main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Emotions-Kyp and Jaina's daughter story *AUTHOR'S NOTE 4/18*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by alain_bioras, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    Tatooine!! Cool! This is looking super interesting! UP!

2. Hail_Jaina

Hail_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    two more posts!!!!! Go Alain!!!!!
    Kyps gonna meet up with Jaina soon *dances around* :) :) :) :) :)

3. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    TATOOINE!!!!!!!! AND 'ZETH'!!!!!!!!!
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ZETH, ZETH, ZETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Aye, that is an interesting plot twist I noticed. I'm beginning to like Seth even more!

Well done!

5. Hail_Jaina

Nov 30, 2002
    up for a fic that (hopefully) alain is writing like crazy on!!!!

6. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    Yes, I was writing like crazy. ;) I am the K/J energizer bunny (HJ, you knew that was comin') Here's a long one! (well, long for me) :D

?You ready?? Wynnie asked, walking up next to Zeth and stopping at his side. ?I think Alec?s wanting to go.? She gestured toward the leader of the group who was standing off to the side munching on some strange frog-like creature. ?The speeder?s waiting.?

Nodding, Zeth turned from another hyperdrive he had been inspecting. ?Yeah.?

?Great. It should only take us a few hours to get there.? She turned and started off in the direction of the rest of their group. He followed silently.

?So your wife,? she began, keeping her eyes on the dusty road, ignoring the unpleasant stares of a few other patrons walking near them. She was glad Zeth was with her. Women didn?t last long in this city when they were alone. ?Is she pretty??

A wistful smile crossed his features. ?Beautiful.?

?Beautiful, huh?? Her own smile faded as she considered his situation. ?I guess you really miss her.? He nodded and Wynnie got the impression that he was remaining silent to keep a torrent of emotions at bay. Sith, this guy?s family might be dead for all he or she knew. And she understood how that felt. She had watched her mother die. At a Jedi?s lightsaber blade no less. It was vengeance that empowered her. What kept this man going?

?So when we get to the Core worlds,? she went on, pushing her thoughts aside. ?What are you going to do? Abandon us? Where will you go??

?Wherever my search takes me. I have no plans.?

?Well they could be on Geonosis or some other Rim planet! For all you know you could be heading away from them!?

?I doubt it. My family is?? He considered the words ?famous? or ?important?, then thought better of it, ?not the type to stick to the outskirts. My wife likes to be in the middle of things. Besides, I?ve been all through the Rim, even to the Unknown Regions. Plus I think?from what you?ve told me, I believe I?m getting close.?

?From what I?ve told you?? she said incredulously. ?What have I said that leads you to them??

He smirked again. It grew more annoying every time he did it. ?I have a feeling you?ll find out soon enough.?

Who is this guy? she wondered, shaking her head to clear it. Whether he liked it or not, she was planning to find out.

?Hey.? Kylee reached over to the co-pilot?s chair and gently attempted to nudge Seth awake. ?Seth.? She shook his shoulder again. ?Seth!?

Mumbling incoherently he turned away from her to the right. Sighing in frustration, she resorted to more effective tactics.

Seth! she sent loudly through their Force bond.

He jumped, startled and turned back around, rubbing his bleary eyes. ?Stay out of my head, Durron,? he commanded playfully.

?Would you rather me slap you until you wake up?? she said sarcastically. He gave her a look. A ?what the hell is this about?? look. She rolled her eyes. ?We?re pulling out of hyperspace soon.?

?Where are we landing??

?Mos Eisley Space Port,? she told him, indicating the small holographic map she had already pulled up of the desert planet that was their destination. He pressed a few buttons and the map reverted back to the original star chart of the entire system. ?I figure it?s the best place to start,? she explained. ?It?s the largest settlement.?

?And if they?re not there??

She shrugged. ?We?ll rent a land speeder.?

?No. I mean, what if Daala was lying? I mean, not that the Rim?s not a fine place to start, but you know her, she?s always got ulterior motives. What if she?s trying to get you out of the way for a while for some reason??

?Then we hunt her, find her, and kill her. Because if she was lying, then that woman has used up my last nerve.?

He sent her another look, but this one was far different than the first. It was concerned, scolding, and almost a little?afraid?

?Relax,? she instructed. ?I was kidding.?

?Good.?

So why did she get the feeling that he didn?t believe her?

?Come on, le

7. Hail_Jaina

Nov 30, 2002
    woohoo!!!!!!! Kyp and Kylee meet up!!!! That means K/J mush soon [face_love]

?Daddy?? [face_laugh]
    I imagined her saying that line in a really high pitched voice and it made me laugh so hard!!!!

8. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THEY MET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ?Daddy?? How the sith do you respond to something like that??????????
    Come on, Kyp, Say SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
  10. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    OH [i[cool]/i]!!!!!!!! Kyp is here! :D And that's interesting how Seth and Zeth meet up-lol. I wonder if people wll start getting the names mixed up-lol.

Vunderbar!

11. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Oh YES is right...that was perfect! brilliant! wonderful! etc., you get my drift...more soon please :D

-JSD

12. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    You left it there?! [face_shocked] How DARE you! Get to work right now and post the next one! [face_mischief]

~~Jilly

13. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Kyp has to say something now, yes I am your father whoohoo they met up yay whoohoo.

14. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    I've been waiting for that post since you brought Zeth, or rather Kyp, back into the picture.

~*~The Queen~*~

15. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Love it! Can't wait for the next one. This is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

Anna

16. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    pleas post soon
    upupupupupupupupupupup
    upupupupupupupupuup
    upupupuupupuppuup
    upupupupupupupu
    upupupuppupup
    upupupupupu
    upupupupu
    upupupu
    upu
    up
    u
    up
    upu
    upup
    upupuup
    pupupupu
    upupupupup
    upupuuppupuupu
    pupupupupupuppupu
    pupupupupupupupupuup
    puupupupupuppuupupupupup
    upupupupupupupupupupuppupu

17. Jainas_blade

Jainas_blade Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2003
    OMG!!! Kyp is back!!!!

18. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    uppityippers!

19. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    *Poke* Up! More!

Anna

20. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
  21. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST!POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST!POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST!
    Get the picture? :D

~*~The Queen~*~

22. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Up!

~~Jilly

23. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
  24. Kyp_side_of_TheForce