main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN Elite League Limmie

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Trieste, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post
    Denon

"With the thirteenth pick of the 285 Draft, the Coruscant Senators select Bill Hudsen, Forward, University of Tatooine, Anchorhead," Lokensgaard announced. Another UTA champion would be joining the Senator squad, this time on the back end. It seemed that the Senators were going to look a lot tanner in 285, or perhaps a year or two after that.

"With the fourteenth pick of the 285 Draft, the Bakura Miners select Becca Jordan, Corner Back, Tiarest University." The Miners had hopped on the go local train, taking a member of the Bak10 championship team from the year before.

"With the fifteenth pick of the 285 Draft, the Mando'ade Mercs select A'Pon'e Full Back, Keldabe Military Institute." Another go local pick as the Mercs took a full back--HSN's lowest ranked defender, however--from the homeworld college powerhouse.

"The Nar Shaddaa Smugglers are on the clock."

TAG: Bardan_Jusik Jedi Gunny Vehn

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  2. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    IC: Trixie Penn
    Salis D'aar, Bakura

"...Becca Jordan, Corner Back, Tiarest University," Lokensgaard announced.

"Hey, that's where you were going to school last year!" Horst exclaimed. "Did you know her? Were you best friends? Did you write in each other's diaries? Did you have sleepovers? Did you have pillow fights?"

Trixie rolled her eyes languidly onto the image of "Newt" Jordan as she accepted her jersey. "I think I'd rather smother her with a pillow."

"Bob, the Miners seem to be following this year's go-local trend," Rob said. "Jordan comes out of the local Bak10 champs. Looks like McMee and Dash Stonlon weren't the only beings to cash in on the Burgundy breaking their drought."

"That's true, Rob, though the Miners stocking up on two corner backs is a curious draft strategy. Tomas DaVonta, who got some key experience in the Interplanetary Cup, was still on the board and the Miners have a tendency to keep things in the blue and gold family by going to UBSD."

"Yeah, but DaVonta didn't have a great Cup, what with getting blown out by Dac and Sabilon. Besides, Saiada Clarette came out of Tiarest and was a great pickup for the Miners, Bob."

"Well the Miners now own two of the top three true corner backs from a deep defensive draft. Clearly that's an area of emphasis for them after their Galactic Cup whooping, Rob."

"And what a beat down it was, Bob. Looks like it might cost some beings their jobs, even though I think there were bigger failures at play there."

"And now the Mercs are coming up to draft--"

"Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Trixie shouted at the holoprojector to drown out what came next.

"Now now, honey," Horst chided her. "We have to be good sports and stuff."

"No we don't. We have to drown the Mercs in a rain of fire. Especially Fu Arock and his stupid catchphrases," Trixie replied petulantly, crossing her arms. "Maybe I should mail him some womp rat poison."

"That's a great idea! He can get rid of all his womp rats that way!" Horst said excitedly. "You're the best, Trixie."

"Not what I was thinking," Trixie grumbled. "Not after what he did in the Final."

"He was in the Final?" Horst asked.

"Horst, you were covering him all game," Trixie sighed.

"Oh yeah! That guy's hilarious. 'You got Arocked!' Cracks me up every time," Horst said, laughing.

Trixie sat there, silent and frowning.

"Hey, babe, everything still going according to the big plan...the details of which I have forgotten," Horst finished.

"We're getting closer..."

Salis D’aar, Bakura
    Three days before the ELL Draft

Trixie stepped off the turbolift that had rocketed her up to the 47th floor of the sleek, transparisteel office building and walked past the receptionist stationed outside the lift bay.

“Excuse me, miss--” the receptionist said.

Trixie stopped. “It’s ma’am,” she corrected. “I’m young enough to look like a miss, so you have to call me ma’am.”

“Ma’am--”

“Except if I look like a ma’am, then you have to call me a miss. Don’t they teach you these things at receptionist school?” Trixie asked with frustration.

“That’s not the point.”

“It’s very much the point,” Trixie insisted.

“No, the point is do you have an appointment?”

“No. I don’t need appointments,” Trixie said, turning to continue her walk.

“Miss, you can’t go back there without an appointment!”

“You mean I ‘shouldn’t,’ not ‘can’t,’” Trixie said, without looking over her shoulder. “For a law firm receptionist you’re not good at Basic. You should probably fix that. Or quit. You should probably quit.”

Trixie continued through the offices. It was clear she had an idea of where she was headed. However, she didn’t get there, for she ran into a red haired woman, standing with her arms crossed, blocking her way.

“So you’re the interloper who breezed past the front desk,” the redhead said.

“If you think your red hair is impressive, I’m related to enough redheads to know that doesn’t make you special,” Trixie said.

“No, it makes us amazing in a way that you could never imagine,” the redhead replied. “However, I’m glad you pointed that out because now I’m going to enjoy watching security throw you out. See, you don’t diss redheads without there being consequences. Even if you’re the daughter of a Supreme Court Justice.”

Trixie’s eyes flashed. “So you intercepted me after 30 seconds, know who I am, and don’t take Sithspit. You must be Mara Kain.”

“You might just be half as smart as you are petulant,” Mara observed, though not with any great degree of appreciation for Trixie.

“I’m flattered,” Trixie deadpanned.

“That doesn’t mean I’m not going to enjoy watching you get hauled away by Gamorrean security guards,” Mara continued.

“One, I love Gamorreans. They’re like the best species in the galaxy, so joke’s on you. Two, this is for you.” Trixie held out a flimsi bag.

Mara took it gingerly with a raised eyebrow. She looked inside suspiciously and then looked up. “Is this from--?”

“Yes. Extra cinnamon,” Trixie said flatly.

“There are exactly four people in the galaxy who know that,” Mara said, “and three of them have been sworn to blood pacts that involve Force Ghosts.”

“My great aunt is a Force Ghost,” Trixie quipped. “We have seances twice a week. Three, my mother pays Fleetfire Zarmer a lot of credits to serve as the Miners’ attorney. I’d hate for you to explain why it’s your fault that we’re bringing that business back to Crane Poole & Schmidt.”

“Honey, you don’t have the clout to pull that off.”

“Fourth…” Trixie held up her datapad and said nothing, keeping a look of boredom on her face. Mara read it and Trixie watched as she connected the dots.

“I’d say you’re good, but these are all threats,” Mara said, “and if I don’t respond to threats.”

“Actually, that--” Trixie pointed to the flimsi bag. “--was a bribe. Get your facts straight.”

Mara looked at the bag and then looked back at Trixie, this time with a smile. “Smart girl.” She gave a subtle side-to-side shake of her head, looking just beyond the young attorney. Trixie caught the reflection of two Gamorrean guards turning and walking away in one of the many glass panels around the office. “This way,” Mara instructed.

TAG: Bardan_Jusik

Runjedirun, jcgoble3 and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  3. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

285 Elite League Limmie Regular Season Schedule

Week 1
    Ralltiir Starkillers at Denon Demons
    Kuati Valor at Mando’ade Mercs
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs at Hapes Consortium Buccaneers
    Jakku Junkers at Coruscant Senators
    Bakura Miners at Dac Mariners
    Nar Shaddaa Smugglers at Carratos Pirates

Week 2
    Kuati Valor at Denon Demons
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs at Ralltiir Starkillers
    Hapes Consortium Buccaneers at Mando’ade Mercs
    Dac Mariners at Nar Shaddaa Smugglers
    Bakura Miners at Jakku Junkers
    Coruscant Senators at Carratos Pirates

Week 3
    Mando’ade Mercs at Ralltiir Starkillers
    Denon Demons at Rydonni Prime Monarchs
    Kuati Valor at Hapes Consortium Buccaneers
    Dac Mariners at Coruscant Senators
    Bakura Miners at Nar Shaddaa Smugglers
    Carratos Pirates at Jakku Junkers

Week 4
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs at Mando’ade Mercs
    Ralltiir Starkillers at Kuati Valor
    Denon Demons at Hapes Consortium Buccaneers
    Nar Shaddaa Smugglers at Coruscant Senators
    Jakku Junkers at Dac Mariners
    Bakura Miners at Carratos Pirates

Week 5
    Hapes Consortium Buccaneers at Ralltiir Starkillers
    Denon Demons at Mando’ade Mercs
    Kuati Valor at Rydonni Prime Monarchs
    Coruscant Senators at Bakura Miners
    Jakku Junkers at Nar Shaddaa Smugglers
    Carratos Pirates at Dac Mariners

Week 6
    Ralltiir Starkillers at Carratos Pirates
    Nar Shaddaa Smugglers at Mando’ade Mercs
    Kuati Valor at Bakura Miners
    Coruscant Senators at Rydonni Prime Monarchs
    Hapes Consortium Buccaneers at Dac Mariners
    Jakku Junkers at Denon Demons

Week 7
    Mando’ade Mercs at Dac Mariners
    Hapes Consortium Buccaneers at Coruscant Senators
    Bakura Miners at Denon Demons
    Ralltiir Starkillers at Jakku Junkers
    Nar Shaddaa Smugglers at Rydonni Prime Monarchs
    Carratos Pirates at Kuati Valor

Week 8
    Ralltiir Starkillers at Coruscant Senators
    Mando’ade Mercs at Jakku Junkers
    Carratos Pirates at Denon Demons
    Dac Mariners at Kuati Valor
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs at Bakura Miners
    Nar Shaddaa Smugglers at Hapes Consortium Buccaneers

Week 9
    Coruscant Senators at Mando’ade Mercs
    Denon Demons at Nar Shaddaa Smugglers
    Jakku Junkers at Kuati Valor
    Carratos Pirates at Rydonni Prime Monarchs
    Bakura Miners at Hapes Consortium Buccaneers
    Dac Mariners at Ralltiir Starkillers

Week 10
    Bakura Miners at Ralltiir Starkillers
    Denon Demons at Coruscant Senators
    Hapes Consortium Buccaneers at Jakku Junkers
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs at Dac Mariners
    Kuati Valor at Nar Shaddaa Smugglers
    Mando’ade Mercs at Carratos Pirates

Week 11
    Hapes Consortium Buccaneers at Carratos Pirates
    Dac Mariners at Denon Demons
    Coruscant Senators at Kuati Valor
    Mando’ade Mercs at Bakura Miners
    Jakku Junkers at Rydonni Prime Monarchs
    Ralltiir Starkillers at Nar Shaddaa Smugglers

TAG: Bardan_Jusik CPL_Macja galactic-vagabond422 jcgoble3 Jedi Gunny Runjedirun the Mad Zookeeper Vehn don't hesitate to let me know if I made any mistakes in here ;)

4. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post
    Denon

"With the sixteenth pick, the Nar Shaddaa Smugglers select Zak Tomaas, Full Back, Druckenwell Technical University," Lokensgaard announced.

