main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Emotions-Kyp and Jaina's daughter story *AUTHOR'S NOTE 4/18*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by alain_bioras, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackCougar

BlackCougar Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    scary thought but Kylee is a mixture of Jaina Han and Kyp.

great post

please please please bring Kyp back

2. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    HAn would be the coolest grandpa EVER! getting dirty, working on ships, and insulting certain chiss raised humans ;) lovin it!

Jez

3. Jainas_blade

Jainas_blade Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2003
    I love this story too. But you brought Jag back, Why????
    Ilove the idea of Kyp's Daughter and Miko's son together, that's so great!!!!

4. Hail_Jaina

Hail_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2002
  5. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (okay, so it's not that exciting. Still, here it is ;) )

She sighed and turned to leave. Her mother hadn't said anything about spending her afternoon with the man. "Maneuvers are in an hour," she called over her shoulder.

?She seems to be?? Jag trailed off, watching Kylee stride off in the opposite direction.

?A Durron?? Jaina supplied.

?I was gonna go with ?nice?, but now that you mention it, yeah, that about covers it,? He smirked at her, ?It?s just the sarcasm,? She nodded in agreement, ?and the hair,? She nodded again, ?And the eyes,? She stopped nodding and stared at him, ?And the-?

?That?s enough.?

2 STANDARD DAYS LATER

Kylee jumped down from the cockpit of her X-wing, cushioning her fall with the Force and not bothering with a ladder. Wrenching the helmet from her head and shaking her dampened hair out she began walking purposefully toward her second?s own aircraft.

?Reglia!? she yelled up at him, banging on the side of his ship. Reluctantly he dropped down from his cockpit the same way she had and turned to face her, pulling his own helmet off. ?What the hell was that?? she demanded, gesturing toward the airfield they had just come out of, indicating his actions there. Granted they were only up against a few remnants of the Peace Brigade, but they were still dangerous.

?You mean the part where I saved your life??

?Are you insane??

?Are you?? he countered. ?You want to die? ?Cause if I?d known that, I wouldn?t have bothered to go after you.?

?You can?t jeopardize everyone just for one pilot, even if that pilot is the squadron leader,? she ranted, ignoring the stares they were receiving. ?If this ever happens again, I need to be able to count on you to get everyone else out of there. If I can?t trust you, I might as well make Colonel Fel my second wingmate.? Seth seemed taken aback by that.

?What is going on here?? Jaina asked, placing her hands on her hips as her daughter often did. Kylee ignored her and Seth didn?t turn to her.

?You?re suspended,? Kylee announced. She turned and went off toward the women?s barracks.

?Kye!? he called after her in protest. Jaina turned from her retreating form to him.

?What happened?? she repeated, growing more insistent. She got no reply. ?Look Seth, Kylee may be many things, but unreasonable is not one of them.?

He sighed. ?I saved her life.?

Jaina?s nose crinkled in confusion. ?And this is bad?? He shuffled his feet.

?Sort of risked my own in the process.?

Her eyebrows shot up. ?And a few other people?s?? she asked knowingly. Again, he didn?t answer. ?Why??

?Because I?? He closed his mouth and looked back through the door that Kylee had disappeared through, ??don?t know,? he finished. Jaina nodded.

?Maybe you?d better figure it out.?

?I see you finally discovered that you have to wear tight shirts when you do that,? Ben observed, stepping into Gillian?s own room that she had set aside for training. Kylee, who had been perfectly balanced in front of her, toppled off her hands onto the ground at the sound of his voice. She propped herself up on her elbows and glared at her oldest cousin who only grinned back at her in return.

?Well it didn?t take me long to figure it out with a male master.? She rolled her eyes. ?Once I reached the age of seven it started getting embarrassing. What?s up??

He reached a hand down and helped her to her feet, then answered her. ?Seth?s looking for you.?

Another evil cliffie, I know. [face_devil] ;) Heehee.

6. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    OH I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SETH IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HE JUST NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!
    GO AND TALK TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE!!!!!!!!

7. Hail_Jaina

Nov 30, 2002
    ?She seems to be?? Jag trailed off, watching Kylee stride off in the opposite direction.

?A Durron?? Jaina supplied.

?I was gonna go with ?nice?, but now that you mention it, yeah, that about covers it,? He smirked at her, ?It?s just the sarcasm,? She nodded in agreement, ?and the hair,? She nodded again, ?And the eyes,? She stopped nodding and stared at him, ?And the-?

LOL!!!!!

Kylees mad at Seth? :(
    Hopefully they make up with mush :D

8. alain_bioras

Oct 17, 2002
    I have half of the next post written guys. If we're lucky, it might be up tomorrow. ;)

9. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Ooo! A post!

~~Jilly

10. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    oooooooh....i like it i like i like it a lot! more soon please?

