Edmonton Toy and Comic Show 2006

Discussion in 'Edmonton, AB' started by BFett333, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARK_PADAWAN Jedi Knight

star 3
    Still debating whether or not to bring the dooku to the show, I'm leaning twards no but if anybody wants to see it I can bring it to the games night.
  2. DrHaggis Jedi Knight

star 3
    On the topic of MR cases, I use a fishing rod tube. It works great! It is the right size and is something you could take on a plane. It has hard sides and a carry strap, and only runs about 20 bucks.

It gets the Drhaggis seal of approval.

"Ask for it by name"

See you guys this weekend!
  3. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmmmm.....I think the ladies mentioned to me at one time the restaraunt in the hotel? Did anyone check that out and then decide it wasn't an option? Other than that.....unless we can get some people to go really early and put the names down for a big bunch of tables.....what do we do?
  4. Domino_Leia Jedi Knight

star 3
    I called the Albert's in the hotel, Angela. They are very busy on Sundays and don't take reservations.
  5. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i think there was a concern that the restaurant at the hotel was a little pricey.
  6. Domino_Leia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry, I got mixed up. I thought you were referring to the Albert's that was the House of Pancakes at one time. I haven't called the Mayfield Inn restaraunt.
  7. SHAAK_GG Jedi Master

star 4
    Could you? I kind of wanted to see it:)
  8. DARK_PADAWAN Jedi Knight

star 3
  9. LDS_JEDI Jedi Master

star 1
    So have we decided on a when and where for the Mall meet both Saturday for the Walk and then Sunday?
  10. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    The times and places are posted

11. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    do we want to meet for breakfast at 8am instead? just factoring time its gonna take to eat etc, get to mayfield and time it takes for everyone to change into their costumes?
  12. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah that sounds fine to me, most of us all need assistance getting in costumes.

That's the alberts at 178th street beside the McDonalds and the comfort inn

also guys who are supposed to bring unleashed, posterboardsm banners figures etc, please remember to do so :).
  13. Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I twisted my ankle today chasing the kids in the snow, so I am going to have to be a game-time decision for tommorow... it stiffened up tonight, but I am hoping that it will be better in the morning...
  14. Sullust_Lord Jedi Padawan

I saw pics of the of group at West Edmonton. You guys looked great I wish i went down in person...or better yet had a costume...I'm Friends with Kyla and her brother Jared....you guys were great!!
  15. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    don't have many pics but here they are :)
  16. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Anyone who has anymore pics make sure to send them my way sometime and I'll make sure to get em up on the site ASAP. :)

Try to limit the file size by not sending me doubles, please. For some reason it takes awhile for my email to download... :confused:

EDIT:

Sorry to hear man... I know that pain. Hope the swelling goes down soon. We'll catch you at the next event. ;)
  17. redeyekho Jedi Knight

star 2
    Great to see you guys again :) Hope we can get more group activities together in the future.
  18. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    Awesome weekend, everyone!

Big thanks goes out to all of you who assisted troopers this weekend. You have NO idea how much we appreciate it!

I have a TON of pics from Steve from Saturday, and will be getting ones from today. It'll take me a couple of days to get them up on the Badlands site. Lots of really great Fan Force pics!
  19. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    had a great time this weekend :)
  20. Domino_Leia Jedi Knight

star 3
    so....tired....had...fun...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

can't wait for the next one.

angela, will we be able to view them on the 501st boards? if so, how do i do that? when i had a gander at it, it looked like you had to be a member to view it. maybe i missed something because i can't see straight.
  21. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    Was an awesome time, thanks to all on both sides who helped and we should send a thanks to shane as well for the table and the room to vhange and to those who asked so we could have one :)

Thanks all had fun, see you all at the next one

22. SHAAK_GG Jedi Master

star 4
    Lots of fun indeed:) Thanks to everyone who was in Edmonton this weekend.
  23. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Yeah, that was fun. It was nice meeting everyone and seeing your costumes. :)

I'm still tired from it though [face_tired]
  24. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll check in to the viewing thing. I thought we had fixed that, but maybe not. If not, just register. You can be on our boards any time you want, you don't have to be a 501st member.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.