Omaha, NE Embroidered Shirts

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by UncleOwen1138, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey all. I just got back from talking to the guy about the embroidered shirts. They are having a special where you do get $100.00 off the digitizing of the logo. He said ours would cost about $125.00. I went ahead and paid him the $25.00 so he could digitize it. I would have waited to talk to everyone, but he said it takes 4 or 5 days to digitize it, so if we want the shirts by April 22nd, we need to get cooking.

If we do want to go this route, we should get the money and order into him ASAP. The shirts are pretty nice quality polo?s. I didn?t know if we wanted to go black or white on these. The cost for S, M, L, & XL would be $21.25 after tax. The cost of XXL would be $24.50 after tax, and XXXL would be $27.65 after tax. Those prices are with a quantity discount of about 20.

If we decide to do it for sure, let me know so we can set up a time to drop off the money. He does need payment before he does the shirts. Just let me know. Thanks.

boB
  2. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would like one black xxxl shirt please. Just lemme know when you need the $$$$.
  3. sith_itch Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for getting that set up. I want 1 black M. Just let me know about getting you the money.
  4. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Is this the way we want to go? Or should we wait for Chris to get us prices on screen printing?
  5. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will hold off until a final decision is made. Just let me know. I should have a sample by this weekend. I will try and get a picture so everyone can make their decision.
  6. Dawmer299 Jedi Knight

star 1
  7. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe we should get those baby doll and/or half shirts for the ladies. Sarah could wear that to Hooters ;)
  8. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got the sample back tonight. You can check it out here. Let me know what you think.

The white specs throughout the background will not show up on the final shirt. The sample was sewn on white felt and it sort of came through. The actual shirts would be black. There are also some stray pieces of thread that were not clipped off and I was too lazy to do it also. The logo itself is 3 inches in diameter. See ya.

The OmahaFanForce.com font can be changed also if we wanted to.

boB
  9. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    OMG!!!!!!!!! That is incredible! I don't care whether we get T-shirts of the embroidered ones- I just want one!
  10. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
  11. sarahpie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dude! Totally awesome! I want, I want!

And Craig...*smacks him* I hate to dissapoint you, but due to INS regulations, I can't work at an off-campus location this summer.
  12. sithapprenticeofgab Jedi Knight

that looks pretty good. I'll have the info on the other shirts by tomorrow night. Since we are on a deadline and you already have already gotten this far along with those shirts I'd say you're probably on the right track. We'll see what they say about the screen printing. We could always have more than one shirt layout. Would that shirt also have anything on the back?
  13. sith_itch Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, I definitely want one. Those will be so cool.
  14. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
  15. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok then gang, this is the way we are going go. Here are the prices again S,M,L,XL $21.25, XXL $24.50 and XXXL $27.65. We need to get the money to Bob as soon as possible, to get our order in. So contact either him or me to set this up. Here is the way the order looks now:

paperclip - 1 XXL
    Yatch - 1 XL
    Banthagrl - 1 M
    TK750 - 1 XL
    Uncleowen - 2 XXL
    craigrr - 1 XL
    corranhorn - 2 XL
    BWM signedshirt - 1 XL
    sarapie - 1 M
    vracer - 1 XXXL
    dawmer - 1 XXXL
    darkjeedai -
    TK507 -
    genewan_addiction -
    sith_itch - 1 M
    sithapprenticeofgab -

If you want one and arent listed let us know, if your here with no size, we need to know, lol. I will leave this open for a few days, so act fast!
  16. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    PLEASE let me know ASAP if you do want a shirt. IF there will be midnight TRU opening, and we want the shirts by then, we need to get the order in soon. In order to get the prices I quoted, we need to order at least 16 shirts. If everyone listed above orders 1, we will make it.

If you do want you, please order now. Without the quantity discount, you will need to add approx. $5.00 per shirt.

If you want to drop off the money, just let me know. If you can't get out and need me to pick it up, I'm sure we can work something out. Just post you final sizes needed ASAP. Thanks.

E-mail me with any questions. Thanks.

boB

P.S. Picture of the Embroidered Logo is below.

[image=http://members.cox.net/rvranes/offshirt.jpg]
  17. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    I want one. One XL please. Hopefully, I can get the money by Friday, but I may need a few extra days. When is the final day money has to be turned in?
  18. MrSoze Jedi Padawan

Greetings!

In like Flynn. When do you need the money by? I need a large, and I would need to have the money picked up, as I don't own a vehicle. If anybody lives near downtown Omaha, and is dropping off money, let me know, and I'll have it ready. I don't always have access to the web, so let me know by email. jedimacewindu@yahoo.com

Thanks to Bob for doing this!

Yours in the Force,
    Rick Poehling
    Jedi Knight, and Friend to Captain Solo
  19. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry I haven't responded. I've been extra, super, very busy. If at all possible, I'd like to order the shirts no later than Monday. That would give them two weeks to get the shirts done. Hopefully enough time. I will try and figure something out about getting the money by then. E-mail me and we can figure it out. I will get back to everyone today after I get off work.

boB
  20. Dawmer299 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mark, let me know when the check arrives.... Thanks -D
  21. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, you heard the man. Monday the order goes in. If you want a shirt we need to know THIS weekend. So we can make money arrangements. Also, if we dont have at least 16 shirts ordered, the price for each goes up about $5.
  22. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Dawmer299 Jedi Knight

star 1
    COOL... If we are short, let me know and I will buy another one, but only if were short.
  24. banthagrl Jedi Knight

star 1
    I still want a shirt in medium. I'm EXTREMELY busy at the moment, so it would be easiest if I could mail a check, if someone could pm me w/ a mailing address?

25. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    This is who I have personally recieved money from sith_itch, Dawmer, corranhorn and myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.