main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ebooks

Discussion in 'Literature' started by pec, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pec

pec Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    i was wondering how many of the SW novels have been published as ebooks? i would like to read the Jedi Apprentice saga and the New Jedi Order saga on my laptop. so far i have found and read Jedi Apprentice books 1,2,3 and 8 but there are at least 18. anyone know where i can buy/download the missing books?

2. lightsaber_wielder

lightsaber_wielder Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2002
    Erm...I'm not sure where you found them, or where to find more, but discussing/revealing information about illegally-obtained books is frowned upon and discouraged.

If you're looking for free "Star Wars" e-books, then Ylesia (set during "The New Jedi Order") is available on the official site, and it's completely legal to download it.

3. pec

pec Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    as i mentioned, i would like to buy the ebooks. the question was: are these ebook versions out there or not. i have searched many ebooks stores and not found what i was looking for. to own hundreds of paperback books is not my thing.
    great prejudice.

4. lightsaber_wielder

lightsaber_wielder Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2002
    as i mentioned, i would like to buy the ebooks.

Ah. Sorry. [face_blush] Still, I really don't think many of the books have been made into purchaseable e-books. However, there are probably other frequent Literature posters who would know more about this than I do.

5. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
  6. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

Isn't eYlesia being included in Joiner King? Or was that TUF softcover?

7. Tam_Elgrin

Tam_Elgrin Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2004
    Joiner King.

8. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    That makes perfect sense.

9. Ph0enix

Ph0enix Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2002
    Thracken Sal-Solo is obviously the Joiner King...

10. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    If I remember rightly, it was supposed to be in Destiny's Way PB but the page additions would have required a complete retooling of the cover since they forgot to put it in the first printing. So it was left out until JK. I don't know why it wasn't in TUF.

11. Darth_Kevin

Darth_Kevin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 30, 2001
    If I remember rightly, it was supposed to be in Destiny's Way PB but the page additions would have required a complete retooling of the cover since they forgot to put it in the first printing. So it was left out until JK. I don't know why it wasn't in TUF.

They usually put the ebook in a paperback with the same author. Darth Maul was the only exception so far.

12. DavBacca

DavBacca Jedi Master star 2

Jun 13, 2002
    There are some of the new Jedi order novels in ebook format at ereader.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.