-JSD

11. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    For once I have no comments [face_shocked] You made me commentless [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

needless to say I love it so far. You introducd Kyp's daughter very well and she sure is a lot like her father! Good job!

12. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Hee hee. I liked that first part. That was great. Can we have more you evil cliffee person you?

13. BlackCougar

BlackCougar Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    wow cool update need more need more

JediFalcon

14. alain_bioras

Oct 17, 2002
    MORE!!!! :D

He reached a hand down and helped her to her feet, then answered her. ?Seth?s looking for you.?

?OooooOoooo,? Gillian cooed, elbowing Kylee and joining Ben in the grin session.

?Gilli, I know you need your vicarious love life and I?m your conduit, but there?s no ?OooooOoooo? about the situation.? She flicked her hair out of her eyes and propped her hands on her hips, ?I?m pretty sure it?s business.? She sighed. ?I suspended him today.?

?What? Why??

?He?? she trailed off, her anger from before returning. ?He showed extremely bad judgment.?

?Right. Because no Jedi ever does that, Miss Proactive,? Ben quipped. ?What did he do??

?Saved me.?

?Force, call the NRI!? he exclaimed sardonically. ?We have a hero on our hands!?

?Ben, this is no time for you to become Sarcastic Person of the Year,? she admonished.

?As defending champion, you?re nervous??(hehe 'Buffy' line)

?See? Right there!? She thrust a finger at him accusingly. ?I have a real problem here and you pick now to develop a sense of humor!?

?What?s the problem with him saving you?? Gillian broke in, stepping between them and acting as a physical barrier before one could challenge the other to a lightsaber duel. Again.

?He endangered the mission doing it! And himself.?

?And you still think he doesn?t like you?? Gillian asked. Ben appeared as though he had been about to say the same thing.

?I think that even if he does, it doesn?t matter,? Kylee told them, sitting down on the nearby bench and instinctively employing a Jedi calming technique. ?I?m running my own squadron, training harder than ever-?

?Yeah, what?s up with that?? Ben interrupted. ?You trying to achieve the title of General and Jedi Master before the age of eighteen?? She narrowed her eyes.

?I?ve said it before, and I?ll say it again. I?m-?

?-not looking for a relationship right now,? they filled in simultaneously.

?Well, I?m not.?

?You ever consider that getting together with Seth might be a good idea?? Gillian suggested. Kylee?s gaze turned to her and she stared at her cousin appraisingly.

?You in on Ben?s pool too??

She giggled. ?Yes, but that?s not the point. I mean, when a burden is shared with someone else, the load is cut in half. He could help you with the Dozen and training. Couldn?t he??

Kylee shrugged. ?I don?t know.?

?You wanna know what I think?? Ben asked.

?No, but I?m sure you?ll tell me anyway.?

?I think you just need to tell Seth everything.?

Kylee groaned and drooped her head, her ebony bangs hanging down. ?I was afraid you were gonna say that,? she whined.

?Tell me what?? a voice called from the open door. They all jumped, then turned to find the object of their gossip leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed.

?Thanks a lot Mister Stealth,? Ben said, indicating his sneaky entrance. ?Were you shielding??

?Yes.? He glanced at Kylee. ?Can you guys?? He gestured to the hallway with a flick of his eyes. Before Ben could protest, Gillian began pushing him outside. When they had left, Seth crossed the room and plopped down next to his commanding officer.

?Seth, if this is about me suspending you, I?m not changing my mind,? she began.

?It?s not.? He absently Force-lifted one of the towels into the air, watching it sway back and forth as a distraction. Sighing, Kylee seized it out of his grip with her own telekinetic abilities and set it down again.

?Then what is it??

?It was actually Jaina?s idea that I come talk to you.?

?What does my mother have to do with this??

?Nothing, that?s not the point.?

?Then what is??

He sat back. ?This isn?t easy.?

?You?re a big boy, Seth. Whatever it is, spit it out.?

?Okay, then.? He sat forward again and rested his elbows on his knees. ?I didn?t come to ask you to reconsider my suspension. I understand why you did it. I came to explain why I?why I did what I did.?

?Okay?? she trailed off. ?okay, so why did you do it??

He gave her a small smile. ?Do you remember the last time you saw your father?? he asked. She

15. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    MUSHMUSHMUSH!!! Whoopee--Yay for Seth!!!

*jumps and sings* Together again...du-da-dah...together again! :D But of course, Luke had to go and interupt...ah well. Such is life!

Great post--UP!

16. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Now that was some really sweet, mushy, worth drooling, jaw dropping to the ground in surprise stuff.

I like, I like a lot! Well done I say! :)

17. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    awww great sweet mush, need I say more?? need more need more

18. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Oh the mush! :D Wonderful post! More soon yes?

~~Jilly

19. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Haha...?My son owes me money.? Now that was funny...and sweet...and mushy...and cute....

