main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Edmonton FanForce Second Official Event: Take 3!!!!! Please read and respond...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Okay, Darth Haggis suggested we take in AotC again this weekend, and Friday night is the night.

What: Star Wars: Attack of the Clones viewing
    Where: Cinema City 12, 3633 99th Street
    When: Friday, September 6, 2002. Showtime is 6:55.

I work until 7:00 so I am going to get off from work early, so I won't be able to make it too much earlier than 6:45, but if you guys all want to meet up before then, just let me know where and I will be there. It has been awhile since I have been to Cinema City 12, so if any of you know a good place for us all to meet at in the theater, please post it!!!

Please respond if you are going to be able to attend, and please make sure you check the thread here for any last second changes that might have to be made.

See you all tommorow night!!!!

Indy

2. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    Aw darn I can't make it. Today I have rehearsal for our bluescreen test tomorrow involving duels at 6:00 sharp. Oh and uh I'm kinda 2000 miles away too. ah well, what are ya gonna do?

3. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    I'll be there! The best recommendation for a meeting place is probably outside the main doors.

I'll probably have my trusty Coca-Cola hat....

4. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Excellent!!!!

I will look for that hat... and I will be wearing my dark tan Khakis and probably my black "Roots Canada" sweater. Here is a pic of myself from a couple years ago; I'm on the right with the goatee. Nothing different except for more grey hair.

Kids=Grey Hair

See ya there around 6:40???

Indy

P.S. That is why they invented the airplane QC... :p j/k

5. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    Super, now I just need someone to invent free money and I'm all set. jk but then again not really :p

Who couldn't use free money. But I'm sick and tired of waiting around for the INS to get their thumbs out of their buttholes so I've decided to start two home businesses. One for professional costuming and another for something else that I'm being trained in next week.
    Who knows, maybe if I get these things off the ground and get super rich, I'll personally fund the fan film entirely. That would be fun. Anyway, may the force be with me.

6. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Hey wow your seconmd event was the same as ours! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.