main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico el camino dorado

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Luzbel, Jan 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    She lookes at Luzbel " Was, but I was too furious, thats why I cant let myself loose control." She hear Thorn, but she was acting like if not, she want going to answer him taht question.

2. Silent-Voices

Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    *Luzbel didn't say anything. she was a dark force user, to her being angry while fighting was natural*

*Thorn was still looking at Rillao* ...Rillao? did you hear me? who is Xanatos?

3. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Non of your damn bussines Thorn" She yelled at him. But she realize that she need to leave him. He was dead, there was nothing she can do to bring him back to life. But she was not going to tel him with Luzbel there, she give her a look.

4. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *Luzbel frowned slightly, getting the messsage. she stood up* I'm going for a walk... *she walked out the door*

*Thorn crossed his arms and stared at Rillao* it is my buisness now, Rillao. you know that.

5. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She looked at him " Wel I already told you who was Xanatos, and the character he played for the Zero Origins" and she turned.

6. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    yes, but I want to hear the other part of the story. I know he meant alot to you.

7. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " Thats isnt your bussines, Thorn, you dont need to know, thats is from my private life" She looked at him, and walked to him "Or you care because other things?"

8. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he looked into your eyes* Rillao... in the past few days I've grown... attached to you. *he sighs a bit* it's against my training... but I feel something towards you.

9. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She keep looking at you serious, then she chuckles a bit, she turns and go to the kitchen, grab some water and she sat in her bed again " Xanatos was very important to me" She smile "He was more than a simlpe friend to me. I loved him a lot, he was the first person I love since a long time ago. He was an arudoushi caporegime." She nods, and you saw tears in her face "I already told you how your brother enter in the picture, that is the rest of the history"

10. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he walked over, putting his hand gently on your jawline so you looked up at him, with his thumb he softly whipped the tear away* it's hard... to loose someone so violently. *he said softly, remembering how it felt when he found his parents slaughtered and gutted* but at least you have people around you to hold on to... Xanatos is gone, but your not... and it's time for the phoenix to stop burning so a new life can come from the ashes. *he smiled softly, then hugged her*

11. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She was crying. For a long time ago she havent cry. The only person that have see her crying was Skalderan. She hug him more, and cry more. He was right, if did not start to move on, that would be her doom. And the truth was that she like Thorn too. She knew that when they finish with Kyomu and with DeadStar, he will go, thats why she could not let her fall for him. She stop crying and she gave a couple of steps back she turn " Im ok now, thanks, I guess Im tire tahts all, I need to sleep, I havet sleep good in a long time, thanks Thorn"

12. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he let go when she pulled back. he nodded* yes, you need rest. *he took out a paper with the frequency of his comunicator* call me if you need me. *he stood up and walked to the door*

13. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Thorn.. Thanks." And she let him go. After you left, she look in her back pack for the datapack. You saw information, in the computer, but that wasnt all. She grab the datapack, and dowload it in her computer.
    "Oh my... what its all this.."

14. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    Áll this time Niko was hiding outside...looking through the widows of Rillaos apartment. Then when he saw Rillao hugging this Thorn guy he stopped looking and became ver furious...

"ARG...Great first she dumps me for a pathetic being called what? Xanatos? then after she's donde with X she moves to this new guy...This got to stop...Ill show her who her guy is."

15. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Rigth in front of Rillao, The Jedi Praetor appears, in the form of a Holomessage.

"^ Rillao, it is of must importance to find out what this fiends are ploting. I sense a great disturbance in the Force. Plus the fact that the corpses of the fallen Arudoushi are missing....troubles me.
    Where are you? I must make haste and confer this with you"^

16. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Niko continues to watch from outside the apartment...then he sees a Holo from a strange familiar Nautolan...]

"Thats it, I shall end this now..."

{He slams and breaks his way through the window...thenlooks at Rillao and says...]

"Thats enough, Rillao, Youve gone too far. You belong to only one man...not Xanatos, not this guy...It ME!!!"

[Then grabs her by her arms, pulls her and forces her to kiss him just the way he did inside the Cantina...all this ignoring the fact that that was the reason why he got badly beaten that last time.]

17. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "what the he..?" She was surprised by all this. Too conmotions for one day. "Niko are you insane let me go or I swear taht I will beat the heck out of you"

18. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    At that moment, Ktulu arrived at Rillao's apartment.
    He opens the door, wich slides to reveal a somewhat comical scene. He thougth she was being attacked, but then realized what was going on.

Ktulu holds his breath, trying not to express his great temptation to laugh.

^" I can't bealive you're having such a good tima at a time like this Rillao"^

19. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She look at Ktulu and she knew he was triying not to laugh. "Im not ahving a good time and you know it, damn get away Niko before.." And she hear someone coming in

20. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *there was the sound of a something metallic being sheathed and next thing Niko will feel is the coldness of the Sith Sword's blade next to his neck, just an exact millimeter from his skin, so sharp it could cut by just looking at it* let-her-go. *said Thorn with controlled anger*

21. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Scared as hell for what Thorn has done...he quickly separated from Rillao...then shuddering and shaking stood there like if he was frozed up...saying nothing.]

22. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She look at both of them, then she look Niko " I told ypu to let me go before something worst happend" The she look at Thorn " I thought you left"

23. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he sheathed his sword, knowing he could take on Niko without a weapon any day. he looked at Rillao and noded deely* I had a bad feeling and decided to keep watch outside. when I heard the window breaking I came. thought it'd be DeadStar but I see it's just an overgrown cockoroach..

24. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Niko was there...getting himself almost killed for the second time in a couple of days. He was trying to say something but then he glimpsed Thorn lookin at him menacingly. So instead he just ran down the apartment and exited it running...as fast as he could.]

25. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "she look as Niko run away. "What an idiot" then she look Thorn again. "So now I have my own personal bodyguard?, cool ja" She turns and turn the monitoer of her computer off. Grab a broom and tries to clean everything for second time that day.
    * I think taht I will have to return to the temple, this place isnt safe anymore* She sighs. "Damn"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.