main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Electronic Entertainment Expo <E3>

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by the_chosen_two, Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vgamer

vgamer Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    oh and that poll idea was stupid sorry everyone hates me here nobody even knows me that is just bias and id love to quise this dan and he hasnt given me his online names makes me think he is scared????!!!!

2. vgamer

vgamer Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    ya he said that was him that couldnt have been funnier tell me you think its funny LOL

3. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    You know, you really need to listen to jp. You even created a thread dedicated to his "stupidity", and he didn't ban you. Try listening to his advice, instead of complaining. It could get you far.

4. vgamer

vgamer Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    ya like i said i have no problem with you you dont say stupid things like dan whos picture i saw and you dont say you know more about video games which i do but thats not the point and yes he could have personaly i dont know y i am still here lol

5. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Well, Dan was kidding, so that doesn't really make him fall under the "stupid" category.

6. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    You are here, because I'm giving you a chance to go to Welcome New Uses forum & learn about how this place works.

I give all new visitors the chance to learn how to behave here (right BountyHunter2999?).

But my patience is running thin. I want to see you posting in thw Welcome New Users forum for a few days before coming back here.

If you don't do this I will assume you have no interest in learning how to behave here, and will stop you from posting further.

7. vgamer

vgamer Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    uh did you read what he said he honestly thinks that and he's not backing it up and and comeon was that not funny has that ever happened before and 25 replies in 15 min thats so funny lol

8. vgamer

vgamer Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    i am not gona waste my time there if you dont think that i can be good then kick me off ill be back anyway

9. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Oooh no you won't. [face_mischief]

10. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    Getting back to the actual topic at hand............. (Please!!)

For E3, I am most anticipating information regarding:

KOTOR
    Star Wars: Jedi Academy
    NHL2K4
    Halo2

It is a shame that E3 is still not open to the public, though, since I have some time I could take off that week and take a trip.

11. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    [image=http://www.pr0k.net/thechilde/the_childe.jpg]

Hahahaha it's me! I will own your ass in real life and in any game you choose you miserable little snot.

But seriously, I can't wait for more HL2 information and media. I'm truly amazed that Valve managed to keep it under wraps for almost five years. This gameplay experience (unlike Unreal 2's and Doom III's engine experiencs) is going to rock the PC gaming scene. That, along with Tribes Vengance are going to make this E3 a big one for PC FPS titles. If Sierra is publishing both games, they're going to steal the show.

The biggest pre-E3 dissapointment, at least for me, is the announcement of UT2k4. I guess Cliffy will just keep milking a series tht I frankly haven't enjoyed outside of the orignal UT. Hopefully I'll be eating my words when it comes out due to some enhanced modes, but I think the series is done for. Unfortunately, Epic has registered domain names for www.unrealtournamentxxxx.com for 2004-2010. [face_plain]

12. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    I have been linked to this thread to see how silly you are vgamer.

p.s. I am better at video games then you.

13. tenorjedi

tenorjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2000
    bah, you're not a gamer till your wife accuses you of loving your games more than her. ;)

14. LordZefidiaS

LordZefidiaS Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2003
    you all have forgot the most important game engine thats in doom 3,thats what i want to see.evry game in the next 3 years is going to be based on that engine.

15. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    That's unfortunate.

16. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    I have a suggestion to vgamer, and all of you who keep saying "I'm better than you at Video games" Dont say anything of the sort, until you actually set up a date and time to play against each other online. I guess those of you who dont have access to online games are out of luck. I (as most of you know) know vgamer in person, and know that he is good at video games and all, but vgamer and I have never seen you play. or have we been able to judge how good you all are. So here's my proposition, you all organize a online game and stop just saying "I'm better!"..."NO! I AM better!" its kinda... well unproductive and ridiculous.

Forcebewitya!

17. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    I doubt that anyone except vgamer was serious.

18. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    k well it was just a thought. Sounds like Dan is serious though.

Forcebewitya!

19. Darth_Simpson

Darth_Simpson Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Stop that. It's silly.

20. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Well of course Dan was serious. :p

21. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    What was this topic about again?

22. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    I haven't heard anything new lately.

Anyone?

23. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
  24. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    Thanks for the list, dp4m.

25. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    Oh boy. Those teasing bastards. Apparently, MGS3 will make its big appearance at E3, as confirmed by Konami Japan. They have a teaser countdown site here.

I also find that rather perverted, but I am a very dirty minded boy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.