main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY Emergency meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Karate-Jedi, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    Ok everyone we have to meet up as soon as possible. Doc Bev ia arranging a theme night with the Binghamton Seneters here in Binghamton and we have to meet to be able to know who will be able to attend.

2. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Wah, huh? When? Where? Need more info!!

3. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    The when is April 6th in the evening.
    The where is Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena.

I'm waiting to hear back from Karate-Jedi to see if he wants to post any more details here or on your other board, but I figured at the very least the date would be helpful so that people could plan their schedules.

~Doc_Bev

4. jackboot

jackboot Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2004
    I would like to be there but I am leaving work at 4:30 and won?t get there till 6:30 or 7pm. I would love to be there and see all of you.
    I assume this is a costumed event?
    Do we have flyers?
    I have been making cards but I haven?t been able to print them yet

5. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    This is a costume event, but non-costumers are welcome too (we all get discounted tickets to the game).
    If you get there at 6:30pm-7pm you will miss all the pre-game stuff, but they do have some activites in mind for us during the game (which starts at 7pm) so you'll still get to do that stuff.

~Doc_Bev

6. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    Okay, I'm game. Would need more info, but sounds like a bunch of fun to me ;)

7. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Please post away Dov Bev. We have to think ofg a charity if we raise any money for. I know Charles has one close to his heart.

Sorry I haven't been on the boards a lot. I have been having family trouble. I've had 3 deaths of close friends and family since Friday and I am having trouble coping with it all.

KJ

8. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I'm so sorry to hear about all the recent losses Ian, my sympathies to you. :(

~Doc_Bev

9. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    My sympathies Ian. It's always hard to lose a family member or friend. If you need anything of the Crissman clan, PLEASE, don't hesitate to ask!!

10. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Ian, I'm right there with ya man, I lost my Mom in January (after a very long illness) & then my 2nd oldest brother just over a month later, ontop of losing another brother ( next oldest to me) about a year & a half ago. I'm the youngest of 10 & at times It seems that All I've got to look forward to is more people in my life dying on me. But my surviving family and friends (especially my FanForce, 501st & RL Mates) have helped me tremendously, by not letting me wallow in depression. Greive and you must Greive , but keep busy & keep having fun, it's the only way to get thru times like this. I'm Telling ya Work & Trooping are probably the only things keeping me from wallowing total dispair sometimes.

11. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Thanks everyone. And you hang in there as well T.

12. Renny

Renny Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2007
    Ian I am sorry to hear about your loss as I said last night.

I do believe we talked about having our April meeting on the 1st as the following weekend is Easter. I still think it would a good idea to do this one in costume....hand out fliers for both the group and event. I even made sure I wrote it down this time, so I don't forget or get stuck doing something else....last meeting I had to go to Watertown to watch my son get his brains beat up....he is training to be a professional boxer..WHY, I don't know....he has little brain cells as is.... the ones he got he doesn't use.....lol. Why he wants them scattered....[face_laugh]

13. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    Renny,
    I can concur on that one. My son isn't very old either, and he plays football. He's pretty good at it, but gets knocked around quite a bit. And he has a hard enough time in school as it is. If he looses brain cells it could get ugly. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.