main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Emberlene Town Square- the Official Mistryl Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by -RebelScum-, May 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    Female warriors from the planet Emberlene, the Mistryl were personally commissioned by the Eleven Elders of the People to protect and defend not only Emberlene but other down-trodded peoples as well. Any pay the Mistryls acquired was returned to Emberlene, in order for the native population to purchase the necessities of life. The Mistryl were turned against the Empire after they were told of the Empire's part in the destruction of Emberlene. Although they sometimes worked for the Empire in order to obtain funds, they never aligned themselves with Palpatine's forces. At their heart, the Mistryl worked with every opportunity to exact some form of revenge on the Empire for its part in Emberlene's destruction, although most never knew that the Empire had nothing to do with the devastation of the planet.

What is not noble about this? So I have decided to make a fan club, well discuss everyone!

2. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Well I'm not a big fan of the Mistryl, but I think that it is cool that Zahn used an extremely minor character from his trilogy, and made her an extremely important character, a kick butt fighter, and Karrde's romantic interest. :)

3. -RebelScum-

Feb 21, 2004
    hm, i never thought of Shada as a romance interest.. hm..

4. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    Well, I think that she officaly became a romantic interest at the end of the Hand of Thrawn when he switched his occupation to something worthwhile for her. I'm only on the second book in NJO, so I was wondering if she shows up in it.

5. -RebelScum-

Feb 21, 2004
    agh, Vector Prime scared me off from the NJO for a while, awful book, but im to Destiny's Way, ill start that up once im done with shatterpoint

6. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I don't know a lot about Mistryls, but what I do know, I like. :D How many Mistryls were there at any given time?

7. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    Few enough that each one counted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.