main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Edmonton FanForce's next Official Event, this Friday for a showing of AotC

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Greetings all,

Well the time for another event is upon us again. Darth Haggis suggested we go see AotC again this Friday.

When: Friday September 20, 2002 9:50 pm
    Where: Cinema City 12, 3633 99th Street

Meet at the theater at 9:30, in the front foyer by the Attack of the Clones movie poster (pre-ticket foyer, not inside)

Please respond if you think you will be able to make it to this event!!!! Remember we need at least 3 people for it to be "official" so lets try to get it done! :)

May the Force be with you all,

Indy

2. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    I'll be there, and will try and bring as may friends as I can...

3. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Greetings to the two of you. I just registered with the Fanforce a few moments ago after seeing your event marked on the TFN main page.

I'm just wondering as to weather or not this will be a costumed event?. I live in Wetaskiwin so if I come it would be great to know. Thanks.

4. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Hi there Ky-Wan!!!!

Welcome to the Edmonton FanForce messageboard!!!!

This is just going to be a regular event, nothing special, so I don't think we will be going in costume.

That might be a cool thing to do for the IMAX opening though, we will have to keep that in mind!!!

On a side note, I would love to invite you over to our Official Edmonton FanForce website. Here you can see what has been happening lately with our FanForce, see our memeber list, and even sign up yourself so you can be put on our "Order of Battle" page.

Once again, welcome, and I hope to see more of you in the future!!!!

Indy

5. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    ok. Yeah I like throwing on the Jedi robes a lot lol. I do a lot of stuff in them. Kids love it. I make props and etc so I always love getting a chance to do stuff in them. South Common on opening night for EP II was great!.

6. JawaGirl

JawaGirl Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2002
    It'll be official. We just found out about this group, and will be attending the 'event'.

oh yeah. 'We' are jawagirl and astrozombie.

7. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Welcome also JawaGirl and astrozombie!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you both tommorow night!!! :)

Feel free also to pop over to the website and fill out the Sign up form and surf around a bit!!! :)

Indy

8. spottcat211

spottcat211 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 27, 2002
    I might be able to make it... If I can get a ride out there (I live in Devon 30 minutes out of Edmonton...). Well hopefully.

9. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    I just had a friend come in from the city for the weekend so I won't be able to make it. It's a bummer but hopefully they'll be other meetings and events coming up soon. Gotta have a costume day or something for Halloween.

10. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    You should bring them along Ky-Wan!!!!

And spottcat211, if you see this, or the PM I am going to send you, I can swing by and pick you up, drop me a PM... I should be "online" here till at least 9:00.

Indy

11. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Sorry spottcat211, I gotta run... :(

Indy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.