Emerald City Empire Logo

Discussion in 'Greenville, NC' started by Dal--Intrepid, Aug 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    All right - here's the unveiling of the Emerald City Empire's logo -

An Imperial insignia (duh) glowing green (for Greenville/Emerald City) with the skull and crossbones (for ECU). Gimme some feedback - this is still subject to updating since this was the first draft. I'm fairly happy with how it turned out, but any improvement ideas are welcome. You'll probably want to click the image to get a better look.

[image=http://home.greenvillenc.com/~mayo/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/halfsize_logo.jpg]
  2. Psycho_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    That looks very nice. Good work on the logo!!!
  3. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    Three words: AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! You kick butt Dal. Great job. I love it. Things are sooooo coming together.
  4. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    It looks great! The only thing I would have to say is if you plan on putting this on shirts and stuff you will need to get rid of the words "Star Wars" - copyright issues.

Other than that it looks great!!! :D
  5. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah - that thought had occured to me, so I have versions with and without the titling on the bottom. I hope we'll have a website someday, then we'll be able to use both versions.
  6. Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Knight

star 2
  7. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    Dal,

Is there a way to make the Logo into some sort of letterhead for the sign-up sheet (2 or 3) for this weekend? Just curious. Also, give me a call and let me know if you want me to come by your place and pick up what you want to donate at IQM.

JMK
  8. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll mess around with it some today and see what I can work out. I'll likely try to come up with several different versions and sizes so it can be used for different applications such as letterheads, websites, shirts, whatever. Then I'll burn you a disk so you'll have them to use however we need.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.