main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Edmonton Toy and Comic Show

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by liannb, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    Here are some photos from our mall walk today if anyones interested, still in the middle of uploading them :) thanks everyone for coming up.

2. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    A Big thanks to all of you who drove to the Big E today and took part in the mall walk today it was a great time.

Especially those who had to take the bus. Thanks again for coming and having some fun with us guys, we all appreciate it and look forward to doing more soon, see a few of you tomorrow at the toy show.

3. ShatirLavan

ShatirLavan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    It was great to meet Edmontooine. I'm glad I got a chance to chat with a few of you, and I'm sure when Conversion rolls around I'll some of you guys down here. I had a blast on the boat. Great costumes, great Imp Vs. Reb pics, great Leia in the gold bikini...uumm, yeah! Ryan I'll give you a CD with my pics on monday.

4. BFett333

BFett333 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2003
    It was a fabulous joint event weekend yet again! Thanks to all that made it up in the crappy weather and horrible roads. I hope the trip back today was a little less nerve wracking!

5. redeyekho

redeyekho Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 1, 2003
    It was great to see the Calgary Badlands, Calgary and Edmonton FF group. I'm sorry Yrol that you weren't able to stay longer on Sunday. It was good to see you and Rob, Kent and Raelyn. Jack ... glad to see you made it up here for the show.

6. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    it was great that you all could come up this weekend, hope you have a safe trip home. hopefully we can come down for may 7 :)

7. BFett333

BFett333 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2003
    I also want to thank all of you that helped out those of us with less vision/mobilty this weekend. That kind of help makes ALL the difference for us! Thanks!!

8. Domino_Leia

Domino_Leia Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2005
    it was really nice to meet everyone and put some faces to the post. hope to see you in the future. oh, i was barriss offee btw.

9. SHAAK_GG

SHAAK_GG Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2005
    Thanks for coming guys! It was cool to meet you all:)

10. DrHaggis

DrHaggis Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2004
    It was a great weekend. I hope no one went broke at the toy show ;)

I'm glad to see that so many Tosche Station members went up to see our Northern counterparts.

MTFBWY

11. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Was awesome to meet you all and had some fun times,

Shatir nice outfit, nice to know you made it back ok :)

see you guys at the next event.

12. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Had a fabulous time in the big E this weekend!! Thanks for inviting us up - it was fantastic meeting new friends, old friends and putting faces to names. The mall walk was so much fun - the circle of people surrounding us and taking photos, getting stopped by kids and seeing their faces light up, bringing smiles to their faces - just wonderful! And the toy show was great too. Thankfully I didn't spend my entire paycheck (just a bit of it ;) )

Looking foward to our next joint outing!

13. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Yes, I also wanted to thank the members from Calgary for coming out. Also good everyone got home safe. :)

14. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Kick a$$ show had a great time sorry if I didn't get to meet too many people but once the doors opened the madness began. Maybe in a less packed environment next time. Hope the edmonton folks will come down for the show on may 7th gonna be awesome.

15. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Yeah, I was just thinking Shane needs to book the trade center behind the mayfield for next year.

16. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Gallery now up! Great pictures guys.

17. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Pics look great guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.