main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EMERGENCY MEETING

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by wicket_the_ewok, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    we need to have a meeting as soon as possible to get our t-shirts. at the meeting we will bring our money for the shirts (cash, check, or money order) and Lord Sidious has offered to use his credit card for the purchase. if anybody else wants a shirt, PLEASE reply as soon as possible in this thread or the 'get your fanforce t-shirt' thread (there is a link to the design of the shirt and tell me the size of the shirt and name you want on back of shirt. see 't-shirt' thread for more). "This is our most despreate hour. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope."

2. Lord_Sidious

Lord_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 14, 2001
    From the other thread, the shirts will be $20.69 each if all 14 of us still want the shirt, or $21.91 if someone backs out. I am sure the prices go higher if less shirts are ordered.

I told Wicket I could handle the ordering if needed. If we come up with a better plan, that is OK.

3. Theyrenotdolls

Theyrenotdolls Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2005
    i was confused as to the final design of the shirt...
    can someone please link me to the shirt. :)

TND

4. DARTH-ICE-C

DARTH-ICE-C Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2004
    ....If for some reason I can not make the E.M. just pm me and I will get the money for the 3 I have ordered to Lord_Sidious promptly. >>PRICES DO NOT CONCERN ME WICKET. I WANT THAT SHIRT, NOT EXCUSES!!<<

5. Bakh-tor_01

Bakh-tor_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Will send money if i can't make the meeting. Lets get them shirts!

6. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Please count me in & when/where will this meeting be held?

Oh! I will buy two. One for me and one for Amberdalla Swampsurfer (my daughter Amber). One Large and one Medium.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.