Edmonton ***FanFilm: Part Deux*** - Official Script Submissions and suggestions thread...

Discussion in 'Edmonton, AB' started by Indigo_Jade, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Sure. It was just a suggestion. :)
  2. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok Been talking with my fellow fight friends and stuntsaber maker guy (you'll love his stuff) and I'm in as long as we can do training or fight scenes on a Sunday or Monday.

Once verything is a go I'll need to sir down with everyone and see what ya want to see and etc.

:)

3. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    That's great, dude! :)

Maybe we can reschedule the meeting for Monday-after-next? just a suggestion ;)
  4. banana Jedi Master

star 4
    so what day the date ? just so i can keep it all writen down i am so booked up this month .

banana :D
  5. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    That'd be May 17th

Any other takers?
  6. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    I can really only do Wednesdays as that is when Greg is in the area already and I have a ride home. But go ahead with out me guys.....you can always fill me in later.
  7. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  8. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Heh... planning meetings is FUN lol
  9. Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I would be able to come.

If a ride is the only thing keeping you away from this meeting Angela, I could give you a ride home, no problem...

Indy
  10. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Indy....but I'm thinking I'm not going to be involved in the Fan Film.
  11. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
  12. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah if it is this Monday it's ok(the 17th. I'll see if my fellow choreographer will be able to make it) is this a general and fan film or just a fan film meeting?.

13. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    A little of both I suppose. Though I don't know if there's anymore interest in this anymore. I was thinking if we do get together on Monday then we should have a rough schedule and someone to keep us on track. There's nothing wrong with sitting around chatting it up (after all, how often do we see each other?) but we should also make sure what needs to get done gets done ;)
  14. Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, I have been making a list of things we need to figure out at this stage in the process of the project, and it is a pretty general list of things...

Don't know how long it will take to discuss them, could be 20 mins, could be 2 hours... LOL

And while it is a bit early to be talking specific choreography, you guys (Jason and friend) don't have to limit yourselves to only choreography; you probably both are sci-fi/fantasy fans, and will be able to contribute in more ways than just teaching us to kick the hell outta each other... ;) I'm sure you will be able to give us input on other things, and besides, like Berx said, it's always fun to just get together with friends... :)
  15. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    LOL true. You never know how long it'll take with us ;)

I was at the location the other day. Everything is pretty well the same but the entrance to the pit has been dug up. They might be doing some work near the area building a road that'll run right through the road we come from through the bush to 215st but it won't affect where we'll be filming. I think my job this time might be security. I just drove in their for a second and there was already dirtbikers in there :mad:
  16. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I called McBain camera just to get an idea on camera rental prices, they only have a GL-1 its $70 a day or you can have it for a week for $210. It doesn't come with mics or tripod. they don't rent mics. Tripod costs $15 a day.
  17. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I guess we need to find out how long it'll take to film this. We should see about renting it one day and doing a really rough practice run of the script. We can discuss it more in-detail on Monday.
  18. banana Jedi Master

star 4
    i will be there are we meeting at the same place as last time ? and what time :D

19. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah are we meeting at WEM? and what time ont he 17th. My friend will be coming down, we plan on seeing Troy after the meeting.

Heh thanks for letting us know we can help with other stuff. Have to see lol.

20. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Usual place usual time (Chapters/Starbucks and 6pm) if that's okay with everyone :)
  21. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    Got it,
    WEM Chapters at 6 PM. We'll stay for as long as we can, though we do have reservations elsewhere later on in the evening :). But all in all it'll be good to see all again :).

Thanks all
  22. banana Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry my staff meeting got moved so I can make it and it one of the ones you have to go to. sorry again

banana :)
  23. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Just to clarify: You CAN'T make it? :confused:
  24. banana Jedi Master

star 4
    thats a i cann't make it :( sorry

25. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Okay. Looks like there's going to be 4 or 5 of us this time. Everything still on for tomorrow? I may be a little late since tomorrow's my first day and I don't know what time I get off. I very much doubt it though ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.