All together now

AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Great postie, alain....more soon please?

-JSD

20. Hail_Jaina

Nov 30, 2002
    MUSH WITH KLYEE AND SETH!!!!
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *DOES VICTORY DANCE*
    uh oh, having happy mush always means theres some evil plot twist that will make everything unhappy!! :(

oh well, I like that too, being the good little sadist I am [face_devil]

21. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    I really like this!

~*~The Queen~*~

22. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    that was great!

23. Jainas_blade

Jainas_blade Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2003
    This story is great. I love the mush!!!

24. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    ?Gilli, I know you need your vicarious love life and I?m your conduit" ROTFL!!!!
    "Because no Jedi ever does that, Miss Proactive" [face_laugh]
    before one could challenge the other to a lightsaber duel. Again. ROTFLMAO!!!! again! Compedative cousins :p
    ?I should introduce your method of training to Mara.? ...I'm with Kylee on this on :p
    ?My son owes me money.? ROTLFMAO!!!!! LUKE WAS IN ON THE BET TOO!!!! [face_laugh]
    very, very nice, Alain!!!!!

25. alain_bioras

Oct 17, 2002
    NEW POST!!!!!! I'm on a roll guys! This is a good one. I expect a lot of guessing at the end, not that it's hard to figure out. ;) Enjoy!

?What did you say your name was again?? Wynnie Madron questioned, eyeing the man sitting across from her suspiciously. He was older, early fifties maybe. In the darkness cast by the tarp hanging over the back of the land transport, she could barely make out his features. All she could see was a lean face and dark hair streaked with silver.

?I didn?t say,? he replied, his eyes darting around to examine the faces of the others surrounding them.

?Well then, what is it?? she asked. When she received no answer, she went on: ?Where are you headed??

?The nearest settlement,? he revealed vaguely, his gaze now moving to the driver whose back was turned to them.

?You travel with the Brigade often??

All she got this time was an ironical snort of laughter.

?I?ll take that as a ?no?.? She leaned back, resting her head against the support behind her and allowing her eyes to drift shut.

?I take it you?re a member of the Peace Brigade??

She lifted her head again. It was the closest this man had come to speaking to anyone when he didn?t have to. She nodded at him. ?My mother was. I simply continue her work.?

?Why??

She sighed. He seemed particularly interested in this subject and it unnerved her. ?Because I believe the galaxy should be rid of the Jedi.?

He gave a small chuckle again. ?Interesting how that?s not even why the Brigade was started in the first place.?

?You were alive when it was formed?? She leaned forward, suddenly interested herself.

?Of course.? His lips curved upward in a smirk. ?Come now, I don?t look that young to you, do I??

After a moment of debating whether or not that was a trick question, she nodded. ?I suppose not,? she offered. ?So why was the Brigade formed??

?The Vong wanted Jedi during the war. They promised some systems that they would be unharmed should they hand them over. So they started the Peace Brigade. Goes to show how ungrateful people can be. That the group they created still exists without the alien threat.?

?You think we should be grateful to the Jedi?? she demanded incredulously. Never before had she met a Jedi sympathizer.

?For fighting wars to keep this galaxy free? Yes, I suppose I do.?

It was her turn to snicker. ?Forgive me if I don?t agree.? He nodded as if he had been anticipating that exact response and turned his attention away from her again.

?So why are you here then?? she continued, ignoring his obvious dismissal of their conversation. ?I don?t know how smart you are, riding with us if you agree with the Jedi.?

?I?m just?? he trailed off, appearing unsure of whether or not he should tell her more, ?trying to find someone.?

?In the Outer Rim?? She offered a smile. ?Do you have reason to believe that they?re in Mos Eisley??

?It?s just a place I haven?t looked yet.?

She hesitated for a moment. ?You flying with us to the core worlds??

?If I have to.?

?How long have you been searching for this person??

?A few years.?

?A few years?? Her eyebrows shot up, her shout earning her a few curious glances from her fellow Brigadiers. ?What have you been doing? Traipsing around the galaxy??

?More or less.?

Wynnie was beginning to grow tired of this game. ?Look Buddy, seriously, who are you? What?s your name??

He sighed and reluctantly focused on her again. ?Zeth,? he said finally. ?Zeth Fost. Happy??

She sat back in her seat again, satisfied. ?Zeth,? she echoed. ?Never heard of you.?

?I keep a low profile.?

?You know, if you?re going to travel with us,? she began, glancing around to see if anyone else was listening, ?there are some things you should know. We get attacked sometimes.?

There was that smirk again. Like he knew something she didn?t. ?I can hold my own.?

?Good. ?Cause they?re usually Jedi. Or Jedi supporters, like yourself. There?s this one squadron?? She shuddered and Zeth wasn?t sure if it was due to anger or fear, ?always givin? us trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.