"With the seventeenth pick, the Carratos Pirates select Erza Scar'lett, Half Back, O'Pahz Privateers in the Carratos Junior League.

"The Ralltiir Starkillers are now on the clock."

TAG: galactic-vagabond422 Runjedirun Vehn

5. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post
    Denon

"With the eighteenth pick, the Ralltiir Starkillers select Zeegal, Full Back, Malastare Tech," Lokensgaard proclaimed.

"The Rydonni Prime Monarchs are on the clock."

TAG: CPL_Macja Runjedirun

Runjedirun likes this.
  6. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Final Interplanetary Cup Update:

Third-Place Game (at Solo Stadium, Corellia):

Corellia vs. Sabilon (39-23)

Championship Game (at Solo Stadium, Corellia):

Hapes Consiortium vs. Ord Sabaok (40-18)

The Hapes Consortium is your 285 Interplanetary Cup Winner.

TAG jcgoble3

Vehn, Runjedirun, Trieste and 2 others like this.
  7. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post
    Denon

"With the nineteenth pick in the 285 ELL Draft, the Rydonni Prime Monarchs select Dwayne Hicks, Forward, The Ord Sabaok University," Lokensgaard announced.

"The Coruscant Senators are now on the clock."

TAG: CPL_Macja Jedi Gunny

8. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post
    Denon

"With the twentieth pick of the Draft, the Coruscant Senators select Ala'plan'kalama, Half Back, Chiss Ascendancy University, Pesfavri," Lokensgaard said.

"With the twenty first pick of the Draft, the Mando'ade Mercs select Vasquez, Midfielder, Dac State University.

"With the twenty second pick, the Bakura Miners select Polly Malu, Half Back, College of Deredith & Millicent.

"And with the twenty third, and final, pick of the 285 Elite League Limmie Draft, the Mando'ade Mercs select Kaeper'nick Kryze, Midfielder, Sundari Institute of Peace and Interstellar Diplomacy," Lokensgaard finished.

"Congratulations to all of our draftees and to all the teams that participated here today in the coming season. Have a good remainder of your offseason, and I hope to see you all on Opening Day!"

TAG: Bardan_Jusik Jedi Gunny

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  9. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Salis D'aar, Bakura

"With the twenty second pick, the Bakura Miners select Polly Malu, Half Back, College of Deredith & Millicent."

"Ugh," Trixie groaned. "From the College of Daddy's Money."

"Your Dad went to D&M?" Horst exclaimed. "I didn't know that! He should really mention that when we have dinner with him."

"No, that's just what we call D&M. It's a rich kid's party school in Nouvelle Orleans," Trixie explained. "They used to be a Bak10 powerhouse, but that ended when Big John Talley left to coach the Miners. They've been also-rans ever since then. Good riddance too."

"Yeah, good riddance," Horst echoed confidently. "They're probably awful." He paused. "Except for my future teammate. She's probably awesome."

"She's probably not," Trixie groused.

"So what does this mean for the plan?"

Trixie was silent as she cogitated.

47th floor
    Salis D'aar, Bakura
    Three days before the Draft

“Sydney, you’ve got a drop in,” Mara said, announcing Trixie at the door of a corner office, whose impressiveness was fully showcased by a wall of glass separating it from the rest of the legal offices and Mara’s desk.

“I don’t do drop ins,” Sydney Talon said, without looking up. The comment was less for Mara’s benefit and more for whatever unwelcome visitor was present.

“It’s Trixie Penn and you’re taking this one,” Mara said, admitting the young woman with a wave of her hand before walking away.

Sydney now looked up and stood. “Not only does nobody get past Mara, but nobody gets introduced by Mara,” Sydney said. “You brought her the roll, didn’t you?”

“Extra cinnamon,” Trixie confirmed.

“That’s impressive,” Sydney replied. “How’d you know?”

“I stalked her for three weeks.”

Sydney looked askance at Trixie. “You’re joking, right?”

“You’ll never know,” Trixie said evenly.

Sydney said nothing for a moment, but seemed to be considering the response. Eventually he said, “So, have I fallen so low in your mother’s opinion that she sends you to me with team business instead of coming herself?”

“Ugh, no. I’d never my mother’s work,” Trixie said, repulsed. “I’m here for the exact opposite reason.” She handed her datapad to Sydney.

“Your husband has engaged you as his attorney with full authority to negotiate and sign a deal with the Miners,” Sydney stated. “Doesn’t he have an agent to do that?”

“I fired him,” Trixie stated flatly. “It was the best day in like forever.”

“So go talk to Quinn Cundertol and don’t waste my time,” Sydney said, handing the datapad back to Trixie.

“You negotiate for Cundertol all the time when the player in question won’t talk to him anymore.”

“Last I heard he didn’t have that problem with Horst.”

“No, he has that problem with me after I asked him if I could use his cheekbones to cut diamonds,” Trixie said.

“That would explain that,” Sydney said slyly, before sitting back. “All right, fine. Three million credits a year for four years.”

“Fifty million credits a year for a million years,” Trixie said without hesitating.

“Thanks for taking this seriously,” Sydney said sarcastically, standing up to end the negotiation. “You can show yourself out.”

“That was as serious an offer as yours,” Trixie said, remaining seated. “Three million credits is an insult for the key piece of the corner back line.”

“In case you haven’t noticed, it’s a pretty deep draft on defense this year. There are five galactically-ranked full backs alone in this draft,” Sydney said. “The Miners have options. And apparently your husband seems to be interested in playing for Ralltiir and Mando’ade based on the reports. Maybe it’s time he does.”

“Yeah, don’t even try to Sithspit me with that,” Trixie said languidly. “See, we had the best defense in the league last year, so everybody’s going to want a pay increase and Cundertol won’t be able to do it to everyone with the internal cap everyone knows Falene imposes. Moole and Kazoo are going to ask for big raises off their rookie contracts, but we both know, and Cundertol knows, that they aren’t worth it, so he’s going to cut them--especially with this draft that you just mentioned. So you’re telling me that he’s really going to lose his starting full back too? Yeah, and there isn’t an insane Palpatine clone running around the galaxy somewhere.

“Now, Hervey’s a free agent too. Cundertol signed him last year to a one year contract, which tells me that he didn’t expect him to be a long-term solution. That’s now three defenders down that Cundertol has to replace. And he’s only got three draft picks.

“Of course, he’ll keep Falene, who’s also a free agent, because she’s basically his boss (except for the fact that she pretends she isn’t and thinks putting my mother between her and the Dragon makes everyone forget), but she’ll take a minimum salary like she always does to free up salary, almost as if she wants Cundertol to do something like sign an all-star-level full back with the savings. But, then again, what do I know?” Trixie sarcastically rolled on.

“Nathan Red is gone--he barely beat out Bourdogny to start and he’s probably holding Pic back more than anything else. Especially when Cundertol has the Wookiee stashed on Cloud City,” Trixie said. “Alesh is the most veteran player on the team. She’s a war eopie even though she’s like a trillion years old now--”

“She’s 34, which is nothing for an athlete of her condition,” Sydney objected. The fact that the attorney could roll facts about players off his tongue without hesitation showed he was well acquainted with the state of the Miners, perhaps beyond professional interest.

“--and Cundertol will lock her up for two, three years,” Trixie finished. “That leaves Clarette. She’s scrappy and gritty. She’s like Shady Lereoux Light, so I actually kind of like her. Mainly when she puts an elbow into someone’s face when the ref isn’t looking. This is a weak draft at forward with only three corner eligible players and all question marks. Cundertol will keep her on a short contract with a raise, but small because he rewards scorers, not scrappers. Clarette will take it because it’ll be better than hitting the free agent market. Unless he decided to call up the Cathar he drafted last year. Though, that was the last pick of the draft, so it was probably a throwaway pick. At least he drafted a Cathar. They think they’re superior to everyone else, which actually makes them more interesting than other species.

“And, for those of you playing at home, that means this year’s turnover is four players on rookie contracts, none drafted high enough to have a big salary hit, one vet on a minimum contract, and a sophomore player with a minor raise. I’m pretty sure that means that not only is Horst the one player that Cundertol can’t afford to let go, he’s also the player Cundertol can afford to keep.”

