Edwards 21 Promotional - Revenge of the Sith

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by QUIGONJINN02, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    For the promotional reel that I'll have running a lot of the time at Edwards, I'd like to get the new music video on it. Does anyone know when it releases? Will it be May 3rd also?
  2. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Latest Ive heard is there is NO music video for this movie. But you never know....
  3. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    There is a confirmed music video, they confirmed that on the official site. It's called "battle of the heros."
  4. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    My bet is it would be released the week of the CD, funny no official word yet (about a release date).
  5. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok gang. Our LCD monitor goes up tomorrow. We're all stacked for time so those with any free time at all please be at Edwards. I'll post a more specific time once I know for certain from my manager at BB. Thanks to Nieru for making a newer better copy of the trailer for us to use!
  6. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm damn mad about this whole thing. I finally get a hold of Steve and then some stupid Home Theatre Manager who has no idea what's going on is trying to tell me he's not going to put the LCD up unless its secured, blah, blah, blah. I couldn't get a hold of my GM or the managers involved in the project so I have no idea what time they're delievering it or if they're delivering it at all...
    Figures.
  7. Darth-Viper3k Jedi Master

star 2
    ahh the wonders of no communication

wonderful isn't it?
    lol
  8. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    The good Cmdr will be seeing to the display while we're gone until he leaves Friday. All others feel free to check in on it at Edwards from time to time.
  9. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    For anyone not at CIII you can swing by Edwards after 5pm and check out the display. Thanks to the help fron the best buy and regal people for allowing this to happen.
  10. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
  11. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for keeping on top of it Cmdr! Wish you were here!
  12. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    you wish???? i am going insane, on 36 more hours til I leave...
  13. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I stopped at edwards this morning and they already had the display running on their own. All is good.
  14. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    did anyone remember to take some pictures/miniDV video for me???
    thanks in advance.

and, oh, Cmdr, don't forget to send a "thank you" letter to some of these places helping ya out!!!
  15. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
  16. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Checked in there this morning and the trailer was playing, so it seems all is still well at Edwards.

BTW QGJ, I still have your VCR and DVD players.
  17. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    The VCR is now hooked up along with the DVD player. Hung out at Edwards for a few hours today. Thanks to Codywan, Danbinks and the Cmdr for helping out. We got a bit of a scare to find one of the Edwards employee's messing with the VCR saying we couldn't play anything but the ROTS trailer...yeah right. I let him know right off that was bull crap. Talked to Steve and he said to "get names" next time. Anyway, it ended up working out fine. I played a lot of my VHS tape and then put on ANH DVD, the tail-end of AOTC and the CW. It was cool. Ran into Lynn from CIII! He is going to sign up and mail the form to Eric. COOL! A couple of the employee's expressed interest in joining also!
    We need a BIG table for Dan's diorama. Be on the look out. If you have one or know of someone who is willing to lend one, contact Danbinks!
  18. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I will be printing more generic cards to put out on the table. We need to have a meeting before our regular one to discuss and assign shifts for the table. I was thinking of making lanyards to have us wear into Edwards so that they know if we're with the display or not. It would also be cool because they would help get the word out on the club just by wearing them. We've already had three membership forms taken!
    I figure we can all discuss this on the 30th when the tent goes up!
  19. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Good work QUIGONNJINN02!!!
  20. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I want lanyards for all members volunteering to help run the booth...besides, we need more footage playing in there than just the trailer all the time.
    What is a cost effective way of making up some descent lanyards that have our logo, names and club info?
  21. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
  22. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    a lot of schools and businesses use them anymore... you might be able to find some generic ones in the office/school supply section of any major store... (WalMart, Office Max)
  23. skywalker325 Jedi Master

star 4
    ah, tent goes up today? I need to get my ass to Boise and get tix for the premiere---does anybody know if they're still available for the midnight showing? *sigh*anyway, if I do head that way, i'll see you there
  24. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Unfortunatly the 12 am showing sold out over a week ago...I think they have tix for the 12:15 and 12:30 am shows though.
  25. skywalker325 Jedi Master

star 4
    yep, I got 12:30, but it's all good. I'll still see you guys there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.