main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Emperor!

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Cobranaconda, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    I figured I'd test the waters here a bit :p I'm going to a gig on the 28th of November, at the Astoria, to see Emperor, you know, the masters of Black Metal :p I was just wondering if any metalheads fancied coming, after all, they did take their name from SW :p

2. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    I wish I could! but the next gig I spend money on will hopefully be Slayer so I cant afford to take any cash out of the gig fund :(

3. HunkyEvil

HunkyEvil Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2006
    Already saw them at Wacken this year my friend.. but who's supporting?

4. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    To-Mera and She Said Destroy. To-Mera aren't bad, I haven't heard SSD though.

5. HunkyEvil

HunkyEvil Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2006
    See now Zyklon have both Enslaved and 1349 with them in September.. Even if Frost isn't drumming for 1349 (because he's being an idiot and doing rubbish Satyricon stuff) I have to say it's slightly more tempting. I'll check out Emperor's support though and see what I think

6. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    Yeah, I'd go and see that too, but I rarely go to gigs :p Besides, this'll probably be my last chance to see Emperor, unless they do another tour :p

7. DARKSHREDI

DARKSHREDI Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2001
    My mate plays guitar in To-Mera, so I'll probably be going. I didn't know there were any death metal fans here. Have a listen:

www.myspace.com/anchorheaddarthmetal

8. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    Yeah, there's loads of metalheads here. There's a Metaltropolis in the Amphitheatre forum where most of us hang out, and more of us are Death/Black Metalheads than other metal :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.