main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Edmontooine Christmas Party. December 16th 5p.m. Milestones (South Edmonton Common)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by geekgirl76, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domino_Leia

Domino_Leia Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2005
    Jarrett and I will be there. He arrived this afternoon.

2. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    i'll be there

3. geekgirl76

geekgirl76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I looks like it will be:
    Liann
    Jason
    John
    Terry
    Kyla
    Jarett
    Erin

4. ms_ventress

ms_ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2004
    a nice sized group! i am excited.

5. SHAAK_GG

SHAAK_GG Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2005
    Ditto:)

6. geekgirl76

geekgirl76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I got a call today asking for feedback about the dinner yesterday. I thought about it and I'm wondering if some of the problems were because it's a new location. I did get the impression they were trying. If that's the case I think it would be good to let them know what we thought. Other than a booth for a party of ten (what the reservation was for) not being the best choice, food not arriving anywhere near the same time and the server not knowing what a promenant menu item was, was there anything we want them to know?

Overall I had a great time but I don't think that had much to do with the restaurant, it was the company. :)

7. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    it was nice how they seperated the bill :p

8. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    there is no way 10 of us woulda fit int hat booth they shoulda had tables pullued out, even BP's does that

food was ok, service was so so and I think there were a lot of factors in there

9. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    I think the problem with the service is that other people were trying to help our waiter, and nobody was co-ordinated. When helping a server, the server for the table needs to be "in charge" so to speak, and decide when ALL the dishes are ready to go to the table.

Our waiter was attentive and he made sure we had drinks and stuff; before you guys got there, he made sure that he checked back with us a few times even though he knew we were waiting for others, so he wasn't too bad.

10. Domino_Leia

Domino_Leia Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2005
    The bill being separated was good.

The booth not so much. We would have been hard pressed to fit 10 people in there.

The food coming to us with big gaps between the next plate's arrival was not good, they need more organization.

Also, the plates didn't get cleared away all at one time, or close to one time. It was some here and then some there 10 minutes later. Not too big on that.

The waiter was really nice.

I dunno, I wouldn't really want to go there again. It took a long time to find anything I wanted on the menu, and when I got it, it didn't taste anything like what it should taste like. I don't know if that's anything to complain about but...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.