main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Edge of Victory: Reversal (NJO AU) updated 18th March - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGY!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by imperial77, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004

We had that already, move along, move along!

I have no idea what you mean

Rubbing things under my nose!

*shrugs*

I don?t follow

:)

*shrugs*

Niece?!

Aww :(

Jainey?! :eek:

Do I need to worry bout them? [face_worried]

Nice to see Han and Leia in action :D

- Mags

2. EvieSolo

EvieSolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2005
    Hat er... [face_shhh]

Let's just be careful and alert... [face_coffee]

:rolleyes: You know what might help us against the Yuuzhan Vong? Sticking together! :mad:

You don't need to be sorry if I know that you are. :p ;)

:eek: *tries to hide whip marks on her arms and legs* Of course I was confused! I was being silly! I'm sorry! :_|

*winces* I'm sure he would! Whatever you say!

No, I didn't! It's just his wishful thinking. :p

* fixed

But the mush isn't the same! :p

What, now you want to bring Durron into this? o_O

You put it there! :p

o_O :rolleyes:

You simply acted? o_O

Where did I accuse you of that?! o_O

J/V isn't a kink of mine! I just like them together... as friends? :p

[ [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]]

</Cecily> *is very excited at the prospect of adventure* "Of course, Uncle Jack! What can I do to help? Will it be necessary for me to travel with you?" *starts hyperventilating from excitment at the thought of leaving Ms. Prism behind*

*would love to wipe the grin off his face, :mad:*

[face_dignified]

[face_defiant] Really? About what, for example?

This part of the discussion had nothing to do with a threesome! Just you and me. [face_mischief]

Aren't you a little short and furry for a stormtrooper? Besides, I can take care of myself, thanks. :cool:

I did!

No, they don't! Not in those AUs where she died before meeting the Solos. [face_mischief]

Meaning you're not going to try, right? [face_mischief]

Well, I won't believe you until you prove it! [face_not_talking]

'course it does! I did it and it worked. :cool: :p

Would it? o_O

*feels she can trust Imp a littl

3. imperial77

imperial77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2006
    Stormtrooper Mags! :D Even better! :p

[face_laugh] You're doing that right now! :oops:

Huh? Explain this from the start

All I need is someone to help me with a few specific lines and technical terms?

I meant you and Evie!

There's more than one way to take that reply! :p

So it migh be true after all? o_O [face_mischief] :D

By some definitions, yes. The Hutts define gender in terms that might allow Jacen to be considered female, for example. The Yuuzhan Vong might do, too. [face_mischief]

[face_whistling] :D [face_mischief] He'll get used to it! [face_mischief]

"Jainey" was Han's name for Jaina as a kid - in Children of the Jedi.... [face_peace]

They're Yuuzhan Vong. Of course you do! :D

Thanks! Glad you liked it! :cool:

[:D]

[:D]

;)

Is that a request for A/T mush? o_O

*looks confused*

Should I just leave this thread to you two? :p

[face_laugh]

In denial! :D

Heh. :D

Let me think about this. I may have fun with running Anh'khiin/Taher'ai around Anakin/Tahiri....

He voluneered, actually! :D

I don't believe you!! :D

Maybe it was Maggy's idea!! :eek:

[face_laugh]

You're changing the subject again...

But if you like decisiveness... [face_mischief]

Right here:

It was you who raised the subject. You suggested that I ought to deny it, which implied that I was involved in bringing in the idea!!

"Trust everything my .sig tells you is a lie?" ;) :eek:

*dramatic tone* "Yes, Cecily, I think it will. Be sure to pack some sensible clothes, sandwiches, and some appropriate books to read on a long journey. You will need a large handbag, I think. But, pray, please ensure that no small children stow away within it."

[It's true, too, btw!]

*is quite happy with the :mad: on hers*

4. imperial77

Sep 4, 2006
    Jag brought the Clawcraft out of hyperspace, and looked around him.

The jury-rigged hyperdrive controller, clamped to the curving rim of his forward viewport, showed mostly green lights, and that was probably good news. More amber than he?d have liked, but none of the red malfunction lights that he?d been worrying about.

Shawnkyr?s fighter was a few hundred yards away on his flank, about half a mile ahead ? not bad, but not as precise as Chiss discipline preferred.

