main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Eeth or Agen?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Barriss_Coffee, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Okay, I know it's not the most dire of questions to be answered about the TV show, but who was the Zabrak dude on the Jedi Council?

Being an avid Eeth Koth fan, I would like to say it was Eeth, since the Zabrak dude was sitting in his seat, but possibly it could be Agen. It looked like Eeth though.

I have spent countless hours pondering this ellusive question. If anyone can help me with my ponderings, please do so. Or I shall continue to ponder for all eternity.

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. MasterBnar

MasterBnar Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2005
    Its Agen Kolar. In Literature Forum we already discussed this. You should check it out. Here is the list of jedi council members in the Clone Wars cartoon.

CW Cartoon
    1Yoda (c. 390-19 BBY)
    2Oppo Rancisis (c. 91-19 BBY)
    3Agen Kolar (22-19 BBY)
    4Saesee Tiin (c. 45-19 BBY)
    5Mace Windu (44-19 BBY)
    6Plo Koon (44-19 BBY)
    7Stass Allie (c.20-19 BBY)
    8Obi-Wan Kenobi (c.20-19 BBY)
    9Shaak Ti (25-19 BBY)
    10Even Piell (c. 34-19 BBY)
    11Kit Fisto (c. 22-19 BBY)
    12Ki-Adi-Mundi (32-19 BBY)

Eeth Koth died 22 BBY, but I don't know how. I just asked that question on the Literature forumn, if you want to go their to find the answer.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Eeth Koth was on the gunship that Mace witneses blowing up in AOTC.

4. LandoSystem1138

LandoSystem1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2005
    Yep, fell through a plot hole, like Depa Billiba, Adi Gallia, Yaddle, the crafty Poof, etc. [face_laugh]

5. Merekvin

Merekvin Jedi Knight

Mar 28, 2005
    eeth died on geonosis, he was one of the hundred ( or I dunno how many ) jedi that were led to battle by mace windu.

6. dri-ma-kadi

dri-ma-kadi Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    Eeth and Adi do not die!!!
    And the council in the clone wars is:-

1#Plo Koon
    2#Mace Windu
    3#Yoda
    4#Ki-Adi-Mundi
    5#Saesee Tiin
    6#Shaak Ti
    7#Even Piell
    8#Oppo Rancisis
    9#Adi Gallia
    10#Kit Fisto
    11#Eeth Koth
    12#Obi-Wan-Kenobi

whostheBossk likes this.
  7. MasterBnar

Apr 8, 2005
    They do die. Eeth is replaced with Agen Kolar and Adi is replaced by Stass Allie. Does anyone know how Adi dies and from what source? Also, do we see Eeth die in AOTC, or is it just implied?

8. dri-ma-kadi

Oct 10, 2004
    I know they are replaced by Stass and Agen but they dont die.The reason Adi is not on the Council is because her term ended and she went off with Nym.Someone made up Eeth dies on Geonosis!!

9. Adm_Thrawn

Adm_Thrawn Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 19, 2004
    Yeah, Agen Kolar is not on the Jedi Council.

Eeth Koth all the way!

10. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    You can "see" Eeth being killed on Geonosis in an indirect way. "Inside the Worlds of Attack of the Clones" identifies Eeth as being aboard that destroyed gunship Mace sees.

Adi Gallia is still alive as of afew months before ROTS, though she just got injured by Grievous in a recent comic.

11. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    Nothing like the EU to talk about! Lol, anyway if you think about it we are all part of the expanded universe from a certain point of you ;).

12. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    I've heard of that Eeth Koth lie that Illustrated Guide came up with. I don't trust the guides... they're always messing up names and coming up with stuff that gets contradicted eventually. I look at it this way:

The guy on the Council has Eeth Koth's tattos, Eeth' Koth's horn pattern, and Eeth Koth's face. He's also wearing Eeth Koth's clothes and he sits in Eeth Koth's seat.

Agen Kolar has/does none of that. Maybe I'm just a biased Eeth Koth fanatic, but the facts don't add up.

13. MasterBnar

Apr 8, 2005
    The answer has been verified here Padawan Barris. May the force be with you. http://boards.theforce.net/Literature/b10003/10625836/p24/?593

14. phoenix-jedi

phoenix-jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    Neither Eeth nor Adi Gallia die, they have never been confirmed dead they simply have not been mentioned. People have simply inferred that Eeth died on Geonosis but whether or not he did is unknown. Agen However, now has a spot on the council NOT Eeth. Adi Gallia stepped down from the council and nominated her cousin Stass Allie to be on it and she therefore took her place. AGAIN- Adi Gallia is also not dead, simply no longer really talked about, until Obsession #4 where Adi appears and fights...quite alive

As far as him blowing up in the gunship with Sora Bulq and Terrados Gon is untrue as they also both survive long after Geonosis nor are there any jedi in the ship if you look closely.

