Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

Discussion in 'Philadelphia, PA' started by Saberwielder315, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saberwielder315 Jedi Master

star 4
    As many of you already know, WWE lost one of thier best, Eddie Guerrero. He died sunday night in his hotel room the night before RAW in Minneapolis. Eddie was a one time WWE champ and multiple tag team champ. He will be missed by fans and many of his friends Backstage

Rest in Peace Eddie, Viva La Raza!!!
  2. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    Very sad to hear about this. And of course being in MN, that's all the news was talking about all day long. I've always been a casual watcher of WWE, but this just broke my heart when I heard the news.

Esté libre mi amigo.
  3. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
  4. Saberwielder315 Jedi Master

star 4
    So I was thinking, I know not many of us our wrestling fans (I am), but if you knew who Eddie was and had a favorite Eddie moment, you can out it here.

My favorite Eddie moment was at Wrestlemania XX. He was defending the WWE title against Kurt Angle and Kurt had gotten Eddie into the ankle lock. However, Eddie was faking the pain because he had his boot half off. Kurt then pulled Eddie's boot off and realized what had just happened. Catching Kurt in the moment when Kurt tried to put the ankle lock back on, Eddie rolled him up for the win!
  5. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    It's probably gotta be what I mentioned on the private boards. The time Eddie took Chyna to his prom, except he had just gotten his GED and they showed up at Raw with him wearing that cheesey 70's style tux. Too funny!!

He was really funny with Edge & Christian too.

[image=http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesG/guerrero_chyna_jun00.jpg]
  6. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    any man that dated Chyna certainly has my respect.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.