And beyond that? That was the real test, wasn?t it?

Jag glanced at his long-range scope, and frowned behind the visor of his flight-helmet.

Cold stars, empty space. They had been too worried about connecting their fighters? hyperdrives to the navigation computer, and not focused enough on the accuracy of the navacomp itself.

There was a star within about half a light-day, but that didn?t mean it was the right star.

?Colonel,? Shawnkyr said, her voice crackling on the comm. ?I?m reading something at long range. Looks like a Yuuzhan Vong interdictor, maybe a couple of corvettes or attack ships ? and laser discharges, high-energy ion trails. Someone fighting them.?

?Wild Karrde?? Jag asked.

?Nothing that big.? Shawnkyr noted. ?Probably the Millennium Falcon, sir.?

Jag trigger-clicked an acknowledgement, and concentrated on calibrating his main array. At this range, their view of the battle wasn?t going to be much more than sensor readings, but he wanted to see for himself what they were up against before they got too close.

?Let?s start heading their way,? he said. ?See if we can give them some backup.?

5. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    Wusste gar nicht, dass er ein süßer ist!!

</Elizabeth> ?It is poisoned?

I think not it will tho [face_worried]

*looks very innocent* what are you talking about?! :p

o_O

Ahh ? that explains it all :p

You should not mess with my responses [face_mischief] :p

You could do your Jaina again :p ;)

[face_laugh]

Maybe you could shave a slave the head, tattoo it and let the hair grow back and then send him over, avoiding those sneaky wanna be Vongs :p ;)

Yub yub
    [image=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/Mookiee/Avatars/mookieestormyKopie.jpg]
    [face_whistling]

o_O what means duck
    has it something to do with:
    [image=http://www.ehapa.de/70_Jahre_Donald_Duck/reqRessources/img/donald.jpg]

Follows:

You are doing it on propose ? this rubbing this certain face under my nose!
    (I have told you several times I don?t like it :p )

Tell me what you need exactly!

o_O

There is?

[face_whistling] a girl does not tell O:)

Holla!

What! Are you suggesting that he becomes also a slave?!

This face again [face_frustrated]
    Maybe it got lost in translation or I just don?t remember :p

No they are slaves :p

o_O why should I not? :p [:D]

So smart you are ;)

This is going to become a habit!
    Stay! ? she might blame other things on me :p

Why do you think I would share? o_O :p

[face_blush] Where I found myself? Quite here besides you!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] :p

What is it all about? That she called her self being a cool historian?

do I need to worry? :p

6. EvieSolo

Mar 11, 2005
    Wenn er will... ;)

o_O Good to know how much you trust me... *hand instinctively touches lightsaber*

You're right. I want to get out of this alive, after all. :mad:

*growls at Maggy*

Or what? *lightsaber in hand* [face_mischief]

[face_laugh]

[face_plain] I would have done that, if you hadn't decided to stab me in the back... [face_frustrated]

Are you trying to seduce him? [face_laugh]

*to Imp* It's true. She's going to try and confuse you and turn you into a Sith. :eek:

*still to Imp* See, she's already twisting the words around in your mouth... [face_shhh]

Jag [face_sick] [face_sick] [face_sick]

:cool:

Nope, never mind. [face_mischief]

:eek: No, don't! *clinges to Imp; suspicious side-glance at Maggy*

You are? [face_laugh]

So, any new developments?

</Jaina> "Death wish?" o_O

[face_thinking] That would explain some things...

What exactly do you want to know here?

What if I do? [face_mischief]

:confused:

:rolleyes: I think I'll have to change my sig, soon...

</Cecily> "Yes, Uncle Jack! Of course, Uncle Jack!" *prepares cucumber sandwiches* *looks at a stack of three-volume novels, wrinkles nose at them and grabs her diary instead* "I'm ready, Uncle Jack. Let's go!"

:p

Nice evasion... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Never mind!

[face_mischie

7. imperial77

Sep 4, 2006
    You want to run and hide?

Hide and seek? :p

I think we'd all like to know...?

[face_not_talking] It's a possible explanation. Not necessarily a RIGHT one.

Aggressive!! :eek:

FIGHT!

FIGHT!

FIGHT!

=D= [face_laugh]

:eek: [face_worried]

Should I be scared!

