main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Election for new Chapter Rep

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by echo-3, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    As you know, The CR spot is open.
    You guys need to elect a new CR. I would suggest posting here on the boards who is interesting in running for the job.
    Also I think that the CR job should be one person .What do you guys think?
    If you would like me to , you can PM the votes and I can be the third party.

Eric

2. rocksoldier

rocksoldier Chapter Rep: Detroit, MI star 1

Jul 18, 2009
    echo-3,

Thank you so much for helping us in this situation.

I think that electing a new actual CR might be a little premature. With a small amount of people still around to vote on it, maybe we should have an interim CR to just set up the first few general meeting where we can get together to discuss the direction of the group, and hopefully grow the membership a little before electing a new permanent CR.

Just a thought.

Thanks again for your help.

RockSoldier

3. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Thats cool, LMK when your ready to move forward.

4. c3500BC

c3500BC Jedi Youngling

Dec 7, 2008
    I agree with rocksoldier.I think that having the first couple or few meetings with an interim CR is a good idea,given where this group is at right now.

5. DetroitBountyHunter

DetroitBountyHunter Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2003
    I agree with the statements as well. You shouldn't put someone in charge before we know we have people showing up to a meeting. Hopefully some interest will spark up again and people we end up coming back to meetings. I for one will admit that over the last few years have still loved Star Wars but haven't had the passion to meet like before. That passion has come back the last few months, with more activity on the boards helping, and hopefully we can start meeting again and procede from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.