main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Embroidered Shirts

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by UncleOwen1138, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    Hi all. We have decided to make Wednesday, April 10th the final day to get your money in for the shirts. I will be putting the order in Thursday.

The prices of the shirts are posted above. If we do not have a minimum of 16 shirts, the price will go up by $5.00 a piece. There is also a pic of what the logo will look like above too.

If you need to drop off the money or have it picked up please contact me or Mark.

Please let one of us know ASAP. We would like to have the shirts by April 23rd. So if you want a shirt, now is the time to get one. Thanks.

boB

2. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    How much are they?

3. UncleOwen1138

Jan 13, 2001
    The cost for S, M, L, & XL would be $21.25 after tax.

The cost of XXL would be $24.50 after tax, and XXXL would be $27.65 after tax.

These prices are with a quantity discount of 16.

boB

4. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Today is it! If you want a shirt get a hold of me ASAP. I will be online most of the evening checking, so either post here or pm with how to reach you!

5. UncleOwen1138

Jan 13, 2001
    Hi all,

I will be putting in our order for our shirts tomorrow. I won?t be putting it in until sometime after work, so if you still want to order a shirt, you can. Please contact me ASAP. You can either drop off the money to my house, or maybe I can pick it up.

We only have 10 shirts ordered so far. We get about a $2.50 discount, but we would get a $5.00 discount if we got 16 shirts. Please, if you want a shirt let me know now. E-mail me with any questions. Thanks.

boB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.