“Let’s say all that’s true,” Sydney allowed. “Does Horst have a number?”

“He wants me an unlimited supply of Trammistan chocolate, a hoverboard, and a lightsaber,” Trixie said, “but that’s ridiculous because he should have also included a nexu kitten that we can train to eat our houseguests. However, we will settle for this.” Trixie wrote a number down on a piece of flimsi, turned it over, and slid it across the coffee table.

Sydney looked at it the upsidedown flimsi. “You’ve always wanted to do that move, haven’t you?”

“Maybe,” Trixie said noncommittally.

Sydney sat back down and turned the flimsi over. He said nothing for a second. “I can take this to Cundertol.”

“One more thing.”

“Oh no. I don’t play that game,” Sydney said, sliding the flimsi back across the table. “You say anything else and no deal. Horst can go play for the Anoat Nursemaids or some other team nobody’s ever heard of.”

“You’re going to give me an associate’s job here,” Trixie pressed--though as languidly as one could press. She stated it more as a boring fact, like Talz had 16 toes (which they didn’t...probably...), than anything else.

“I could tell you’d gone to law school based on the letter of retainer Horst signed, but I don’t think you’re Fleetfire Zarmer material,” Sydney scoffed.

“Ummm, I went to Tiarest Law like half this firm (including you and your managing partner), barrelled through your front desk like I belong here (which I do), sweet talked my way past your paralegal (who is mean, so I like her), and just beat you in a negotiation (which wasn't that hard),” Trixie stated. “Pretty sure that means I can work here.”

“I still haven’t heard a good reason why we should hire you,” Sydney pointed out.

“Because I want to make a lot of credits,” Trixie said, bluntly.

“At least you’re honest,” Talon said with a smile, “Most people say they love the law.”

“They’re liars. Anyone who works at a firm like Fleetfire Zarmer wants to make a lot of credits,” Trixie pointed out. “Beyond that, don’t you want to be the Senior Partner who hired the daughter of a Supreme Court Justice?”

“I’ll think about your offer. Both of them,” Sydney said, tapping the flimsi Trixie had presented earlier.

“You know where to find us,” Trixie said.

“Actually, I don’t.”

“You’re a smart being. You can figure it out,” Trixie said without concern, standing.

“By the way, you didn’t,” Sydney said in passing.

“Didn’t what?”

“Beat me in a negotiation.”

“You started at three million and now you’re going to accept my counteroffer.”

“Your counter was 50 million, which I rejected without countering. You came down on your own,” Sydney pointed out.

“And you said that wasn’t serious,” Trixie said. “So which was it: a joke and my first real offer is the one on that flimsi (which, if you accept, means I won without you even countering), or did you seriously entertain paying Horst Penn 50 million credits a season? I bet HSN would love to hear about that. Imagine what contract negotiations next year would be like if players and the union heard the Miners were willing to throw that kind of money around.” Trixie walked out of Sydney’s office without another word.

Sydney watched her depart until he was called to the present by Mara. “Sydney.”

“Were you listening to that?”

“I’m always listening to everything that happens in this office. It’s why I’m good at my job,” Mara replied. “But that’s not the point.”

“It’s not?”

“No. She might actually be pretty good.”

“Clear my afternoon and get Cundertol on the comm,” Sydney said as he walked past Mara and headed down the hall towards the lifts.

“Should I tell his executive assistant, the one who played in the playoffs, that you’ll be right over?” Mara asked.

“No, I have another stop to make first,” Sydney said.

TAG: Bardan_Jusik Runjedirun Vehn

Runjedirun and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  10. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

HSN Headlines
    • BBC reports that the Bakura Miners have released five players from their Commissioner's Trophy-winning team
    • Lun Selayen, play-by-play announcer of the BBC's "The Sunday Game," which broadcasts Miner games, calls the event "The Taungsday Night Massacre"
    • Aerax Skytrayn, color commentator of "The Sunday Game": "For a team that finished first in every statistical category, won the Commissioner's Trophy, and went to the Galactic Cup Final, this is a radical, a truly radical, move by Quinn Cundertol"
    • Sources say the Miners internal cap dictated the release of these players, all of whom were free agents and reportedly asked for "major" salary increases in light of their
      • HSN analyst: "It's well known that the Draft-era Miners are willing to take young talent and not retain it unless they find a super star. This isn't surprising, especially because everyone knows they've got an internal salary cap. It's higher than what other teams spend, but there's absolutely a limit on the credits they invest in their roster"
    • Released players include:
      • Syedna Moole (Mon Calamari, Male, Corner Back)
      • Alec Kazoo (Fondorian, Male, Corner Back)
      • Kettin Hervey (Korun, Male, Half Back)
      • Nathan Red (Zeltron, Male, Midfielder)
      • Saiada Clarette (Human, Female, Corner Forward)
      • HSN analyst: "If I were an ELL GM, I would be all over these players"
    • Miners reportedly in talks with all-stars Falene Trieste and Horst Penn for new contracts, as well as Morgan Alesh
      • HSN analyst: "Everyone knows Falene Trieste won't walk. It's a given. She owns the team. Cundertol could never cut her, even if he wanted to"
      • Horst Penn reportedly has received offers from several ELL teams
        • Reports also abound that Penn fired his agent after the end of the season
    TAG: None

11. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

HSN Headlines

• Hapes Consortium Buccaneers make long list of offseason moves
      • Starting goalkeeper Kenrey "Ken" Gatras (Male, Human) released to free agency
      • Starting center half back and assistant captain Miles Abreggado (Male, Zabrak) released to free agency
      • Reserve full back Ric Heatherly (Male, Human) released to free agency
      • Reserve left half forward Lorbey Fre'lon (Male, Bothan) released to free agency
      • Hapan females Toma Artis (goalkeeper), Zulara Taske (back), Maldra Stannu (back), Lorov Kar'fro (forward), and Jesnel Holgor (forward) signed to undisclosed contracts from Hapes Consortium Juniors League; all were part of Interplanetary Cup championship team
      • Reserve right half forward Ziven Peoly (Female, Twi'lek) re-signed to undisclosed contract
      • Reserve forward Deion Te'Deum (Male, Human) unconditionally released from contract; sources say that this followed a shouting match with general manager Leota Avoy over the release of male players and signing of female players
    • After these moves, the only males remaining on the C-Bucs roster are reserve goalkeeper Owen Magnus, reserve half forward Charles Brown (both of whom have only one year remaining on their contracts), and the starting half forwards, the Meril triplets (whose rookie contracts expire in 287)
    • C-Bucs captain Tendra Nalo voices anger at these moves on social media: "What the (expletive)? Really? Is this what we've come to, outright and open discrimination against men once again? This sickens me. I hoped we had made some progress in the past few years, but now I am ashamed to be a part of this organization."
      • Consortium citizens respond with calls for Leota Avoy to cut Tendra from the team and numerous videos of burning her jersey
      • Response by C-Bucs social media accounts: "Statements by our players do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Buccaneers organization and its management."
    • HSN analyst: "Taungsday Night Massacre? Pfft. Bakura looks like accountants trying to throw a party and failing. Now this is news!"
      • Another HSN analyst: "This is also probably gender discrimination. Just saying"
    TAG: jcgoble3

Jedi Gunny, Vehn, Runjedirun and 2 others like this.
  12. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Richard Vigo

On the way home from the draft I put calls out to all necessary free agents. I also made a personal call home and told Ryan and Jimsey not to meet me at the Spaceport. I used the excuse that it was a school night and I wanted Jimsey in bed. My real agenda was to visit my mother. I had been worried sick about her ever since I had visited her while Ryan and Jimsey were at the Interplanetary Cup game.

There was only one light on in the house when I pulled up. It was in Tomas’ bedroom. There was also only one speeder in the driveway. I knocked and it was only seconds before I heard Tomas pound down the stairs. He waited a minute though before he opened the door. He didn’t say anything, he just stood there looking lost.

“You here alone?” I asked.

“Uh huh,” he replied.

“Did mom and Trey go out?”

“Oh, yea,” he paused a few moments and rolled his eyes back as if he were thinking. “They went to pick up dinner. I stayed behind cause I got a test tomorrow.”

“Mind if I wait until they get back?” I asked as I pushed the door all the way open and entered. Tomas didn’t have time to answer. I sort of heard him say.

“That’s not necessary.”

I saw a finished dinner plate on the caf table in the living room. Tomas had also discarded a few days’ worth of clothing on the floor in front of the sofa. No way in hell my mom would allow him to do that. I saw more dishes piled by the sink. “Your droids broken?” I asked Tomas.

“Didn’t feel like powering ‘em up,” he said with a shrug.

“You’re here by yourself.” I stated in disbelief.

“Just until mom and Trey get back,” he said.

“Did they tell you they were coming back?” I asked.

Tomas just stood there for a minute. “Don’t call law enforcement,” he finally pleaded.

“You’re a minor! They left you here alone? Trey fled! If I don’t call law enforcement they’ll charge me in this case!” I shouted back.

“Just take me to your house. We can say I’ve been staying with you.”

“Tomas do you hear yourself?”

“Stop yelling!”

I didn’t even realize I had been yelling. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry they did this to you,” I walked over to my little brother and put my hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?”

He just shrugged. “Fine.”

