main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Ecstasy (evil Qui-Gon, vignette) - repost

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by dianethx, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    :eek: Wow! That is really evil! [face_skull] I kinda wonder how Qui became like this though...

Run Obi! Get far away, and tell Yoda! [face_praying]

Wonderful writing! =D=

2. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Lurklidth I love descriptions, LOL. In oh, so many ways. I did want it to be voluptuous, to give you a sense of what he was going through as he drank in the Living Force, like an addict on a high or a vampire drinking his fill.
    Thanks about the cadence. If you don't know, I try to write things that can be read aloud as well as just read. A lot of people subvocalize when they read so I wanted to give more sensory input by having the language fun to vocalize as well.
    Ah, Jedi as vampire. Yes, and also Force addict. He's definitely gone astray. I could just picture him trying to help a fellow Jedi, channeling the Force to heal or help and him getting a backlash of energy that gives him a high. He fights it off as best he can but each time he uses the Force and gathers energy from it, he gets a little more addicted until he starts craving it. Of course, he would have to hide it from the Jedi ? he shouldn't be killing people like that but he can't seem to stop.
    Of course, why would anyone believe that he was doing wrong? A Living Force Jedi, they might not have a lot of experience with someone with that much of a connection and not realize the danger. Plus he would have hidden it well. Who knows? I certainly don't. LOL.
    Of course, now it begs the question, will Obi-Wan live? Will Qui-Gon draining someone of so much power give him the ultimate high or will he overdose on the Force? Or will he make Obi-Wan like him? The pair of them against the Jedi? [face_thinking]
    Thanks for reading.

Jade Yep, that's me ? disturbing?:D Yes, he's some kind of Force vampire, seeking his prey. And you are right, he doesn't see this as evil, just that he needs her energy and she should be willing to give it ? after all, he's a Jedi.
    LOL, orgasmic is rather right in this case. As for what kind of high would he get from someone as strong in the Living force as himself, I think he'd need to back off and not drain them. He might overdose?
    Thanks for commenting.

kma Thanks. I aimed for disturbing and evil and I think I got it. LOL. Thanks.

OE You would like an evil Jinn. :eek: Bad OE! LOL. Thanks for reading.

kenobiwanobi Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun to write.

P_A Well, he thinks he's a good guy. Just because he's going around killing people while enjoying the feast? LOL. He'd probably be surprised that you would think of him as evil. But, of course, underneath it all he does realize that he's doing something wrong since he wants to hide the body.
    Chilling, indeed. Poor Obi-Wan. He needs to run away ? fast. Thanks.

Jedi_Tigris Thanks about the evil. Poor Obi-Wan. I don't think he's going to survive this ? not without giving in to his Master. Yoda would never understand and Qui-Gon couldn't let this kid tell everyone what he's been doing?
    As for how he got that way, see Lurklidth's reply above. I made something up. :p
    Thanks for reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.