"What's a duck?" [face_laugh]

What, "[face_peace]"?

Sorry!! [face_peace]

PMs?

Oh, yeah!!

Not even whispering it!?

Define "becomes"? Embrace the pain? Understand zhaelor? Or simply fall into the hands of the bad-guys for a few chapters?

I'll look through the book, and tell you where to look if you have a German copy.

That face is a friendly one!!

[face_mischief] [face_whistling]

*shrugs* I was nervous about Evie's reaction to the J/J, and looking for encourgement from you? :D

So, you agree with Evie on that, then?

Okay. If you want me to watch!!

Why is that your reaction?! :D

#?o [face_talk_hand] Did you deliberately misinterpret that?

Yep. Calling yourself "cool" in English would normally be arrogant or ironic.

Now, granted, Evie may be equipped with both those attitudes, but I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she's just used to a German idiom...

Do any of us?!

Glad SOMEONE likes him.

</post-NJO Jaina>"So am I. I don't." :p

*Jaina is in denial* ;)

He's been too busy flying dogfight simulations with a little barbarian?

For Jag, certainl!

They're like Corellians who look smart because they march up and down a lot, really. Lots of improvised equipment? :p

Actually, this is Jacen's fault. :D

An ace Corellian TIE Fighter pilot? The question is who Jag reminds Han more of - his teenage self, or his oldest rival (Soontir)...

</Jag> "Well, I'm glad someone does!"

*Jag [:D]s Mags*

Hmm... they almost rhyme: Mag/Jag?! :eek: :D

[quote=E

8. imperial77

Sep 4, 2006
    Jacen Solo stood on the terrace outside the mansion, watching the armed guards on the door in silent concern. Behind him, the government speeder was accelerating away into the evening sky.

Not how I?d planned to spend my evening. He checked his commlink. Still, Tenel Ka should be here in a few minutes....

For a moment, he allowed himself to hope that he would be left alone until his friend arrived. But that hope ended when he felt a flicker of warning in the Force. Someone was approaching from inside the house: a slim silhouette, glimpsed through the smoked-glass panels of the facade.

Jacen frowned, as the doors opened, and revealed Viqi Shesh.

She was dressed in a simpler version of the robes she?d worn at their meeting that morning: a tunic and trousers of transparent silk, thrown casually over a bikini.

Jacen frowned, and raised an eyebrow.

?You?re being very mysterious, Madam Vice-President,? he remarked. ?I don?t have much experience of these things, so correct me if I?m wrong: but a government courier with an urgent summons doesn?t normally deposit you outside a mansion in Surtsey at dinnertime. Right??

She smiled at him, and gestured him in. ?Careless talk is dangerous, Jedi Solo. This is one place I can trust people to keep secrets ? and a good place to tell a new friend good news.?

He hesitated, checked his lightsaber, and walked in. She laughed, and fell in step beside him.

?This is about the most secure place on Coruscant,? she said. ?And this is how I normally dress at home. I?m receiving a diplomatic delegation within the hour, and as you?ll see, I?m not dressing up for them, either.?

?The Hapan Embassy.? Jacen nodded. ?I asked Crown Princess Tenel Ka to join us, actually. She?s an old friend, and a Jedi Knight.?

She shot him a sharp glance, and couldn?t hide her surprise in the Force. ?You know how to manipulate the system to get what you want, Jedi Solo,? she nodded. ?I underestimated you.?

Jacen shrugged casually ? then frowned when he saw the serious expression on her face. She was poised, tense ? not the body-language of a would-be seductress pursuing eighteen-year-old Jedi Knights.

Not even the body-language he expected of an ambitious politician scrambling for control of the New Republic.

?You said you had something to tell me?? he asked.

?Yes. My contacts tell me that your parents are safe.?

Jacen blinked, and looked at her again. She experimented with a smile.

Your parents are safe.

He breathed out, leant against the wall, and closed his eyes.

?Thank you,? he heard himself say. In the Force, he found his Mom and Dad, the distant starlight of binary suns ? then he frowned. ?They seem worried, hurt even. Not seriously, but...?? He trailed off, trying to focus on them.

?The manner of their rescue might have been somewhat abrupt,? she said. ?I do not trust the Defense Force, I am afraid. With a few exceptions, like Admiral Kre?fey, and I need him close to me. I had to use other means....?