“Go pack a bag, cause you are coming home with me. You certainly aren’t going to live here by yourself.” I put my other hand on his other shoulder and looked up at my 17 year old brother. “It’s going to be okay,” I tried to reassure him. Instinctively I brought him in for a hug and we just held each other for several minutes.

When we broke he ran upstairs without a word. I powered up two cleaning droids while he packed. The ride to my house, his old house, was silent. “You know I leave for Tatooine in two months,” he said when we pulled in the driveway.

“My calendar says two and a half,” I shot back. “Don’t worry I’ll buy you a ticket, or maybe I’ll buy one for each of us so I can drop you off proper. Help you move in your dorm. Would you like that?”

He just shrugged, “Is my old room still vacant?” He asked.

Jimsey had wanted Tomas’ old room. So Tomas took the room he used to share with Spencer. I called Lucie. “You think that’s surprising?” Lucie asked.

“So wait, you knew mom was going to just leave the planet?”

“I don’t know if she left the planet or if she’s hiding right here.” Lucie shot back. “I’m saying I got some unconventional news of my own.”

“Unconventional? You pregnant by someone who’s not my brother in law?”

“Kriff you! Of course not. I’m not talking about me. Mom’s not the only one who moved.”

“I’m not following you,” I admitted.

“Of course you’re not. You are so caught up in mom’s side of this mess that you have never even asked about Bat’s four children or his widow?”

“Are they okay?” I asked suddenly getting worried.

“They’re fine, at least I think. They moved.”

“That’s understandable,” I replied. “They probably felt Bat’s presence in the house. Did they move into the city? Out further into the suburbs?” I asked.

“Try off planet.”

“I didn’t know Georgia had any family off Ralltiir.”

“She doesn’t,” Lucie shot back.

“She took four kids to live by herself?” I asked incredulously.

“She and all four of her kids moved in with Spencer.”

“Our little brother Spencer?”

Lucie nodded. “Why did he tell you and not me?”

“No one told me. Ty called Georgia to check on her and he realized the signal was coming from Tatooine. We just found out.”

Just then I looked down at my data pad. It was Yin Sun the free agent from UTA. “I should take this call. I’ll be in touch.”

Tag: None

[​IMG]

13. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009

IC: The Rancor Pitt

"LIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! From downtown Keldabe, on a cloudy and cool Taungsday afternoon. Welcome on into the Rancor Pitt, here on your wave home of the 284 Galactic Cup Champion Mando'ade Mercs. I'm Randy the Rancor, he's Justin Pitt. Liz Baker on the boards, with Kitterich on the other side of the glass and oh baby do we have a show for you. How ya feelin' today Justin?"

"Feeling good, feeling good, limmie season is just around the corner!"

"Yeah, seems to have flown by so fast, seems like just a couple of weeks ago Mor'kesh, Arock, Jaing and the rest were lifting the Cup, and now it's already time for them to defend their crown."

"Off season always seems to fly by, especially when it's been non stop celebration."

"How ya thinkin' the Mercs look coming out of camp?"

"They look good, they look good. Going to be a tough season for them, they are top strill now, and everyone will be looking to knock them off. They have to be ready for everyone's Aurek game this season."

"Yeah, it's tough for a team to repeat..."

"Ralltiir did it not long ago."

"...but I think the Mercs can do it."

"Oh for sure, for sure. Won't be easy, but they had a good off season, Vizsla did well in the draft, even if he didn't pull any major moves this year."

"I think his moves for this last draft were made the previous year."

"Well they were pretty good moves, he managed to snag the top rated goalkeeper on the board early in the second round."

"My sources tell me that they had planned on taking Farmhand late first round, but after Ripley went number two overall, they figured he would fall through to the second..."

"Which allowed them to take Tyburn there with that last pick in the first round."

"Yup, they were afraid if they let him fall to the second that a team like the Smugglers would grab him. So they flip flopped their own picks and it worked masterfully."

"That's why Vizsla is a Grames Award winner."

"OK, what about this team he's put together for Kor'le, anything surprise you?"

"Well he had a lot of draft picks to work with, so he used one to fill in some depth at Concordia, who had an absolutely terrible season last year..."

"Right."

"...and we've already talked about the first two picks..."

"Those last two picks though, the third rounders. They had me scratching my head a little."

"Yeah, we grabbed two midfielders there, Vazquez was the top rated middie in the draft, but we saw the Pirates go off board for local talent in earlier rounds, and after seeing Vasquez in camp i am beginning to see why."

"She did not look impressive..."

"No, not at all. Which i think is why Vizsla hedged his bets and grabbed Kryze there with the draft's final pick."

"He looked decent in camp, not starter ready, but no slouch as a backup."

"Given the final depth chart that the Mercs coaching staff released yesterday, that's just where they've slotted him too."

"Yeah about that, surprised that Kor'le decided to carry five middies?"

"It's unusual. In years past we've seen the Mercs carry four midfielders, two starters a primary backup and then the secondary backup who gets very little playing time. Usually those backup spots have been filled by old timers without much left in the tank while the up and comers get more playing time down at the developmental level out on Concordia."

"Not this year though."

"No, and it's curious. I mean sometimes the primary backup has been a younger player, one that uses their time on the bench to develop a little while still getting the bulk of the backup minutes..."

"Which could be the case with Kryze this season."

"Yeah, but Kor'le also decided to keep Vasquez up with the Mercs as the fifth middie, I can;t believe she will get much playing time, but it seems she is hedging her bets against Kryze failing there."

"Can't imagine why, he clearly looked to be the better player in camp, there is starter potential in him even I think, especially with Mor'kesh coming closewr and closer to the end of his career."

"I dunno. I mean, he..."

"Kryze."

"...looked good in. yeah Kryze. he looked good in camp, and I agree, he is a potential starter down the road, but there is something Kor'le must see in him that she doesn't like, but I'll be damned if i know what it is."

"Sources in camp haven't said anything?"

"Not a thing."

"Mine either. Well it's something to keep an eye on for the rest of the season I guess...whatever it is."

"Beats the turmoil going on with Bakura, Hapes..."

"You know what else beat Hapes and Bakura?"

"What?"

"The Mercs in the playoffs last season!"

"Ha!"

"Galactic Cup Champions!"

"And now look at them both, coincidence? I think not!"

TAG: No one. Good luck to everyone this season, lets strive for an all PC team playoff this time around!

14. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

HSN Headlines

• Miners sign all three 285 draftees to contracts and announce that all will start this season
    • Miners recall Burrnsbacca and Pawvelski from Cloud City and announce they will start
    • Player/owner Falene Trieste signs a two year contract with the Miners
    • Negotiations reported to be "close" with veteran Morgan Alesh
    • Front office has no comment regarding negotiations with all-star Horst Penn
    TAG: None

Runjedirun likes this.
  15. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Fleetfire Zarmer offices, Salis D’aar, Bakura

“Hello, welcome to Fleetfire Zarmer. Do you have an appointment?” the receptionist asked the pair that had just stepped out of the turbolift.

“Yes,” Horst said enthusiastically.

“No,” Trixie said flatly.

“I thought you said they asked us to come,” Horst asked his wife.

“Pay no attention to him. We are office crashers. We randomly walk into offices throughout the city without authorization.”

The receptionist looked at a note to the side of her vidscreen. “Let me guess, you’re Horst and Trixie Penn.”

Horst’s eyes went wide. “How did you know our names? Are you a Jedi?”

“No, Ms. Kain told me look out for a really tall, buff man and a dour woman,” the receptionist said.

“Thank you for the compliment,” Trixie said, once again without affect. “We know where we’re going. I’ve broken in here before.”

“Did you steal anything?” Horst asked Trixie as they began heading down the hallways.

“Yes. I took a giant ruby, file containing millions of passwords, and three office pens,” Trixie said.

“Nice! I can always use more pens!” Horst exclaimed. “Think we can steal more?”

“I’ll create a distraction by setting the file room on fire.”

“Great plan.”

“So you’re Horst Penn,” a new voice said appreciatively.

“So you’re...a person,” Horst said, running out of steam near the end of his sentence.

“Mara Kain, Sydney’s paralegal,” she said, extending her hand.

“You must be twice as good at your job as him,” Horst said, pumping her hand.

“You’re a very smart being, Mr. Penn,” Mara said.

“Well, it’s in your job title. Pair-a-legal,” Horst said with complete seriousness. “I bet they don’t call everybody that.”

“No, they most certainly do not,” Mara said as she unpacked Horst’s thought process. “This way, Sydney’s waiting for you both.”

They were led into Sydney’s office, where the attorney was waiting for them. “Horst, have a seat.”

“That’s Mr. Penn to you,” Trixie said. “My client insists on being accorded his proper title.”

“In that case, I’d like to be called Grand Poobah Penn,” Horst said.

“Win another Galactic Cup and I’ll consider it,” Sydney said, motioning for them to sit. “Now, Ms. Penn--”

“That’s Trixie to you,” she interrupted.

Sydney rolled his eyes, but continued. “I have here an offer from the Miners. It’s for four years. I think you’ll find the terms generous.” He handed a sheet of flimsi to Horst, but Trixie snatched it before her husband could. She looked it over impassively before handing it to her husband with a slightly perceptible nod.

Horst looked at it. “Are there supposed to be this many zeroes?” he asked Trixie in a whisper.

“Yes,” Trixie whispered back.

