main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico el camino dorado

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Luzbel, Jan 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    Her face turned hard as a stone, she looket to your eyes suddently hiding all her feelings " Non of you damn bussines man" She aproaches to you, she is very close. Her head reaches only your chest " There are things that you never, and hear me well, never should know, there are better to let unknow and unsay. You are better now without knowing, trust me if you know then, you will wish that you had have never knew them" and she tries to walk away from you.

2. Silent-Voices

Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    *he was unmoved by your words, his arms crossed, his face equally serious. he allowed you to walk away from him, but he spoke* you just answered me. they where killed, weren't they? mine where too, by that organization, Zero Origins. Did you get revenge, Rillao? I'm guessing you didn't, since it still angers you... I have a chance here to slay this demon from my past, all I'm asking from you is information.

3. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " I can only tell you this so far..." She look at you very seriusly " I saw the leader or the Zero Origins once. Like a year and a half ago, in the cantina at the Old San Juan. He was blind, but he seems to know a lots of things and he seems capable to use the force, or whatever you like to call it." She seems now to have a conflict insede her " I.. I can.. I can show you here it it.. I mean the facility in the Kappa asteroid if you want" * I have to see that place again, investigate things by my own and this is a great opportunity for that*

4. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    the leader? did you catch his name? *he nodded to the offer of going to the kappa base, accepting* I thank you, Rillao. I'll be in your dept for your help.

5. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " Yes I did catch his name, actually I remember every single word he told me. Do you remember the guy that you almost beat the heck uot of him at the cantina? Well Kyomu Kharrnon, that was the guy's name, he triyed to help me with him, but the funny thing was that I had my Praetor and Xana... and a friend helping me. After I got out the cantina that day, he stopped me to talk, and he new what I was looking for, but he did not use mind treaks, or ask me about it. I think he was spying me." She was talking while fixing everything she needed for the trip. She had a big bag, she put in there food, flashlights and all kind of things. " ok now my giant tur cuz I need to change my clothes, you dont expexted taht I was going in this dont you?"

6. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he memoriezed all the information she gave him, and then his mind kind of stalled as she made the question, which had nothing to do with the rest of the conversation. he blinks* w-what?..uhm, no, of course not. *chuckles* you'd freeze as soon as we get out into space, even with the ship's heating system *chuckles a bit more*

7. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She change her clothes, and she pass next to you. She was wearing black pants, with a belt. Her lightsaber and her heavy blast pistol where hanging in her belt. Her hair was loose. She was wearing long combat boots, and a leather jacket. " Ok now " she grabs her bag. " Im ready" and she smiles to you. She walks towar the door and opened it. " Shall we go sir?"

8. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *as before he had done his best to respect your body by not staring, though as time passed, it became harder to insulate himself from feeling anything towards this girl. he nodded* yes we shall, m'lady. *smiles and walked out, leading you to his speeder. once they got in he drove it to where his ship, Phobia, was. his ship had the logo of the Joaku painted on it, quite visible. the logo is the word Joaku written in japanese, and four eyes surrounding it* *a hatch opened on the ship and he drove the speeder into the cargobay of the ship* you'll have to excuse the current mess inside. had I known I'd be having guests I would have picked up a bit more.. *the cargo bay closed and he lead you into the ship's hallways... it was all in perfect order, perhaps the 'mess' he talked about was a few steel crates that where opened* if you wish to stay here there's a room right over here *he pointed* it has a bed and whatnot.. *he was leading you to the cockpit. sits down on the pilot's chair, the cabin was similar to the Millenium Falcon's, with four chairs in it*

9. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " Okay Thorn, that is very nice from you, but If I go to sleep.. Who are you going to know where are we going if you dont have the cordinates???, and besides Im not that sleepy" she was liying, she didnt have those terrible nightmares, she was tired of them and she didnt wanted you to know that she had them.

10. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he laughed slightly* why of course, I don't mean now, I mean on our way back. hold on to something. *smiles and blasts off without waiting, the ship went smoothly out of the atmosphere and into space. he slowed down once he had gotten away from the planet's gravity field, pressing a few buttons on the panel, a holo-map comming up from the pannel* ok, show the way. *he said smiling. the seat next to him, the co-pilot's seat, had a keypad of it's own to type in coordinates and such*

11. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She put the cordinates in to the computer sistem. She looks at you directly to you eyes. " If e found something about your brother... you're not gonna like it..." * specially if he is who I think it is*

12. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he set the ship on auto pilot and full speed to the kappa system. if nessessary, he'll go into hyper drive* *he looked back at you* ...I won't lie to you, I expect him to be dead by now. but even so, I promised to the memory of my parents that I would find him.. and I'm a man of my word.

13. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    * Well, one less but the great one havent come yet* " Okay, and what are you pklanning to do to the person who kill him? And remember that you ahve to see things without any feeling about you brother, I mena if you are going to judge, you have to see things from another poit of view"

14. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he looked at you* it all depends on why he was killed. my true quarrel is with this..."Zero Origins". if someone killed him, it must have been them.

15. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    she look back at you " If you says so.. whatever, you where right Im tire, show me where the room is"

16. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he was suspicious of her attitude, the way she defended the killer, if any, but he said nothing* sure *stands up and guides you*

17. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Wow, your ship is big" she takes a look all around and see a picture. "this are your parents and your brother?" Definetly he is DeadStar brother, I should not trust him too much, ans besides when he faces the truth, he will try to kill me.

18. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    yes...it's the only item I have of them. *dead star had black hair, but he and Thorn looked almost like twins. DS actually looked innocent and kind in the picture, hugging his mother* My rank is not exactly high, but preety decent, that's why the Joaku gave me this ship *smiles* here we are *gestues to the open door*

19. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "ohh, he looks very inocent and a very good boy" * ironic isnt it? the guy that triyed to kill me, the reason Xanatos was kill, and know this, looks almost imposible that he once looked like this* she leave the picture aside " Well, thanks, Im going to sleep a bit now, if something happens wake me up, and wake me up a couple of houres before we reach the Kappa asteroid"

20. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    you do know him. *he said after listening to your comment* so he is dead... and by your comment I'm guessing something terrible was done to him... *he nods* get some sleep, I'll wake you. *makes a small bow and headed back towards the cockpit. even if the ship was in autopilot, that was his 'thinking spot'. he went there to relax*

21. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *Luzbel and Thorn came with Rillao to her appartment*

22. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She open her frigdge looking for something more strong than a beer to drink.Nothing, not even beers. "Damn" She was walking throught the room like a will cat. Thinking, about the new foe she have. "Im sure he will come looking for me" she wasnt afraid of her.. but of her friends, she knew he would attack them just to see her suffer. She realized that she wasnt alone, and she was acting odd. She look at them and she sat in her bed. "Damn"

23. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *Luzbel just watched you, and then finally opened her mouth* um, Rillao....didn't we come here so you could tell me something? *she raised a brow*

just relax... everything is fine. *said Thron in a soothing tone*

24. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " DeadStar is alive, and probably Kyomu too. DeadStar is a freak now, that means that he is more dangerous now. We cant return to the black halo, because that is his home, he would have an advantage in that. We need to bring him here, where we are more. Im including the arudoushis, Xaantos was an arudoushi, and my clan is loyal, we will have revenge." She stand up again and turns back "I will avenge you Xanatos" She wisper.

25. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *Luzbel frowned a bit* next time go for his head instead of his arm... *she looked away when you mentioned Xanatos, it was her who killed him*

*Thorn finally asked* who was this Xanatos?....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.