He opened his eyes again, and found the Senator looking at him, weighing him up.

No, he swatted away the thoughth that flashed through his mind. Not like that.

It really wasn?t.

All the same, he stood up straight, and tried to look like a Jedi Knight. He?d spent a lot of his time meditating since the attack on the enclave and Uncle Luke, trying to untangle his emotions, and work out what the role of the Jedi ought to be; but as he looked at her, and saw the hope and worry in her eyes, he felt almost dizzy.

This was what it must have been like for his uncle, as almost the only Jedi who the New Republic could call on. And that, perhaps, was the deepest truth of the Jedi?s role: their duty wasn?t to think, but merely to serve the needs of others.

?Jedi Solo?? She was still looking at him.

He blinked.

?Senator? How may I be of service??

?Jacen,? she said. ?Can I trust you??

?Oh, of course.?

?That?s no what I mean. Can you keep a secret??

?Of... of course,? he nodded. ?Trust me.?

?Good

9. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    das kann net oft sein :p ;) O:)

you?ve got a lightsabre?! :eek: *Force-pulls lightsabre away* and now, Lady? :p

That means you don?t trust my ability as Sith? :p

*is amused*

[face_mischief] you will see!

*growls at Evie* :p

his answer was just begging for such a response :p

you think he is as weak minded as Jacen? :p

who wants to be put into Luke?s position? :p

You should go to bed when being that sick :p

*growls to scare Evie* :p

interessant wie du mir alles in die Schuhe schiebst :p

o_O :p

she makes not really sense, no?

it was meant in a sarcastic way :p

you just would like that o_O

glad you like :D

are you? o_O

:D

you are hopeless :p

my box is always open :D

*whispers* what do you want to know, if you are a good boy I might eventually tell you :p

[face_thinking] Maybe all of that?

we talked about that ? another nice failure of translation :p ;)

still don?t like it :p

every encouragement you need [:D]
    [face_love] [face_love] [image=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/Mookiee/Avatars/jaina_jag.jpg] [face_love] [face_love]

I agreed with Evie on something? *faints* :p

[face_worried]

O:) do I look like someone who would enjoy sharing :p [face_blush]

do you believe I wanted to be Luke? [face_not_talking]

buh, now you have said it and not me ;)

yes she is very much in denial! And yes I like Jag [face_love] :D

10. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    Jacen frowned, as the doors opened, and revealed Viqi Shesh.

Hehe ? his favourite :p ;)

She was dressed in a simpler version of the robes she?d worn at their meeting that morning: a tunic and trousers of transparent silk, thrown casually over a bikini.

:eek: :confused: how did I miss that earlier?!

?This is about the most secure place on Coruscant,? she said. ?And this is how I normally dress at home. I?m receiving a diplomatic delegation within the hour, and as you?ll see, I?m not dressing up for them, either.?

The woman is strange :p

?Yes. My contacts tell me that your parents are safe.?

o_O

?The manner of their rescue might have been somewhat abrupt,? she said. ?I do not trust the Defense Force, I am afraid. With a few exceptions, like Admiral Kre?fey, and I need him close to me. I had to use other means....?

[face_thinking] [face_thinking]

?Peace?? Jacen asked, lifting both eyebrows. ?With the Yuuzhan Vong??

When they arrived in the galaxy they did not even know the concept of peace :p

?Better than ever. Tahiri?s here with me. We?ve been learning about the Yuuzhan Vong ? about how we can coexist with them, in peace.? A grin, half Dad, half Uncle Luke. It broke Jacen?s heart, and made him want to leap for joy. ?Jaina?s learning, too. In some senses, her teachers are saying she understands us... the Yuuzhan Vong, I mean... better than any other infidel. Ex-infidel, I should say.?

o_O mhh... do I really just think somehow Jacen is the only one left sane? 8-} :p

?Uhh,? he nodded. ?Yeah. Absolutely.?

And somehow I don?t believe that

She smiled. ?Now, Jedi Solo, we have that candle-lit dinner for two that I lured you here to share.?