“Wow, I would have been happy with three zeroes,” Horst said. He looked up at Sydney. “Where do I sign?” He looked at Trixie. “By the way, I don’t know what that means. I just hear it in the movies. I assume it’s a good thing?”

“Yes,” Trixie confirmed.

Talon handed a pen over and Horst scribbled a squiggle that apparently constituted his signature. “On behalf of the Bakura Miners, glad to have you back with us,” Sydney said, extending a hand.

Horst shook it. “Glad to be here. I really didn’t want to move to Jakku. Why does everyone want to go to Jakku anyways?”

The trio stood and the husband and wife turned to leave. “If I could have a moment with Trixie?”

“You go see Mara. She probably has candy in her desk,” Trixie assured her husband.

“I love candy!” Horst exclaimed and rushed off.

“Before I called Cundertol to discuss your husband’s contract, I went to Tiarest to talk to your law professors,” Sydney said. “They pretty much all said the same thing: that you could have finished higher in your class if you’d applied yourself.”

“Joke’s on them,” Trixie said. “I passed the bar anyways.”

“And they all said that if you weren’t so perpetually negative you might have had a lot more friends,” Sydney added.

“If everyone else hadn’t been a loser, then they would have been worth being friends with,” Trixie rebutted. “So let me guess, this is the point where you tell me that you see a lot of yourself at my age in me and all that other stuff.”

“Korriban no,” Sydney snorted. “I actually realized at your age that half this job is getting beings to like you--a concept that will become very real the moment you try to sign your first client. However, I do see someone who might actually make a decent attorney if she applied herself.”

Sydney held up a folder. “This is an offer of employment to become an associate with Fleetfire Zarmer. You will be part of the associate pool, but you’ll report directly to me.”

“And I’ll be working 80 hours a week, when I sign I hand over all rights in perpetuity to my soul, failure to comply means immediate termination and death, yadda yadda yadda,” Trixie said, sound bored out of her skull. “You can skip all that. Here are my conditions.”

“You don’t get to set conditions as an associate,” Sydney said.

“One,” Trixie began, blatantly ignoring Sydney. “I will not work on Miner game days. That includes road games, to which I will travel.”

“You work when I tell you to work.”

“Two, I require access to these offices at all hours, so tell the security droids or whatever to not shoot me when they see me here at 3:00 a.m.”

“Nobody’s going to be here at 3:00 a.m.”

“I will be, because it’ll probably be the only time I can get work done since nobody else will be here blathering on about their stupid night at the club or whatever your other associates think is more cool than practicing law,” Trixie corrected. “Besides, if I’m going to not work on game days, I’m sure as Yoda going to be working late to keep my billables up.

“Three, I require a secure connection to the firm’s servers for when I’m working while traveling for road games. I seriously do not want to have to look at another stupid museum on Denon again for the rest of my life and if I tell my mother I have to work she won’t take me,” Trixie continued.

“That can be arranged,” Sydney said, smiling for the first time.

“Four, I don’t care what clients I work on--”

“Good, because you don’t get a choice.”

“--as long as whatever they need me to do involves doing mean and nasty things on their behalf. Preferrably involving large sums of credits or reputation-crippling litigation.

“Five, I want to know what mug is yours in the breakroom so I can use it when you’re not looking.”

“Do I look like the kind of being who has a mug?” Sydney asked.

“Sixth, one day you are going to walk into this office and find I’ve used superadhesive to stick everything you own on the ceiling.”

“You pull that off without Mara finding out and I’ll give you a bonus,” Sydney said.

“I’ve already enlisted her in the cause,” Trixie said humorlessly.

“So are you going to sign this or what?” Sydney said, holding up the offer.

“Only if you finish with all this talking and give me a pen,” Trixie said, holding her hand out.

TAG: Disappointed (but probably not surprised) Horst suitors everywhere :p

jcgoble3, Runjedirun and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  16. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008

IC: Dewey Finn

“Wait, another one from that school?” Dewey asked his crew when the call came in for Bill Hudsen, a forward from UTA who would now be joining teammate Merwin Clwyd in the Senator organization. “I mean, Anchorhead’s a decent place if you want to get to somewhere else. But Mos Eisley, that’s where it’s at. All the best spacers hang out there, from what I’ve seen.”

“You been there?” asked one of his camera operators, who was on break for fifteen minutes in between picks.

“Once or twice,” Dewey said. “Didn’t stay long, though. Probably has something to do with the fact that I got totally smashed that time at a cantina and picked a fight with a Dug. At least, I think so . . . everything’s a little bit fuzzy about that whole thing.”

“You certainly knew how to party back then, didn’t you?”

“And it was awesome,” Dewey said. “But I had to grow up. You know, pretending that you’re a substitute teacher and taking over for your roommate, that’s not so easy. Especially not when you teach at some snooty private school with uniforms and everything. And try to teach them how to play music as a class project . . . you see where I’m going with this?”

“Not really.”

“Then I’ll just say ‘Rock On’,” Dewey said.

The sounds of Bakura’s pick came in from the stage, and that meant the second round was almost over. The third round was usually more of a lightning round, so Dewey and his crew had to be ready. “Places, people! We might see a trade, and we need to be on top of things!”

No trades were made, but Dewey was still focused on the task at hand. He had cameras scouring the place for background shots, just to fill in time under an interview. It was called ‘B-roll’ footage, and the whole idea behind it was not to stare at a talking head for several minutes straight. That was not pleasant to watch.

Finally the Senators were back on the clock. Dewey’s patience paid off because the pick came in quickly. The team took “Plank”, a Chiss half back from the Ascendancy. The camera crew got the pick on the roll, and then it was a wrap.

“That’s a wrap, people! And, speaking of wraps, I could go for one myself right about now.”

“Dewey, you ate before the production.”

“No, I pigged out before the production. There’s a difference. If I would just ‘eat’, it would be some little sandwich. Or one of those little cracker and meat or cheese tray things.”

“You’re right, we’d be out of those in no time, and you would still be hungry.”

“You don’t get to be a man of my stature unless you eat well,” Dewey said. He was admittedly developing a potbelly. His physician kept telling him to try and lose weight, but Dewey didn’t really care. If he was hungry, he would eat, simple as that.

“So, when can we expect this thing to be released?” he asked his editor.

“Should be done by tomorrow. I just need to sync up a little bit of music. But that’ll take up some time.”

“What’s so hard about the music?”

“I have to find something suitable. I can’t just use ‘Jedi Rocks’ and leave it. No one wants to hear that or see that. And I would be gouging my eyes out if I had to do that. Ears, too.”

“We should just get some famous musician to write us some originals,” Dewey said.

“Dewey, if you mean yourself, forget it.”

“What, I was in a band once.”

“They kicked you out because you soloed too much. And then there was the partying.”

“That’s all part of the show, dude! You can’t get anywhere unless you have a face-melting solo in the tank every song. Otherwise it just gets lame, and no one likes lame. You don’t like lame, do you?”

“If we use ‘Jedi Rocks’, it will be more lame than the time you recorded over all those Holodiscs and had to replace them with facsimile Holo films so that the store wouldn’t find out they had lost their content.”

“That was artistic expression. I did a good job.”

“They were horrible. You should be glad that the rental business went out before there were too many complaints.”

“Too bad. I was waiting for my Award.”

“I wouldn’t worry about awards right now. First, we need to get this off the presses, and then we need your benefactors to like the product.”

“I think they will. I have faith in my abilities.”

“And about forty others, too.”

“That’s what I said, my abilities.”

“And those of everyone else.”

“Well yeah, them too. But mostly me.”

“You haven’t changed a bit, Dewey.”

“You should be afraid if I ever decide it’s time to change,” Dewey said. “That’s not something you want to see.”

TAG: No One

jcgoble3, Trieste, Vehn and 1 other person like this.
  17. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

HSN Headlines

• Investment group on Euceron announces plans to build new limmie stadium on outskirts of Eusebus, with scheduled completion in approximately one year
    • Construction on the new stadium, to be formally named Marte Nalo Memorial Field at Storm Stadium, is expected to break ground prior to the start of the 285 ELL season
    • Melkin Tunran, grandson of the Euceron Storm's final owner, Wilrax Tunran IV, and head of the investment group, says that he hopes to bring professional limmie back to Euceron for the 287 season; whether that is a PLL team, ELL team, or something else "remains to be seen"
    • Asked about the acts of terrorism previously experienced on Euceron, Tunran replied, "I believe the Jedi Order when they say that the threat of the Bassell brothers has been eliminated forever."
    • Jaria Nalo, widow of former Storm head coach Marte Nalo, agrees: "I have spoken with those who solved the Bassell problem, and I am confident that it will not happen again. The time is right to bring limmie back to Euceron."
    • Tendra Nalo, daughter of Jaria and Marte and current C-Bucs full forward: "It is great to see my home planet continue making steps toward reclaiming what the Bassells took from them. I am one hundred percent confident that the Bassells will not return, and look forward to Euceron one day rejoining the Elite League. I may play for the C-Bucs and have Hapan blood, but Euceron will always be my home."
      • Many C-Bucs fans respond by continuing to attack Tendra over her support for gender equality, telling her "if Euceron is your home, then take your misguided views back there where you belong", in the words of one fan
    • Ralltiir signs several entry-level free agents
      • Antoniio Starr (Human, Male, Full Back, Ralltiir University)
      • Tomas DaVonta (Human [Bakuran], Male, Corner Back, UB Salis D'aar)
      • Palooka (Rodian, Male, Corner Back, University of Tatooine, Anchorhead)
      • Biizany Fizzle (Human, Famale, Corner Forward, Ralltiir University)
    • Highly pursued Boris Yin Sun (Twilek, Male, Full Forward, University of Tatooine, Anchorhead) from college limmie championship team signs with the Mando'ade Mercs
      • Yin Sun is assigned by Mercs organization to LFL affiliate Concordia Crusaders
    • Bakura Miners sign Horst Penn and Morgan Alesh to new contracts
      • Penn's runs through 288, Alesh through 287
      • Pair were the last remaining pieces of the 285 starting lineup for the Miners
    • HSN analyst: "With five rookies coming onto the Miners--a full third of their starting roster--the Miners didn't have much choice in bringing back Penn and Alesh"
    TAG: Bardan_Jusik jcgoble3 Runjedirun

18. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012

There’s this voice in my head. It tells me I have to run or swim or be crazy active for some portion of everyday or I’ll get fat and lazy. Yes. This voice tells me all my muscle will evaporate and 50 pounds will emerge on my midsection if I take just one day to rest. Sounds like nonsense, but it’s true. I worry about Tomas so I go out for only a 5 kilometer run. I sit at the table with a caf, cutting a piece of fruit and spreading nut butter on it. I’m waiting for Tomas to wake up. I have to take him to the law enforcement office downtown so he can answer questions about Mom and Trey’s disappearance.

