main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL EB games OP mall Event

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darth-blaze, Apr 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Hey people, just got the green light on episode 3 game release on may 5th @ EB games on Orange Park Mall, so I need volunteers on costume. The time will be from 5pm till close around 9pm. They will provide with a change room/storage room. I'm going to speak with the manager and see what kinda goodies we can get out of the deal. at least a discound right. I will keep you posted.

2. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Count me in for this one as well.

THE FEW. THE RED.

3. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I'll be there. Have to do some touch-ups to my obi (belt) on my costume but it should be ready by then.

4. TK1162

TK1162 Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2005
    Sadly I won't be able to make this one as I will be out of town spending time with my son.

5. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    Looks like there is black wristband freebie that says 'Welcome to the Darkside 05-05-05' that comes with the game.

http://theforce.net/episode3/story/Possible_Episode_III_Game_Marketing_91845.asp

Any word on freebies or discounts for us Luis?

6. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    I will call today and ask him about it.

7. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Hello everyone. My computer is back up. I will try to make it if i dont have to work. I want one of those wrist bands they look sweet. 17 more days till ep3. Later....Joshua

8. riquigonjin

riquigonjin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    you can count on me.
    i just got my robe.
    my costume is almost complete

9. riquigonjin

May 1, 2005
    i forgot, my ride will not be around in time. will anyone be in the sothside blvd. and atlantic blvd. area that i might be able to hitch a ride with? i will be more than willing to pitch in for gas.

10. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    How did this event go?

I tried calling you cell phone Blaze and left a message that I couldn't get there. Then I called EB and the guy working said no one was there - that was about 5:30 or so . . .

I WILL be at Gotham tomorrow morning though!!

11. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    Hey, I got your message, I was there from 3pm to 9pm, I had a blast, Matt showed up and Riqui to. We got kicked out by security from the mall. They are a bunch of haters (trekies). They told us, actually she told us that we couldn't be in the mall with masks on, but this is after 5 1/2 hours of being there and after hi-five'ng the mall security for hours and thats not counting posing for them too. Overall It was a success.

12. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    Riqui showed - great! He was one of the new members at the meeting.

Way to go Riqui!!!

13. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    He got an awesome Qui-gon-jin costume.

14. riquigonjin

May 1, 2005
    Thank you, thank you all. First off I would like to thank all of the little people I had to step on to get here.

Just kidding. It was AWESOME, had a great time. After I left the mall and walked around to TGI Fridays, i seen a security truck pull around the corner, and he slowed down. I knew he wanted to talk to me. He asked me to come over to the truck, I thought "oh great just what I need". he said he wanted to say he was sorry for what happened in there, he had to stand behind his boss lady, it's his job, but he said our costumes looked great, he thought it was wrong the way she talked to us, and if it was up to him he would not have had a problem with us. and to end a wonderful night he said "May The Force Be With You". Awesome, I can't wait till free comic day so i can see you all then.

15. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    see I knew she was a hater. I had a blast specially scaring people.

16. PHATJEDI67

PHATJEDI67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    Yeah, that skank was definately a "hater".....then again, perhaps she just needed a hug. Either way, Matt, Luis & Riqui all looked cool and represented the FCJK real well. Oh yeah, and the Episode III game is tight!

17. Vossk

Vossk Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2005
    hey guys it's the kid that stayed and talked to you all.i think i saw darth blaze,crimson,and leia.it was cool.and those security guys were haters.you had been there practicly all night and haden't noticed you.sure,whatever.*cough* haters *cough* anyways i plan to be in the club soon.i dunno exactlycwere gotham comics is.could one of you email me the address at tigerpaw44@comcast.net .thanks see ya later nice meetin you all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.