main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Echoes of the Past (NJO, Jaina/Jag, post DW) - Love Letter Challenge Entry 02/24/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TKeira_Lea, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Morning Wraiths! ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?????? :D :D

2. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Yay! Someone else is here!!! Hey Shinar! How u doin'?

3. Shinar

May 30, 2002
    It's a beautiful day. Husband comes home from a week in the field today [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

And I belive we get the first post of Legacy :D

4. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Legacy............I can't wait!

5. Shinar

May 30, 2002
    I hope the Commander notices the boards are back up!

6. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
  7. Shinar

May 30, 2002
    I've got to get my shower, I'll be back in a bit.

8. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    You guys ar anxious little creatures. I am looking for my little beta, she's gone off and hidden. It might be she's jealous that I saw Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday and tried to steal her Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp men.

I have decided Keira Knightley is my Jaina (darken her hair a bit though) Of course she played Padme's double in TPM so she looks like Padme anyway.

Ok, so off in search of Hoya...

9. Shinar

May 30, 2002
    Yay!

Excellent day :D

10. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    It is an excellent day indeed! Well, I've got a 1/2 day so I'm off home. Talk 2 u l8r

11. amber-light

amber-light Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2003
    yay! Today's the day :)

You get to watch the Pirates already? I'm jealous...we don't get movies that fast here *sigh*

amber :)

12. Twin_Suns_Leader

Twin_Suns_Leader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 11, 2002
    I went and saw it too! :D So Keira Knightly played Padme's double in TPM? That's why she looked so familiar! I just couldn't figure out why to save the life of me.

It was a good movie, btw for all you that haven't seen it. I thought it was more funny than anything else. Of course the male cast was incentive enough, lol, even though I haven't bitten into the Orlando Bloom craze. Sorry, I think he's cute, but I refuse to craze over the same guy my eleven-year-old sister and her sixth grade friends are head-over-heels idolizing. Go figure.

Prologue today? I'll keep checking the Beyond the Saga board from time to time. :D :D

13. Shinar

May 30, 2002
    I'm hoping husband isn't too tired and and that he gets home mid-day like promised. If it works out I'm going to drag him to see Pirates after he showers ;) Otherwise, we'll just see it tomarrow instead :D

14. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    TSL: Orlando Bloom looks ten times hotter in long blonde hair and elf ears. Don't know why, but it's true! For some reason pointy ears just do it for me...

For any Viggo fans, he has a new movie coming out too called Hidalgo which looks promising.

Good to see you in the other thread ;)

Shinar: drag your husband's behind to that movie! It's worth it. BTW - it's long so don't drink too much... :p

15. Twin_Suns_Leader

Aug 11, 2002
    Orlando Bloom looks ten times hotter in long blonde hair and elf ears. Don't know why, but it's true! For some reason pointy ears just do it for me...

My best friend and my sister and her friends say the same thing. You should see my sister's room...goodness at all the Legolas she has posted everywhere and in her notebooks, her books, desktop on her login for the computer, etc...

And I don't say this to be contrary, but I think he looked better with dark hair. I think it looked more natural, maybe because he naturally has dark hair? But then, I just like dark-haired guys I guess. ;)

Green eyes don't hurt, either.

16. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    And a white streak in the hair... :p

Sounds a little familiar, but watch out, Jaina has a wicked jealous side!

17. Shinar

May 30, 2002
    Pointed ears never hurt anyone, but I'm swinging towards the natural dark hair. I actually really liked him in Black Hawk Down, even though he was a stupid private. Course, I think every guy could use a high & tight (Army hairstyle) ;)

18. Twin_Suns_Leader

Aug 11, 2002
    And a white streak in the hair... 8-} Yes, exactly! ;) 8-}

Sounds a little familiar, but watch out, Jaina has a wicked jealous side!

ooh, that's right. I don't want to be roasted, toasted, burnt-to-a-crisp, flambayed and fondue-d by her force lightening. [face_shocked]

19. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    Good morning everyone. :D

Today is tomorrow, or tomorrow is today. ;) It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day... for a first post? :p

20. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Hey, what's going on? Did I miss something? :confused: Are you all talking about the 1st post of Legacy going up TODAY ? I thought it was Monday!!! How do I miss these things?!?

Someone better tell me what's happening around here or... well, let's just say I might do something deperate...like start taking people's Jag dolls for ransom until I get some answers. (I'm getting a little stir crazy with out my daily dose of EotP) 8-}

21. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    I am not saying anything...

22. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    TahiriSoloFan Let's just say the Commander has a secret Wraith mission up her sleeve. ;)

23. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Oh, but I completed my mission. It's up to you Wraiths to figure out what I did. There were a few clever ones hunting me down this morning!

24. Zara_Rose

Zara_Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Now, now, no need to harass the commander. She'll tell us what we know when we need to know it. Right? ;)

25. KataiJade

KataiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2002
    I wake up to all this excitement!!!
    Did I miss something?

~KJ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.