What happened with Tenel? :eek:

he is not as sane as I have thought though :p ;) :D

- Mags

11. EvieSolo

Mar 11, 2005
    o_O :rolleyes:

:eek: There's going to be J/J?! *starts planning escape*

If her statement was a sarcastic one, you could say we agree. [face_mischief]

Nope, you got that right! *is just THAT arrogant* :cool: :p

They'd make a cute couple... :D

[face_laugh] *to Mags* Siehst du...

Stop playing matchmaker! :p

Why would she?

You haven't been listening to me at all, have you? :rolleyes:

A rare quality these days...

Was there a reason for the groping? :p

No, it's okay. Just stay where you are... :p

</Jaina> "Who are you planning to flirt with?" o_O

It would explain any strange behaviour?

Those only work on the weak-minded... So, what was this all about? ;)

Did I say there was something wrong with it? [face_mischief]

First of all, you totally messed up continuity here... :rolleyes:

And second, shouldn't that be my line, then? :p

I haven't thought of anything, yet. Ideas?

"Personal property of Thrawn McEwok"? ;)

o_O "Why would we want to take walks in the country?"

*wants to [face_beatup], but possibly :**

;)

That just shows how well you know me... :rolleyes:

Look, I may not be bad at multi-tasking, but dealing with Lumaggy AND participating in a dodgefight might be too much for me.

That's a green-eyed redhead I can live with! :D

*looks at what's in the jar* [face_sick] Ewww! Here, take it back. *quickly gets rid of jar*

*pushes Impy to the side* I can deal with her! [face_mischief]

o_O Possibly... :p

12. EvieSolo

Mar 11, 2005
    [face_laugh] Jacen wouldn't get "subtle", would he?

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] I bet!

Exactly! Now off with the pants, Jacen! [face_laugh] ;)

:rolleyes: He's such a dork! [face_laugh]

*stabs Jacen with amphistaff* Sure! :D

*wants to read about that, too!* :p

*is very amused by the update* =D=

Now you owe us another, asap! :)

13. imperial77

Sep 4, 2006
    I'll let her answer that? [face_mischief]

[face_thinking]

What, you, when you don't answer questions like that? :p

What wasn't?! [face_mischief]

[face_whistling]

It's a good plan?! :D

*doesn't answer*

You're just saying that! [face_mischief]

:eek: :eek: That sounds... kinky? [face_worried]

That may not work, then? :p

Are you just guesing? :D

Aye - thanks! :D

Why not? [face_mischief]

It's not quite going to be like that in this 'fic! [face_whistling]

*laughs*

[face_laugh] You think you can tell by people who look that way?

Yes!

You agree? Speak your mind!!! [face_not_talking]

*amused nod*

Aye! :D

I'm predictable? ;)

[face_shame_on_you] Don't tell me what to write! [face_not_talking]

(... that's Evie's job! [face_love])

:eek: :eek: :eek:

But you like the idea, right? ;)

Han/Luke? ;)

Provoking her?

It's okay, though. I like her when she's angry. ;)

*Ewok hides in smoke*

:eek: That's not Latin.

It's surprisingly good medieval Scots, but I don't know where from?

Nah, it suits you!!

[face_hypnotized] But she's not the Sith. YOU are. :D

Maybe I don't mind? :D

*Ewok nods and walks off with Mags, thinking about lunch... :p*

*impy looks at Evie* "Who's she talking to?"

No... *tears his mind out of Maggy's grasp*

That's not true... that's IMPOSSIBLE!!!

It's just what you want me to think!!

*ignites lightsaber, and squares off against Mookiee*

:eek:

Ah, right here!

Yes, and I should bring that out more!!

You were seei

14. imperial77

Sep 4, 2006
    Han Solo was wrestled to the deck, in the middle of his own forward hold. A sharp blow to his wrist knocked the blaster from his hand, and he felt the weight of several warriors holding him down, each of them about the size and weight of a full-grown Wookiee.

Then, clawed talons raked his hair, and dragged his head up, forcing him to look at the scene in front of him.

While the flak that starred his eyesight faded, he tried to organize his thoughts.

The big destroyer-analog had brought the Falcon to bay, caught in a tractor beam that reminded him unpleasantly of the Death Star. Then they had launched a boarding shuttle full of troops.

So he?d invited them to use the airlock, rather than burn a new hole in the hull. Entering into the spirit of the invasion, he told Leia.

