main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Echoes of the Past (NJO, Jaina/Jag, post DW) - Love Letter Challenge Entry 02/24/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TKeira_Lea, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Yes I will read it I will read it. *runs around house and shouts from joy *

It was this contest about child's name if I remember right.
    I'm looking where it was to confirm it.

2. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    AND THE WINNER OF THE BEST ROMANCE SCENE GOES TO MULTI-TASKING JAG...

Here's a brief blast from the past...

Jaina?s thoughts were interrupted by a familiar tingle in the Force. Jaina spun on her heel and spotted Jag, dressed in a flight suit, leaving an office and heading away from her down the hall. There were other officers and pilots in the area, so Jaina drew herself up and put on her best Goddess airs.

?Colonel Fel, may I have a word with you??

Jag turned and offered Jaina a dignified nod, his face betraying no emotion. He stepped back to the office door and motioned for Jaina to come inside. Jaina marched down the hall and swept through the door. Jag followed her into the room, and the door shut behind him. Jaina walked over to the desk in the center of the room, noting the stark organization before her. She turned to face Jag as she spoke, perching on the edge of the desk.

?I am glad I caught you. I was on my way to see Wedge about returning to duty.?

Even though Jag felt Jaina was rushing her return, he thought it better to refrain from voicing his concern. ?I am sure he will welcome you back with open arms.?

Jaina tried to get a sense of Jag through the Force and met a barrier as strong as durasteel. She had no idea what he was thinking or feeling. Jaina was disappointed that she did not sense any excitement about seeing her, like she felt for him.

?I have a lot to tell you,? she said excitedly. Jag began walking toward her very slowly, his green eyes locked on her brown eyes. Jaina paused for a moment, then continued. ?You said in your note your father is here on Mon Calamari to negotiate Chiss involvement. Have you seen him??

Jag was standing right in front of her now, so Jaina had to tip her head up. He nodded his response, his eyes boring into her.

?This is so great for the war effort.?

Jag was leaning closer and closer to her. ?Yes it is.? His breath was warm on her face. Her eyes searched his. ?You had a lot to tell me.? He encouraged her to continue. Jaina was so excited about her news, she proceeded, not questioning his behavior.

?Oh, yeah. When I was on Naboo - that is the name of the planet where I crashed ? I had a vision of my mom?s mother. She was a Senator during the?time of?the old?Republic ?from Naboo.? Jaina?s speech slowed as Jag leaned down to kiss her neck. Then she gasped as he sucked on her right earlobe.

?I?m still listening,? he breathed in her ear before kissing her neck again, traveling down it slowly, laying kisses as he went.

Jaina struggled to focus on her thoughts. ?Well?it turns out?she used to own?Artoo.? Jaina moaned in delight. ?Uncle Luke?s droid?are you listening??

As he pulled on the zipper to her jumpsuit he repeated her words, watching his hands work. ?It turns out she used to own Artoo, Uncle Luke?s droid.? He pushed her collar open, exposing her right collarbone.

?Artoo had?all this data?? Jaina inhaled from the sensation coursing across her skin as Jag traced his lips from her collarbone to her shoulder. ??about my grandmother and grandfather?it was amazing.?

?Amazing.? Jag?s breath tantalized her skin where it was moist from his kisses. Jaina knew he was not talking about the discovery her family had recently made. Jag picked his head up and took in the sight of her. Then he pressed his lips to her. The strength of the kiss caused Jaina to gasp, opening her mouth to his tongue. He tasted the sweetness that was her mouth, probing and caressing. Jaina brought her hands to his shoulders as he took her hips and pulled her to him. Their kiss was passionate and demanding until they had to break for air. Their chests pushed together as they caught their breath.

?Wow,? was all Jaina could manage to say.

?Sorry, I?m just short of time. I have a patrol in a couple of minutes. I was trying to multitask.? He smiled down at her, passion clouding his eyes.

?And I thought you weren?t very excited to see me.? Jaina grinned at him. ?I missed you.?

?I missed you too.? He

3. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Yay!! I'm glad I changed my voice, I've decided that one is my favorite after all [face_love] [face_love] :D

4. Aileena

Aileena Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2003
    Yiipppie....
    That was my favourite as well *hehe*
    :)

It's wonderful mush and a little bit weird....
    Since every woman just knows that no man can really multitask at all!!
    *mwuahahaha*
    [face_devil]
    ;)

Aileena

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    I love multi-tasking Jag. [face_love] [face_love] I voted for that one. :D He's so sexy! lol.

6. jade_stone

jade_stone Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    :_| Another end has come but a new beginning is soon to follow! Bring on Legacy! :D

7. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    *runs into thread and bursts into enthusiastic, if somewhat raucous singing:

"The sun'll come out, tomorrow !
    Betcha bottom dollar that tomorrow
    There'll be sun..........."

*ducks, and prepares for bombardment with rotten fruit and veg...*

Heee, heee!

:D

8. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Well, no one's told me to shut up yet...

"Just thinkin' about tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrows,
    'Til there's none..."

No Sir! I haven't been at the lomin ale supplies, Sir! [face_innocent]

9. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    I gonna go now, cos it's 10.30 pm and it's sleepy time soon for me cos I've got work tomorrow.

Bye-d-bye!
    Shelly

10. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    I gonna go now, cos it's 10.30 pm and it's sleepy time soon for me cos I've got work tomorrow.

Bye-d-bye!
    Shelly

11. Zara_Rose

Zara_Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Whoa. I completely forgot what I was going to say. Does anybody else know? :confused:

12. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Zara lost her thought on the thread but Shelly lost her mind! :p

13. Twin_Suns_Leader

Twin_Suns_Leader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 11, 2002
    Multitasking Jag deserved his win. ;) Oooh hoo hoo! Another singer, eh, Shelly? [face_devil] :D

I'm in a good mood, too. I get the weekend and tomorrow completely off, yippeedoo! :D I think I'm going to paint... [face_shocked] I still haven't hopped over to Vicky's thread or All Angles! I'm so ashamed! brb!

14. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    TSL: you better check the Cantina, over 200 posts there now and vital info for WraithLeader

15. Khemist_Karla

Khemist_Karla Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2002
    Okay, I'm going to de-lurk again to say,

Most excellent story!! :)

Can't wait till Monday! :D

Karla

16. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    LOL @ Shelly [face_laugh]

Yay! Multitasking Jag has always been my favorite. I coudn't decide between this scene and the Falcon scene which has my favorite line in it (Han's [face_laugh]) But I decided on Jag because that scene to me really shows the real Jag. Calm, cool, imperturbable on the outside but underneath it all he's a roiling cauldron of emotions. :D I love my Jag can you all tell? [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

17. Twin_Suns_Leader

Aug 11, 2002
    So I saw! Hopefully after my crazy scheduling calms down either this week or the week after next, I'll be up every morning cheering you on with a cheerful attitude enough to make most cringe. ;)

I'm still too tired to be creative, so I'm still digging in my archives:

"Jag's Jedi Girl."

?Jag is a friend,
    yeah, I know he?s been,
    ?though it was rough at first.
    But lately its been harder,
    And I?m sick of keepin? it in.
    Jag?s got a Jedi girl,
    And I still want to make her mine.?

?She?s watchin with those brown eyes,
    and she?s lovin? him with that body,
    Of course , I know it.
    I know when he?s holdin her,
    Still playin? a ruse,
    Late, late at night.?

?You know, I wish I had that Jedi girl,
    I wish I had Fel?s Jedi girl.
    There will never be another girl to match her.
    I play along with the charade,
    There doesn?t seem to be a reason to change.

You know, I feel kinda guilty,
    When she?s talking to me.
    I wanna tell her that I love her,
    But that would be cruel.
    ?cause she?s watching him with those eyes,
    She?s in love with him,
    I just know it,
    and she sees me as a brother;
    what?s the point of being partners??

?Jag?s Jedi girl,
    I wish I had that fiery girl.
    There will never be another woman,
    Another woman like that.
    Even as I?m looking in the mirror,
    Wondering what she doesn?t see in me?
    I?ve been funny,
    I?ve been cool in a fight,
    And when she went dark, I set her right.
    But she won?t see the love in me,
    And I?ll never find another woman like that.

?But you know, I still want Jag?s Jedi girl.
    I wish I had that fiery girl.
    I want that Jedi girl.
    I won?t find another woman like that,
    Jag?s Jedi girl.
    I wish that I had that Jedi girl,
    I want,
    I wish that Jaina Solo was mine.?

;)

18. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Shinar & J&J: I like that one too. Although I voted for PDA Jag.

Aileena: Jag can multitask but he's the only man I know who can. He learned it from his mom, remember?

jade_stone: a new beginning dawns tomorrow!

TSL: how about some more Jag pics when things slow down? I may have to bribe you with teasers to get you to draw a Legacy cover. [face_devil]

I am assuming your Jag's Jedi Girl goes to Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield... very funny BTW [face_laugh]

Khemist_Karla: thanks for delurking...see you Monday, lurked or delurked either way.

red: shelly is very silly!

We know you love your Jag! :p

19. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Multitasking Jag was definitely my favorite.

Or maybe the part when Jaina realized where he learned to multitask. :D

~Rogue

20. Twin_Suns_Leader

Aug 11, 2002
    how about some more Jag pics when things slow down? I may have to bribe you with teasers to get you to draw a Legacy cover.

I'm working on one as I speak. ;) So far it looks promising, and this early, that's extremely high praise coming from me. As for a Legacy cover...I'd be honored. [face_blush] [face_love] But we'll have to wait until I get to see some of Legacy so that I can incorporate little details. ;) :D

I am assuming your Jag's Jedi Girl goes to Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield... very funny BTW

It was. I thought I mentioned that. Oops, guess I didn't, lol. Thanks. I did that one bored in computer class last semester... [face_laugh] My teacher was always so thrilled that I was practicing my typing skills so much. Little did she know what I was doing with them. ;) And that was funny all in its own accord, 'cause I already knew how to type, but I have my own style. [face_laugh]

21. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Mmmm..Multi-Tasking Jag...that is definatly my favourite kiss!!!!

nina

22. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    TSL [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] That was so cool. Awesome!!! Your talents are limitless. Yub yub. :D

Commander, did you give Khemist_Karla a handle yet? She could be the Wraiths spice expert. ;) LOL j/k

23. Twin_Suns_Leader

Aug 11, 2002
    TSL That was so cool. Awesome!!! Your talents are limitless. Yub yub.

Thanks... [face_blush]

But its not always a good thing! It makes me easily excitable, and quickly bored. But I'm easily amused, too, so I guess it works out, lol. [face_laugh] I'm also quite talkative and very fidgety, not good for class. [face_laugh] 8-}

24. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Boards are back! Now I don't have to go and talk to real people (well, I know you guys are real but I mean people actually in the same building as me.

I wish to apologise for my little flip yesterday, and I assure you that it will not happen aga...........

"I got chills! They're multiplin'
    And I'm loooooooooooooooooooosing control!
    For the power that you're suppling,
    ITS ELECTRIFYIN'!!!!"

Forget what I said earlier. Crazy shelly is here to stay!!!! :D

PS: Look into my file at the cantina all you Wraiths, and read my fanfic, Voices. (well, what I've done so far of it anyhoo!)

Shelly
    AKA: Drama Queen

25. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.