Hi Emerging From The Shadows

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Old Sith, Jan 3, 2014.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. Old Sith Jedi Youngling

Greetings Folks!

I'm a long time lurker who has decided to come out of hiding and actually contribute to some of the awesome discussions going on here. I won't bore you all with my love for Star Wars since we're all pretty much on the same landspeeder in that regard; I'm a big EU fan though and I'm starting to gain an interest in the Old Republic era.

Hope to get chatting to you all soon!
  2. Master Agoraphobia Jedi Master

star 1
    Hello, and welcome, Old Sith.

Deceived is a great starting off point for the Old Republic era, if you haven't read it yet!

And again, welcome!:)
  3. Rainbow Knight Star Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    @Old Sith

Hi there, and welcome to the Jedi Council Forums. It appears that you are a huge Sith fan by your username, which I really love, by the way. There are all kinds of Sithly people, clubs, games, and activities for dark siders such as yourself.

[face_laugh]

I am a huge Darth Vader, Sidious and Dooku fan, and Yoda, Obi-Wan-Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Mace Windu and Luke Skywalker are some of my favorite Jedi.

Enjoy your time here on the forums, and have lots and lots of fun. If I can help with anything, just send a PM/start a conversation with me.

:D

Rainbow, RKS or Joy
    Last edited by Rainbow Knight Star, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi, @Old Sith. :D

Glad to meet you. I'm Moonspun Dragon, but you may call me Moonspun, Dragon, Moon, or whatever. ;)
    Please feel free to make yourself at home. :D
    See ya around. ;)
    Last edited by Moonspun Dragon, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    Hello there. :D Love your name. I used to be a big EU fan as well. What aspects do you like? Do you have favourite characters?

Welcome. *Bows*
Moderators: Skiara