Remarkably, they?d done as he suggested. But the part of his plan that involved defeating them hadn?t quite worked.

One dead warrior sprawled on the deck in front of him, but three more ? all girls, Han noted ? were manhandling Leia through to join him. She looked tiny compared to them, and vulnerable, her torn white dress contrasting starkly with their hard, dark armour.

She still stood tall the moment they relaxed their grip, and opened her mouth to speak. They knocked her down to the deck, and she collapsed in pain.

?Hey!? Han objected, only for the warrior to slam his own face off the deck.

Lie still, he suggested to himself, wincing as their spiked bodies shifted their weight on top of him. Nothing feels broken yet.

Then someone hauled his head up again, and the largest Yuuzhan Vong he?d ever seen stooped through the hatch in front of him.

This one was about twice the size of Darth Vader, with mad eyes, and a face that looked like it had been attacked by a mad sculptor armed with a butcher?s knife. He wore a crimson cloak, and an armour of blood-red scales, bound tight to his over-muscled body ? so tight that Han suspected that the individual plates were probably rooted directly into his skin.

There was something slightly uneven about the monster?s gait, lumbering its way into the Falcon?s forward hold.

Han, to his surprise, found himself grinning, even before he realised why.

The warrior?s left foot wasn?t anything close to human ? and Han knew why. His son Jacen was responsible for that.

?Hey,? Han drawled. ?Nice leg. You must be Tsavong Lah.?

The Yuuzhan Vong Warmaster stopped in his tracks, and snarled. It was an ugly sight ? slashed lips fluttering as they drew back, baring fangs as sharp as broken bones. He growled at Han, and barked a command back down the corridor.

?Han,? Leia groaned. There was blood under her on the deck. ?Don?t annoy him any more than you have to....?

?Hey, it?s one of our best weapons. Besides, if we?re going down, might as well throw something at him.?

The alien stooped close, snarling into his face, and Han choked on the stench of foul breath.

?You... really need to see a hygenist, Your Warlikeness,? he gasped.

A low growl answered, and the Warmaster stood ? or stooped as best he could in the cabin?s headroom, as two more figures strode into the cabin ? young, battle-scarred, athletic.

Han heard a gasp from Leia ? pain like she?d been stabbed.

He just dropped his jaw, and gaped.

?Anakin!??

His younger son gave a wry smile, and then a frown ? forehead furrowed with dark pain. ?Hey, Dad.? He turned to the Warmaster, bowed, and growled something in a voice that wasn?t human.

Han just gasped. He shot a look at Leia, and saw her holding back the tears.

The pneumatic blonde beside Anakin grinned sweetly at them. Han?s mind whirled.

?Tahiri?!?

?My name is Taher?ai, infidel. Pronounce it correctly.? She bared her teeth in something that was both a smile of pleasure and a snarl of pain. ?We?re here to translate for the Warmaster.?

?Oh.? Han frowned at her. ?Well, you tell that overgrown lump of ugly... that we might deal with Hutts, we might deal with rancors? but we draw the line at what hap

15. Lightsaber123

Lightsaber123 Jedi Master star 3

Aug 31, 2007
    you are probably wondering why no one responded yet...

I have no answer to that.

Except. OM_G It's hopeless. HopeLESS I tell you.

16. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    more later

very painful, Impy, very painful!

- Mags

17. darkjedileia

darkjedileia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2007
    Do Han and Leia know about Luke yet?

18. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    *Mags stands at the side and watches amused Evie fighting an illusion of herself*
    *Force Illsuion pushes back and Evie ends up herself in the mud ? face first* you done then? o_O maybe you think a mud package does the right thing for your skin?
    he is! *shrugs*
    *calls whip back*

as I feared ? weak-minded :(
    huh?
    :( *shrugs* well ...
    [face_shame_on_you][face_talk_hand][face_not_talking]
    [face_sick]
    [face_sick]
    that?s obvious!
    did I surprise you?! [face_mischief] good!
    Nemo me impune lacessit is the Latin version of it!
    And I hope it is ?good medieval Scots? ? it?s a quote!
    I?m really surprised you don?t know it ? maybe with the latin words now? [face_whistling]
    that is what she wants you to think! *shrugs*
    Then be happy with what you get *waves hand absently*
    *leaves and is gone*
    *looks strangely at* lost your mind or what?
    oh ? okay ? understand :)
    yeah blame all on me [face_frustrated]