Luckily Tomas is under 18 and I’m a lawyer. I can and will be there every moment to help him through this. Jimsey comes downstairs. He’s excited. “Tomas is upstairs. He’s taking forever in the fresher, but that’s okay. I hear brother’s can be a pain in the rear, but I don’t care. Tomas can have any of my stuff that he wants. Is Tomas gonna be my brother now? He says he’s living here. That makes him my brother right?”

“Tomas is your Uncle,” I say dryly. “He is going to be our guest for a few months, but he’s leaving for college soon.” Jimsey’s mood went from excited to disappointment. “While he’s here let’s show him a good time. That was a wonderful idea you had about sharing,” I praised.

Several minutes later Tomas slogged down the stairs in ripped denim pants and a pre-worn University of Tatooine hoodie. “Is that what you’re wearing to the precinct?” I asked.

Tomas was moody and quiet. My concern for him only grew as I sat and listened to him explain that our mother and step father really didn’t say good-bye. He said he knew they were leaving, but it went unsaid. He said he suspected that they took Louise out of the house while she was sleeping. That he’d been going to school and coming home to an empty house for three days before I’d found him. The officers asked why he didn’t call to report that he’d been left alone and Tomas said he was scared.

When it was finally over I offered to take Tomas to lunch, but he wanted to go back home. He dribbled a ball around the gym and did some exercises until dinner. When Jimsey went to watch he actually had Jimsey tend a make shift goal. Jimsey loved it, even though he got whooped.

The next morning Tomas got up and asked me for a tutor. He says the kids at school have been cruel and now that they all know he’s been abandoned by his own mom it’s only going to get worse. It turns out that Tomas is only taking a few classes. I keep him home because I really am worried about him and make some calls.

I start to feel free agents slip through my fingers as I try to figure out how to make sure my brother finishes high school so he can take that spot at UTA. Dash and Ty are no slouches though. They are selling the team and in some cases the planet for me. All I do is tell Dash how much he can offer and aside from the case of Yin Sun it works out really well for us.

By the next Monday Tomas has agreed to take his classes in the mornings at the Academy. He joins me for my runs in the morning and he practices Limmie in the afternoon with some inner city kids at a rec center. The kids there “understand” him he says. I check his belongings for spice every night, but I never find anything. He doesn’t even display any behavior to warrant these checks. I just can’t believe anyone could survive losing a father, losing a brother, and losing his entire family.

Ty, Dash and even my brother Spencer continued to go after more free agents while Lucie and I schemed up a graduation/going away party for Tomas. Ty invited all the kids that Tomas plays Limmie with and arranged transportation for them to our house. I allowed Jimsey to have few friends over and of course all of Tomas’ nieces and nephews. The biggest surprise was having Spencer fly in to be there as well.

Tomas was not to be forgotten. He’s a big deal and I was so proud of him for finishing school. Proud of him for being a big brother to Jimsey for the past 10 weeks. We were going to miss him. No, I promised myself as I watched him do a flip off the diving board, I was going to be there for Tomas. We could travel to a few games this season. He was the future of the Starkiller franchise. I had four years to build a champion caliber team around him and I was not going to let him down.

Tag: None

Trieste, jcgoble3 and Jedi Gunny like this.
  19. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

HSN Headlines
    • Ralltiir signs three former Miner players out of free agency
      • Alec Kazoo (Fondorian, Male, Corner Back)
      • Kettin Hervey (Korun, Male, Half Back)
      • Saiada Clarette (Human, Female, Corner Forward, Bakura Miners)
    • Starkillers also nab former C-Bucs goalkeeper Ken Gatras (Human, Male)
    • Owner Vera Grames: "As I stated earlier in the year I am committed to making sure that the Nar Shaddaa Smugglers spend more time and energy connecting with the youth involved with the Valor Foundation. Education is the way forward on the Vertical City. Through education we gain power. Through education we gain strength. Through education those around us are lifted up out of squalor and poverty. I have reached out to the Smug Dragon himself, Quinn Cundertol of the Bakura Miners, to assist with our activities here on Nar Shaddaa. We must never forget that despite our on the field rivalry, Bakura and Nar Shaddaa stand united in the face of inequality and destitution, united in our goal to lend a helping hand to those in need, most specifically, those wonderful people who call the Valor Foundation a home away from home.
    • Defensive Coordinator Meredith Chambers-Vayne: "Being back with the Smugglers is like putting on an old glove. One that molds to your hand. One you can bend to your will. My job is to make this defense respectable again. That is why I am making some position changes in the defensive backfield. Ric Grimes has been moved to half back, Zak Tomaas, our third round draft pick, has won the starting full back position. We have some plans at goalkeeper this year and all I can say is that we will be retaining all three of them.
    • Mylessa McCloud said, "Training camp has been going well. I can see the team is hungry to win. We've had some fights break out in practice. That's a good thing. That's nothing to be worried about. I know our forwards, Sa'Akhuun, Tom Kaz'ansky, Peter Mitchell, and Mick Steele sometimes get a little carried away with their tempers. Fortunately that's why the team named Martia Paak team captain to keep those boys in line."
    TAG: Runjedirun Vehn

20. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012

Tomas and I flew to Tatooine over a month before classes started. He was to begin training camp with the UTA Limmie team. As we unpacked his things I took note that his roommate, another freshman recruited to play Limmie was insanely jealous of Tomas who didn’t have parents to help him unpack and Tomas was insanely jealous of him for having parents there to help him set up.

Before I got back on a shuttle to return to Ralltiir Tomas and I shared lunch at the dining hall. “I’m sorry I judged you,” Tomas said.

“Judged me?” I asked.

“I thought because you were married to a guy, you weren’t normal,” he commented just before stuffing a forkful of food into his mouth.

I watched him chew and shovel in another forkful. “But now that you lived with me a few months, you think I’m normal?” I asked.

“Well it’s no less awkward than when I stay at Lucie and Ty’s house,” Tomas said as he took the paper off his straw.

“What’s awkward about staying with Ty and Lucie?” I asked curiously.

“Ty and Lucie flirt a lot,” Tomas said making a disgusted face.

“It is awkward when Lucie and Ty start flirting,” I agreed.

“I don’t really want to talk about that,” Tomas said stopping me short. “You should know that Jimsey is getting teased at the Academy.” He said completely changing the topic. “They call him Ginger Snap.”

“Ginger Snap?”

“Yea, cause he looks like a giant cookie,” Thomas explained.

“Why hasn’t he told me or Ryan?” I asked.

“He thinks you’ll be disappointed. I offered to beat the kids up, but he was afraid you’d find out why I did it.” Tomas looked at me real serious. “I don’t think you can do anything about it. Kids at that school are cruel. I just thought you should know.”

After lunch I walked Tomas back to his room. I put out my hand to shake and we shook, then I started to walk down the hall towards the exit and I heard him come running. He tackled me for a hug. “Thanks,” he said.

“You’re welcome,” I said in his ear. “Anytime you need anything don’t hesitate to call or text.”

I sit in my office and look at my younger sister Justyne. “This is the holo you sent me.” I state angrily.

“What’s wrong with it?” She asks.

“You couldn't do another take? Instead you blur an obscenity,” I said exasperated. “It looks armature. I expected more from you.”

“Look these girls have real jobs. We had only a couple of hours to throw this together. If you don’t like it, don’t use it.” Justyne got up and exited my office swiftly, slamming the door in my face.

I walk into Dash’s office and notice that Ty is enjoying the holo of the dancer’s on his data pad. I clear my throat, “Our final meeting before the opening game and you’re watching that garbage?” I ask.

“If you liked women, you would watch this,” Ty assures me.

Dash looks up from his own data pad from behind his desk, “I have a final roster.” He says proudly.

“Two former Tiarest University players on our starting offense,” I observe as I look it over. I didn’t add that Zonka also a former Miner rounded out one half of our starting offense. “I also see that Kettin Harvey, made the starting defense…”

“I assure you these are the best players for the positions. I am not using favoritism,” Dash said politely.

