main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Emerald City Empire Mailing List

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Dal--Intrepid, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I set up a Yahoo! group for us, which will be used basically as a mailing list. The only time it will probably be used is for meeting reminders or just stuff that the whole group needs to see. This will make it easier for folks that can't always get on the boards to keep up with any last minute changes. I promise you it won't be a bunch of unnecessary junk mail, just pertinent news about things we are doing as a club.

Anyway, since I don't have everybody's email address, please PM me yours so I can send you an invitation to the group. Once you respond to the invitation, I'll confirm your registration and you'll be set. Just make sure it's an email address that you check and you may have to adjust your junk mail filter to receive the messages. Thanks everyone!

2. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Kevin - Invitation sent to your email.

3. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
  4. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Robby - invitation has been sent to you.

5. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Kevin - membership added. Thanks!

6. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Robby - membership added.

Kevin G. - invitation sent your email.

Thanks guys!

Robby, do you think April will want in on the list? I know she doesn't hit the boards that much, but she still comes to some functions. Feel free to get her on the list as well if you think she wants to be added. :)

7. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
  8. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Kevin G. membership added.

Does anyone know when Mike leaves for Georgia?

9. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Hey KV!

Shoot me your email address in a PM or click the mailing list link up in this thread and ask for an invite and I'll get you added to our mailing list. No spamming or anything, I promise. It's mainly just for meeting reminders, members' birthdays, or the occasional important SW date.

10. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    KV - I sent you an invite, but I don't know if you got them since there were some problems with our list. Yahoo techs went in and reset our list as it was locked up during some sort of upgrade they were doing. Anyway, I didn't want to deluge you with multiple invites again as I didn't know how many actually went through and how many disappeared into cyberspace. If you haven't gotten one, let me know and I'll send you another one as it should be working now.

11. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    A link to our mailing list/Yahoo group has been added to our header. If you want to join the mailing list, click the link to the site and request an invitation. I'll approve it and get you added. It's a useful way to keep up with what's happening if you can't always make it to the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.