I better be quiet ? :p
    ouch!
    that?s normally a good thing ? he often can thing of stuff to get out of situations
    oops, yeah, Death Star [face_worried]
    the lady is too old to get more holes :(
    too many they are
    I can imagine it does

19. EvieSolo

Mar 11, 2005
    Maybe you shouldn't have? :p

Han said he always liked Kyp better. It's canon! :p

:eek: Really? [face_thinking]

</Jag> [face_worried] *to Impy* "Hey, are you sure about this?"

</Evie> [face_devil] :p

That really fits! :D

Would that make you Leia, though? ;)

:rolleyes: *realizes she hasn't been angry for a while* [face_thinking] "We have to keep the author happy, don't we?" :mad: ;)

*is either :eek: or [face_laugh]*

Good boy! [:D] ;)

*shrugs* :D

*ignores*

o_O [face_thinking] *still planning escape, just in case*

You want us to flatter you in exchange for A/T mush? [face_shame_on_you]

I'm starting to think you're hitting on me... o_O

Do you really want me to? :p

:eek: She's hitting on me, too?! :p

Or is it just that you don't trust me? o_O

[face_thinking] [face_mischief]

Huh? :confused: :eek:

</Jaina> o_O "Isn't she a little young for you? If she were two or three years older, maybe..."

Yep! ;)

Are you sure that wasn't just your wishful thinking? :p

Very. [face_batting]

Now we're back to blaming Jacen? 8-}

Well, since you told me, I now know that you know that... you know... ;)

You like it? o_O

*sits down, puts feet on table* Well, we can negotiate, but I can tell you right now, I'm not cheap. [face_mischief] :p

"Is this... Anakin? Is he worth the hardships?" [face_thinking] "Oh, who cares! As long as we experience some excitement and adventure." :D

You can decide... ;)

Where would be the fun in that? :p

20. imperial77

Sep 4, 2006
    Actually, it wasn't really a question I was bothered by. :p

But thanks for replying - enjoying it?! :D

So, you liked it, then? [face_mischief] :D

They must know, yes: Leia would feel it in the Force, but they're also aware of what happened to Jaina, and they're in contact with Jacen. I guess I just didn't think it needed to be focused on at this point in the story.... [face_thinking]

*Ewok moves to stand beside her, watching too* "You sure you're not the illusion?"

See my previous observation? [face_mischief]

Gets ready his new .sig: "EvieSolo is my Vergere [face_love] [face_love] :D"

*is very confused*

That's just what I want you to think!! :D [face_whistling]

... I think?! [face_worried] :eek:

I was asking you if you could explain who'd been whipping Evie; you replied by talking about "her" in the third person... I can only assume that you were confusing yourself with the illusion of you again.

Or maybe I was talking to the wrong one? :eek:

We'll see Jaina assigned as a liason to the Chiss eventually, though! [face_mischief]

Thank you. [face_ironic] [face_mischief]

Trust me? ;)

*passes bucket*

*keeps bucket there for Mags*

Si!!

Aye, I do. =D=

*gives Maggy a thumbs-up* :D

As opposed to what you want me to think? *eyebrows*

Oh, I am!! :D:D

:eek: You were Anakin?! :eek:

I think you tried to steal it!! :mad: [face_not_talking] [face_shame_on_you]

You do? Yay! [face_dancing]

The threesome? What's wrong with that - was it a BAD idea?! ;)

Why? Did you want to say something? Or are you just scared?

Yeah...

That's Han, yeah. Unfortunately, Tsavong Lah has a Jeedai-trained Solo slave, (re)designed to serve as a tactical advisor for precisely this sort of situation...

Yeah? What ABout it? :p

I thought you meant Leia at first there!! :p

Kinda. They're not stormtroopers!! ;)

The description worked?! :D

</Han>"Hey! It's me!"

They are!!

21. imperial77

Sep 4, 2006
    [It's very brief, and it's Jag, but at least it's an update! :p [face_mischief] [face_blush] :D]

The battle was over by the time the two Clawcraft had moved into visual range ? the Millennium Falcon left to drift, as the Yuuzhan Vong interdictor turned and vanished into darkspace.