“I wasn’t accusing anything, just making observations.” I assured. I motioned for Dash and Ty to sit down. I began to pace. “The Galaxy sees this team at as a laughing stock at best right now. I can’t say I blame them. Fortune hasn’t played an ELL start in years and he’s aging fast. McMee was underwhelming in her starts during the Interplanetary cup. The starting full back is the nephew of a wanted missing man.

“Look I’m not expecting miracles. I’m not expecting us to win a cup or even our division. I do want us to be in the mix. Ralltiirians are turning against my family. Attendance at our theaters has been down. My lifestyle makes us unpopular,” I admitted. “Mostly though it’s that no good trader who ran off with my mother,” I paused so I wouldn’t choke up.

Dash stood up, “We have an opportunity. No one expects much from us this season. We can take this league by surprise," he had a confident look on his face. The confidence was contagious.

“I think we’ll win lots of games,” Ty agreed.

“Let’s start with Denon,” I said all business. “Safe travels gentlemen,” I offered as I made my exit.

It was less than an hour after breakfast as the local station began their coverage of the Starkillers game. The house smelled amazing. Ryan was making brunch for me, Jimsey, Lucie and her three children T.J., Ezra and Cammie. Jimsey came running down with his data pad. “Homework done.” He said handing it to me.

I looked it over and only found one error. “This is excellent work,” I praised. “Your cousins will be here any minute. Go help your father in the kitchen.”

Jimsey scurried off and I listened to pre-game analysis. Lucie showed up about 30 minutes later. “Sorry we’re late,” she said. “Ezra couldn’t find his shoes. Turns out T.J. hid them in the back yard.”

“They were full of water cause it rained last night,” Ezra finished angrily. I looked down and noticed he was wearing dress shoes.

“Come in,” I urged. “The player introductions just started.”

Ezra threw his shoes off and rushed into the living room with T.J. on his heels.

“Go get ‘em dad,” T.J. said as he took a seat on the sofa.

Cammie was wearing a blue dress and had orange ribbons in her hair. “I’d like an orange juice if you don’t mind,” she said trying to sound proper.

“Of course, young lady,” I replied.

“So this is what it’s like,” I said.

“This is what what’s like?” Lucie asked.

“I’m so nervous I can’t even eat,” I admitted. “I wish they’d kick off the ball already!”

“Richie,” Ryan said taking a seat next to me. “You’re shaking.”

He was right.

Tag: No one

Trieste and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  21. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009

"Hi I'm Ken Kitterich with your five by five sports update brought to you by Merr-Sonn, Fill you enemies with primal fear, fill their lungs with fire, Merr-Sonn."

College season is ready to get under way in limmie and defending Galactic Title champs University of Tatooine Anchorhead are ready to defend their crown. They start the year off at #1. Here's what their head coach had to say regarding the pressure of starting out the season at #1.

"There is nothing more honorable than to be the team faced with the task of trying to repeat a championship. In the media you hear the odds are stacked against you. Most of it is just a lot noise, we don't pay attention to what may or may not be expected of our squad. We know the challenges our players are faced with. For some it is trying repeat a championship. For others it is the pressure of just showing up and playing ball on this level for the first time. One of those players in particular has the eyes of the Galaxy on him. He's not being given any special treatment. We are concentrating on preparing all of our players to face these challenges as team."

"CorTech comes in at number 2 with Bak10 represented at number 3 by UBSD..."

"Yeah lets see if they actually make the tournament this season."

"... Norand State, and VCU round out your top five."

"I'm Ken Kitterich and this has been your five by five sports update. I'll be back with you next hour at five after the hour but until then more of the Rancor Pitt, right here on the Fandalorian!"

TAG: no one/everyone. Thanks to Runjedirun who provided the UTA coach's quote for this post.

Pre Season HSN Top 25

1. University of Tatooine, Anchorhead
    2. Coruscant Polytechnic Institute
    3. UB Salis D'aar (Golden Bears)
    4. Norand University, Carratos
    5. Vertical City University, Nar Shaddaa
    6. Dac State University
    7. Tiarest University
    8. Druckenwell Technical University
    9. Keldabe Military Institute (Mandalore)
    10. Balmorra State University
    11. University of Devaron
    12. UB Telaan Valley (Pioneers)
    13. Chandrila A&M University
    14. University of Denon
    15. The Ord Sabaok University
    16. Taanab A&M University
    17. University of Zeltros
    18. Imperial College of Bastion
    19. University of Kashyyyk
    20. Kuat University
    21. Ralltiir University
    22. Garqi State University
    23. Tipoca City College, Kamino
    24. Royal College of Hapes
    25. University of Agamar

jcgoble3, Trieste and Runjedirun like this.
  22. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009

IC: Helen Ripley
    Six Boroughs Stadium
    Training Camp-285 Season

Helen stood near the goal line. Around her was the competition. There was Charlie Blackwood, who'd recovered fully from her injury a few seasons back, there was last year's second round pick, Liz Wilder, and then there was her with the award winning pedigree from VCU. Combined the three of them would've formed a formidable defensive front. Sadly, in the position she was drafted, only one woman would climb to the top to rule the box. Only one would be the anchor of the 285 Nar Shaddaa Smugglers defense. A unit that had woefully underperformed the last few seasons.

"Here comes the legend," Charlie observed to the group of goalkeepers.

"Four time Galactic Cup champion," Liz Wilder replied.

"Meredith," Helen said and was cut off by Charlie.

"Chambers-" Charlie added.

"Vayne," Liz replied as all three woman stared at the ageless limmie legend who had once called the Smugglers home.

"Before we begin pracice I want each of you to know one thing: You are all going to make the team and you are all going to start," Meredith stated.

"How's that going to work?" Charlie asked folding her arms across her chest.

"Simple. We defy league conventions and play the beautiful game with a goalkeeper by committee type system," Meredith replied.

"And if one of us gets the hot hand? If one of us becomes as great as you?" Liz asked.

"Then you teach the next woman up. You help them see the game the way you do. You learn from one another. You bunk together. You will train together. You will be great together. Then if we're all lucky at the end of the season, this season, we'll be returning the Galactic Cup to Nar Shaddaa where it rightfully belongs," Meredith replied.

"I'm up for the challenge," Helen said.

"Course you'd say that rookie," Charlie snapped, "you know this dooms us if we tank again this year."

"From where I'm standing this unit hasn't been good since Jayla Leed left the pitch. That doesn't mean all three of you aren't talented in your own way. I've watched the tape on all of you. Together, you have a chance to be great. Individually, well, you have a lot to learn. Management likes having multiple goalies on this roster. So do I. Good insurance policy," Meredith said.

"When do we begin?" Helen asked.

Meredith smiled.

"Right now."

Carratos

Game Day

"You're getting the start, kid," Mylessa McCloud said five minutes before the game.

Helen nodded and it was all she could do to fight off her nerves. She immediately thought of all the things that could go wrong. She immediately thought of making a fool of herself on the Holonet. She could see the highlight reels showing all of her bloopers, the bad footwork, the missed deflections, the boos, the rejection.

No, stop, enough... Helen thought as she finished lacing up her cleats. I can do this.

Helen made her way down the tunnel flanked by Charlie Blackwood and Liz Wilder. The trio had agreed early on to support one another. To put aside their differences. To respect when one of them was starting and to help that starter see the pitch and the challenges ahead with eyes wide open. It was the only way they could think of to make this goalkeeper by committee idea work. They bunked together, ate together, swapped stories together, strategies, tactics, all in an effort to make it seem to opposing teams that they were united. And they were. They were actually good friends. They were als focused and no matter which goalkeeper was in the box the whole idea was to prevent the other team from scoring. Each of these ladies wanted a championship.

"I want a win today," Charlie Blackwood said.

Blackwood had been to the Final in '82. That had been a hard loss. It should've been a Smuggler win, inside their home stadium, on the Vertical City, but Ralltiir had played an even better game. The Smugglers had been one of the few in the history of the league to go to a Final, win in their home stadium, back in 270 under the leadership of Meredith Chambers-Vayne. People thought magic could've repeated itself in '82. They had been wrong. Oh so wrong.

"They like the high shots," Lizzie Wilder commented having played a full season as the Smugglers goalie last year.

"Watch for Cavanaugh. The offense runs through her but don't forget that while she may have you distracted, Opechan and Tian Huo can come at you from the sides. It's the attack you don't see that can get you," Charlie Blackwood said.

"The half backs know what to do to create clear visual lanes," Wilder said, "let them interrupt the Pirates attack. If there's a scrum for the ball don't yield the box. Never yield the box. This team plays as physical as we do."

"You're going to see a few stunts and tricks to get you to lose focus. Don't fall for them. Stay in your combat stance," Blackwood advised as the trio took to the pitch.

"Strike smart, strike hard," Wilder added.

"Understood," Helen replied fighting off her nerves.

Helen picked up speed and began to trot off toward the goalkeeper's box.

"Hey Ripley," Blackwood said. Liz was nearby.

"Yeah?"

"Good luck. Remember, everyone wants to rule the world, only one team truly can," Blackwood said.

"Right," Helen said as she settled into the box.

Everyone wants to rule the world... Helen thought as the game began, but only one team can.

