main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Eating Like a Jedi

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sabaccs_luck, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    Okay I've sent in my order form for my R2D2 bowl from crispix. And I've got three red and one green Light sabre spoons. From marked boxes of cereals anyone else gotten this silly.

2. JediMasterKate

JediMasterKate Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    I keep getting red spoons!

3. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    yeah my first three were red. It's frelling annoying. So when I picked my last box (first I bought one, my neice though her uncles special spoon was cool so I figured why not get all three colors and bought three more boxes of cereal) and...

I used the force!

I held I looked at it and said I'd love a blue one, but I know it won't be that. So it's green...

and it was. I haven't opened it yet but I flicked on the safety button and pushed the trigger and got a pale yellow green light.

The thing is that they can't be recharged or batteries replaced so they pretty much have a limited lifespan I imagine (unless they are breaking the laws of physics which - I want in on/ should be punished- ). Which got me thinking. Yeah yeah great example of how to duck and cover, Ha ha.

I'd like to tinker with some bright LEDs and some other low level electronics and find a linear layout for the circut involved that could have either a rechargable capacitor or battery that could be replaced (or some other renewable power source ie magnet through copper coil). and make it slightly bigger and shiny metal custom design handles. But here's that fun part I want a blue spoon, green fork and red knife with maybe a purple or white set of chopstick (or salad fork) ones. I'd also like to think about making the 'blades' out of more sturdy stuff. Like screw in solid pyrex or something; but that just makes it more difficult to realise. Maybe just screw in plastic to start with.

If you havn't seen it the R2-D2 bowl is supposed to be dishwasher safe (don't know about micro wave) and looks like R2s Dome. it comes with a pressure sensative base that makes sounds or some such thing. I havn't heard if my order made it through or not yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.