?Two, Lead. Did you get their heading?? Jag asked.

?Of course,? Shawnkyr answered. Remember you?re flying with Chiss again, she made it sound like. ?Towards Yag?Dhul.? Which means the Yuuzhan Vong have secured that system, too.

?Copy. What about the Falcon??

?Scans show the hull partially vented,? Shawnkyr reported in her calm voice. ?Power is down.?

Jag leaned back in his seat, and unclipped his flight straps. Perhaps a little premature, but he brought a smile to his own face as he began to form a plan.

?Cover me, Vanguard Two,? he said, nudging the controls to take him closer to the Corellian freighter. ?I?m going over there.?

?Colonel? I fail to see what purpose that will achieve. Her hyperdrive systems will not have the precision of Chiss designs.?

?The Falcon?s a fast ship,? Jag answered. ?And she has a very powerful navacomp. I?m going over there to take a look.?

22. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    yippie! a post! Short, but good. More soon, please.

23. imperial77

Sep 4, 2006
    Sure! :p

--imp77

24. imperial77

Sep 4, 2006
    [This was originally supposed to belong later in the chapter, but it fits well here, not least because today's the birthday of the thread's resident Jag-fan... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAGGY!!! [:D] [face_dancing] :D]

Jag lowered himself gingerly through the Falcon?s open topside hatch, moving carefully in the bulky flightsuit. It was a long time since he?d done zero-gee vacuum drill, and he suspected that the various components fastened to the Millennium Falcon?s bulkheads could be as dangerous as the ice spines in the training caverns where he?d first learned how to use a vac-suit.

He came down ? head first ? into the corridor, and twist-rolled upright again. As he moved, displays lit up inside his visor, offering readouts from his suit?s sensor pack; but his torch cast only a weak light in the black, a glimmering trail that diffused quickly into darkness.

He glanced quickly at the readouts. Most of the important ones ? temperature, energy, atmosphere ? were sitting close to a big red nil.

Things floated in the weightless vacuum. A shoal of frozen liquid that he suspected was blood, an incongruous hydrospanner.

Swimming forwards towards the main hold, he saw something coiled and leathery, and for a moment, he wondered if the Yuuzhan Vong had left a creature behind as a trap; but it was just a gunbelt, twisting like a piece of space-wrack in the weightless dark.

After glancing around, giving a cursory check at the navacomp console, Jag pushed on through the ship.

The starboard corridor was a mess, slashed bulkhead padding laying bare the circuits underneath, broken components floating in mid-air. He pushed and twisted his way around the curve, drifting round to the airlock. The console was crumpled, but Jag could see the intact switches underneath the cover, and a few moments of fumbling with his gloves allowed him to depress the triggers.

For the space of a dizzying heartbeat, he stared down the Falcon?s boarding ramp at a bottomless well of darkness, filled with distant stars.

Then he heard the clicks and thrums of power and machinery coming alive again. He saw the hatches roll shut, sealing the view of the stars. Answering thuds suggested that the same was happening elsewhere in the hull, and after a few moments, lights blinked alive.

His helmet sensors picked up a hiss: a long, slow exhalation of compressed air from the reserve tanks. Slowly, the old ship was coming alive again.

Turning in silence, Jag swam forward, turning left this time, into the cockpit tunnel. It didn?t look as though the Yuuzhan Vong had been this way, and the cockpit seemed untouched ? a few lights shining on the displays and consoles, clear viewports, a view of stars.

He swam into the space above the pilot?s seat.

The main display showed damage reports. None of them seemed really serious, except the continuing pressure and life-support warnings.

I?ve known worse.

Jag frowned, searching for the main drive startup.

He felt his body settle suddenly, gravity drawing his feet down to the deck, and he kicked backwards, landing in the middle of the cockpit, just as the hatch slid shut behind him. When pressure had equalized, he checked his helmet sensors one more time, and disconnected the seals at the neck.

Sitting down at the communications console, he opened up a channel to Vanguard Two.

?Still waiting for me?? he asked.

?Colonel?? Shawnkyr sounded ? impatient or amused, perhaps a little bored.

?Major,? he replied. ?Come aboard. I?ll make you lunch.?

25. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    *first*

thank you :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.