Tag: galactic-vagabond422

23. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Lucy Hart
    O'Pahz, Carratos

Lucy let out a sigh walking up the stairs to her apartment. With the draft and getting ready for the season to start it's been non-stop for Lucy. Her head hung low as she opened the door. All she wanted was to take a long hot bath to just wash the day away. It was all bad news, by some sort of miracle all three of her friends were drafted by the Pirates. How did they even know to pick them, had they scouted them before hand? She didn't notice anyone looking closely at them as they were playing. Though she was focused on the game most of the time.

With a relieving breath the door slid open to reveal her small apartment, it was two rooms, a main room with her bed, desk, holo-porjector, bookshelf, basically everything except bathroom appliances was crammed into one room. She didn't have too many things cluttering up the space, normally.

"What!?" she cried as she looked into her room. Natsu was on her bed splayed out, snoring loudly. "What are you doing here?"

"He's tired at practice and couldn't make it back to our place." Grey called out from her stove, something cooking on top of it.

[​IMG]

"And what are you doing here?" she shouted again this time at her other friend.

"What I was hungry. I'll pay you back." He replied, looking over his shoulder.

"It's not about that Grey it's about…" Just as she was about to finish, a red haired armored woman walked out of the bathroom, steam trailing behind her. "Erza?!"

[​IMG]

"Oh, Hey Lucy, I hope you don't mind, I came to make sure the boys didn't get into too much trouble."

An exasperated sigh left Lucy's chest, "Look it's great that you guys got drafted by the Pirates and that you're close by but, I need some space."

"Oh, um…sorry," Erza started, she seemed like she was going to continue when Natsu snapped awake.

"It's time." Was all he said as he turned on the holo-projector. He was always like that, snapping awake then doing something that made sense only him.

"Natsu, what are you…" Lucy protested as her friend seemed to make himself at home. Her words were cut short, as on the projector was a very formal room, looked like the Chancellor's office, or something official like that. There were a couple people next to the Chancellor but, what drew her eye was a tall athletic woman in a black and white evening gown. Her dark blonde hair was pulled up into formal bun and the light glinted off her diamond earrings. Any Scallywag would recognize her, it was Mikia Sandin-Manx. Her right hand rested on the shoulder of her husband, 'One-Eye' Logan Manx-Sandin. He was no less dressed up, in a black suit jacket with a matching waistcoat. A bright white shirt finished off the look. His black hair, almost as long as his better half's was bound behind his head coming nearly to his shoulders. Their faces were stoic staring into the distance as the Chancellor was speaking.

"For actions taken to rally the people of Carratos in the fight against the White Star Coalition at great risk to himself I present Logan Jarrow Manx-Sandin with the Chancellor's Medal of Freedom." Logan turned his chair to face the Chancellor as the knelt down to put the award around his neck. The former Limmie player and politician shook hands as there was a smattering of applause from the crowd.

From behind her Lucy heard a whistle and a shout. It was Natsu cheering the Hero of Carratos. Smiles bloomed across all of their faces as Logan turned back to the crowd and by extension the galaxy. He spoke no words just nodded his head, his yellow artificial eye glowing just a little. There was a sense of finality that now the 'Occupation' was behind all of them, now it was time to get back to living their lives, and playing the sport they all loved.
    _____
    Arcadia Colosseum, O'pahz, Carratos

It was a few hours before the game, the first one to start the Pirates season. The Pirate Bay was looking for a turnaround season though they questioned the wisdom of drafting three players from the Juniors' League. At least they had faith in the rookies, they'd seen them play.

Lucy snuck away to the locker room wanted to see her friends one last time before their first game. Right outside she saw a man in a fine suit with a wooden box under his arm.

"Are you waiting for someone?" She asked coming alongside him.

"More like some time." The being was a Zabrak an easy smile on his face, a Balosar, Sylvanus, stuck his head out waving the man with the wooden box in. Lucy kept a little back but, still curious as to what was going on. She heard Logan wrapping up his pre-game talk.

"Lucy," taking to van Pelt though it did cause Heart to jump a bit, "John you're starting at midfield, keep the Smugglers bottled up in their own zone." Those were the midfielders, seemed 'One Eye' wasn't taking a risk on the new players just yet. "Cutty, you're tip of our spear, can you handle that."

"Aye," the woman that had been suspiciously absent from the lineup last season answered.

"Boutros," he barked, "Lock Lerouex down."

"Aye, aye." The Zeltron replied smriking. Lucy did her best to keep in the background as this was occurring, she really wasn't supposed to be here.

"Kala, you're playing the left side."

"Aye, aye." Kala the Crusher, as many fans called him growled. Even at this distance, the young woman could feel the tension in the air. She'd been a fan of the Pirates a long time, so had her friends. Sparing a glance in their direction she could see the fire in Natsu's eyes, and cold determination of Grey, and the confidence of Erza. They were facing the Smugglers, the team that stopped their run in 282, that they have had the greatest battles with, the team that was second or tied for the most hated team by the Scallywags.

There was blood in these waters, playing Boutros against Lerouex spoke to how much Logan meant business. How much the team wanted to start off the season on the right foot, start off with a win.

The Zabrak made his presence known, "Excuse me," he started softly, "I'm a representative sent by Arcadia Distilleries."

"And," Logan asked wondering where this was going.

"They have asked me to present you with this," the horned humanoid moved the box from under his arm and opened it, displaying it to the team. "The first bottle of 'One Eye' Golden Rum," as the team gazed upon the clear bottle with an amber liquid inside it the man chuckled to himself a bit, "Internally we call it 'Logan's Rum.'" Logan took the box smiling.

"You know what this means right guys?" he asked, the room was quiet, "Means we'd better win this one, I wanta' enjoy this." He held up the bottle in one hand shaking it around a little.

"Aye, Aye." The team shouted. They started getting to their feet preparing to head out the tunnel to step out in the Colosseum, under eyes of a million fans. It was now or never.

Lucy got up close to her friends, tugging on their hands, as they turned she gave a thumbs up. "Good luck guys."

"We don't need luck Lucy." Natsu replied,

"Yeah, we've got this," Grey added.

"As long as we believe and have each other, we can't fail." Erza added finally. Lucy had begun to notice the looks the other players were giving her. Her presence was noticed, and now it was time for her to make her exit.

As she did her friends raised their right arms, the back of their hands facing forward. Their index fingers were raised pointing to the sky, their thumbs followed their forefingers in reaching for the air a little space between them.

Lucy couldn't hold back her smile, or the shiver that ran up her spine.

TAG: Vehn

24. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Sub GM Post

Announcing the 285 Limmie Futures League Schedule (Games to start concurrent with week 2 of the 285 ELL Schedule)

Atzerri Bandits (Pirates Affiliate)
    Byblos Red Wings (Monarchs Affiliate)
    Concordia Crusaders (Mercs Affiliate)
    Druckenwell Marksmen (Smugglers Affiliate)
    Tatooine Sandskimmers (Starkillers Affiliate)
    Thyferra Force (Senators Affiliate)

285 Limmie Futures League

Week 1
    Byblos Red Wings @ Druckenwell Marksmen
    Tatooine Sandskimmers @ Thyferra Force
    Concordia Cursaders @ Atzerri Bandits

Week 2
    Tatooine Sandskimmers @ Druckenwell Marksmen
    Concordia Crusaders @ Byblos Red Wings
    Atzerri Bandits @ Thyferra Force

Week 3
    Thyferra Force @ Druckenwell Marksmen
    Byblos Red Wings @ Atzerri Bandits
    Tatooine Sandskimmers @ Concordia Crusaders

Week 4
    Concordia Crusaders @ Druckenwell Marksmen
    Atzerri Bandits @ Tatooine Sandskimmers
    Thyferra Force @ Byblos Red Wings

Week 5
    Atzerri Bandits @ Druckenwell Marksmen
    Thyferra Force @ Concordia Crusaders
    Byblos Red Wings @ Tatooine Sandskimmers

Week 6
    Byblos Red Wings @ Druckenwell Marksmen
    Tatooine Sandskimmers @ Thyferra Force
    Concordia Crusaders @ Atzerri Bandits

Week 7
    Concordia Crusaders @ Druckenwell Marksmen
    Atzerri Bandits @ Tatooine Sandskimmers
    Thyferra Force @ Byblos Red Wings

Week 8
    Atzerri Bandits @ Druckenwell Marksmen
    Thyferra Force @ Concordia Crusaders
    Byblos Red Wings @ Tatooine Sandskimmers

Week 9
    Thyferra Force @ Druckenwell Marksmen
    Byblos Red Wings @ Atzerri Bandits
    Tatooine Sandskimmers @ Concordia Crusaders

Week 10
    Tatooine Sandskimmers @ Druckenwell Marksmen
    Concordia Crusaders @ Byblos Red Wings
    Atzerri Bandits @ Thyferra Force

Tags: galactic-vagabond422 CPL_Macja Bardan_Jusik Vehn Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  25. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

Happy Opening Day! Reflecting the intense preparation of training camp, all teams receive bonus potential today.

285 Week 1 Results
    Ralltiir Starkillers at Denon Demons (13-11)
    Kuati Valor at Mando’ade Mercs (24-19)
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs at Hapes Consortium Buccaneers (26-24)
    Jakku Junkers at Coruscant Senators (2-12)
    Bakura Miners at Dac Mariners (7-7, OT 7-9)
    Nar Shaddaa Smugglers at Carratos Pirates (19-17)

TAG: Bardan_Jusik CPL_Macja galactic-vagabond422 jcgoble3 Jedi Gunny Runjedirun the Mad Zookeeper Vehn

Vehn, Jedi Gunny and jcgoble3 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.