundFX,Music Etc.........So, no bother arguing bout it. These vids are in reverence to the original show, the artists and modelers and the newer versions also.

Hope you enjoy or are at least curious... :- )

Best Regards,

Randal R.
  2. Spectre.Blackstar Jedi Youngling

I understand the limitations with available models, etc---but felt a little let down with this one.
    I enjoyed the concept--really did. But, there are decent classic viper models out there now, and you can easily find classic BSG music to use. I just felt like I was watching NuBSG with some Eastern Alliance destroyers thrown in.
Moderators: AdamBertocci