As far as Depa she is consumed by the dark side on Haruun Kal in the book Shatterpoint where she is put under arrest and charged with crimes and is currently in healing in the Jedi Temple

Yaddle yeah she kinda disappeared Kampras to train jedi on that planet after her term was up in the council

Yarael Poof died in the Zam Wessel comic set 5 years before episode 2

15. dri-ma-kadi

Oct 10, 2004
    I agree,phoenix-jedi!!

16. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    They have both been confirmed dead.

Eeth in the POTJ Sourcebook.
    Adi in SW: Galaxies.

Those are what I recall as the sources, I may be wrong.

17. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    The timeframe of Adi's death hasn't been confirmed yet, as SW galaxies is set during the OT, when, obviously, most of the Jedi are dead anyways.

Eeth Koth is a confirmed casualty of the Battle of Geonosis.

18. dri-ma-kadi

Oct 10, 2004
    Well i dont belive that anyway.I belive they are both alive.

19. MasterBnar

Apr 8, 2005
    In the Genosis Arena in AOTC, is it Eeth Koth we see fighting or is that Agen Kolar? What about the other character we see. Is that Adi Gallia or Stass Alie, in the battle? Its hard to make out. Also, when the survived jedi are gathered in a circle, how come we don't see Luminara Unduli and Baris Ofee among them? What happened, they did live.

20. MasterBnar

Apr 8, 2005
    ah, never mind, go the answer. The jedi we see are Agen Kolar and Stass Alie. So, then I don't know if Eeth Koth was even at Geonosis. Was he? Could the AOTC book that says Eeth Koth was on the ship that blew up have mistaken Eeth Koth for Agen Kolar. And, somehow, he survived the explosion? Jumped out before? Unless Eeth Koth was on the ship but not at the arena, and did die. What do you all think?

21. MasterBnar

Apr 8, 2005
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6940155. Our answer lies here. Sora Bulq was not on the ship with eeth koth. eeth koth was at the arena but off screen and wounded and went on one of the landing ships that exploded, so he did die. Adi Gallia was flying and Stass Alie was in the arena and survived

22. vacantlook

vacantlook Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2004
    Regardless of what the various EU sources end up saying, the Zabrak in the Council scene in Clone Wars looks to me to have the same skin color as Eeth Koth. Everything I've seen of Agen Kolar in pictures and on film, he looks to have significantly darker skin than Eeth Koth does. That's how my eyes see it, at least.

23. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    Vacant, that's exactly what I thought.

The Eeth Koth dying-on-Geonosis business is too sketchy in the EU to base anything off of. I have the source book which states Eeth died, but that same book contradicts a lot of other things in the EU (for instance, it states that Sora Bulq also died, which he didn't).

Overall, Agen Kolar doesn't look anything like the Zabrak in the TV show.

24. MasterBnar

Apr 8, 2005
    I agree the EU is sketchy, but I would not say that Clone Wars cartoons is any less sketchy. If anything it is more sketchy. They totally exagerate everything with their comic style. Grievious looks different, Anakin looks bad, and the jedi powers are ridicously more powerful than they should be. I wouldn't take anything I see as what they would look like in real life, because certanitly they wouldn't act in action like they do. Its a cartoon designed for kids, and the realism is cartoonized for fun. To them a Zabrak looks like a Zabrak, just like Stass Alie looks like Adi Gallia, and Plo Koon looks like a Kel Dor. It is abstract and should be taken as realistic, because it wasn't intended to. Other reference books at least try to be realistic even if they appear sketchy too. Also, if Sora Bulq was in the ship, he could have somehow still have survived. I just watched the clip of when Mace witnesses the ship exploding, and I could see that in that small shot, there was still a chance for Sora Bulq to escape, to force leap out of their. It didn't fully disitengrate yet when they panned away from the scene. He could have still been in there, and leaped out after the ship left the screen. Also, since Eeth was already injured, he was already weakend, and couldn't escape so easily.

25. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    >>the Zabrak in the Council scene in Clone Wars looks to me to have the same skin color as Eeth Koth<<

But skin color can't be the deciding factor- look at the differences of color on Saesee Tiin's face between the films or even Kit Fisto.

>>but that same book contradicts a lot of other things in the EU (for instance, it states that Sora Bulq also died, which he didn't).<<

That actually works with the EU, as Sora was believed dead at some point early on in the war. Obviously he wasn't actually aboard, but was believed to have been so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.