main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Edwards 21 Promotional - Revenge of the Sith

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Glad your in...it's like old times! If only Marc were here!!!

2. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    I finaly saw the display and loved it I love how the Crowd just Gathered to it the moved to the table with the info on it Was great we need more apps there or a poster telling people to visit the website for the app or flyers with the website since all info we are giving out is on the web site and would save us on paper from the by laws and other stuff being printed for everyone. just food for thought

3. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    I could probably print out a bunch

you see... some time ago we bought this box of printer paper... had like 15 reems(sp?) of paper in it
    lol

I got MORE than enough printer paper to last me till the end of 05

though... no idea how I'd get the apps and bylaws to you

4. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    where are you anyway Skywalker??? haven't heard from you in a while... "not in Boise" is all I can gather.
    Have fun this month - wish I could come back and see the last SW with all of you...

edit:...but everyone send me any pics and video ya can and I'll put something cool together for the NBO..

5. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    thanks for the reminder.

6. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    As soon as I can get the footage from Bill's camera I'll send you a copy Malcolm. Besides, you've got to see what we've got on Jerome Blake!
    Well, the display has been working out great, thankfully! I've got the new musical tribute DVD playing there.
    Starting on the 13th of May I'll put in ANH, followed by ESB, then ROTJ. After this on the 16th, TPM will go in, then AOTC on the 17th, then the CW on the 18th. After ROTS releases, only ROTS material will play on the monitor. We'll have plenty of it by then.

7. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    It was humorous. I went to the display today and put ROTJ in. I figured I'd watch a couple minutes and then leave. I ended up standing there and watching the entire movie! It was great getting peoples reactions to it. We had many cards and club forms flying off the table. A 39 year old woman who named Jesse who works at the IMAX wants to join. She gave me her form which I'll in turn give to Ron Saturday so he can contact her. Then the good Cmdr can file it afterwards. I hope she knows what she's in for. I mean our oldest member is, well, you know how old you are! Anyway, all is well there and I'm still waiting to hear from Brad. He's very sick. Scarlet fevor.

8. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I mean our oldest member is, well, you know how old you are!

Yeah man he is old (damn its me)...

9. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Yeah man he is old (damn its me)...

don't worry commander, if I still count as a member in any fashion... ... I'm right behind you!

10. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Our display looks steller now! Thanks Idaho! It will look even better once Dan sets up his diorama tomorrow. I'm to excited to think straight...or spell for that matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.