Beyond "Emperor's Shadow" - Mara, Luke, H/L - Complete - AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT 8/7

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RedGold, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. RedGold Force Ghost

star 4
    Emperor's Shadow

Introduction - This story was originally conceived while reading the Corellian Trilogy by Roger MacBride Allen and then immediately starting into the Hand of Thrawn Duology by Timothy Zahn. I noticed several slight changes in many of the characters, plus a few other things that make you wonder just what happened in the in-between year. Emperor's Shadow was written to bridge the gap between the two series, as well as add a little more depth to the Luke/Mara relationship (note: this is not a mushy Luke/Mara story and this part is only a sub-plot).

Story - Mara Jade, once a servant of the Empire, has found herself a comfortable niche on the fringes of the galaxy, and an asset to the New Republic. However, her friends in the government cannot save her when she is accused of a murder that brings back old memories of friendship and betrayal. As Leia sits helpless to aid Mara, she begins to have serious doubts about the government she helped to create and the separatism that is threatening to bring it apart. There is also the matter of a certain artifact that is discovered that makes everyone wonder if Mara is as trustworthy as she seems.

Author - This is my first foray into the fanfic boards here, mostly thanks to a friend who supported me and pestered me into finally posting. Comments, suggestions, and missiles are all welcome and greatly appreciated.

Cover Art
    HERE

Contents:
    Page 1 - Chapter 1, Parts 1-3
    Page 2 - Chapter 2, Parts 1-3
    Page 3 - Chapter 3, Parts 1-2
    Page 4 - Chapter 3, Part 3 - Chapter 4, Part 1
    Page 5 - Chapter 4, Part 2-3
    Page 6 - Chapter 5, Part 1
    Page 7 - Chapter 5, Part 2
    Page 8 - Chapter 5, Part 3
    Page 9 - Chapter 6, Part 1
    Page 10 - Chapter 6, Part 2
    Page 11 - Chapter 6, Part 3 - Chapter 7, Part 1
    Page 12 - Chapter 7, Part 2
    Page 13 - Chapter 7, Part 3
    Page 14 - Chapter 8, Part 1-2
    Page 15 - Chapter 8, Part 3
    Page 16 - Chapter 9, Part 1
    Page 17 - Chapter 9, Part 2-3
    Page 18 - Chapter 10, Part 1
    Page 19 - Chapter 10, Part 2
    Page 20 - Chapter 10, Part 3
    Page 21 - Chapter 11, Part 1-2
    Page 22 - Chapter 11, Part 3
    Page 23 - Chapter 12, Part 1
    Page 24 - Chapter 12, Part 2
    Page 25 - Chapter 12, Part 3
    Page 26 - Chapter 13, Part 1-2
    Page 27 - Chapter 13, Part 3
    Page 28 - Chapter 14, Part 1
    Page 29 - Chapter 14, Part 2
    Page 30 - Chapter 15, Part 1
    Page 31 - Chapter 15, Part 2
    Page 33 - Chapter 16, Part 1
    Page 34 - Chapter 16, Part 2
    Page 35 - Chapter 16, Part 3
    Page 36 - Chapter 17, Part 1
    Page 37 - Chapter 17, Part 2
    Page 38 - Chapter 17, Part 3
    Page 39 - Chapter 18, Part 1
    Page 40 - Chapter 18, Part 2
    Page 41 - Chapter 18, Part 3
    Page 42 - Epilogue
  2. RedGold Force Ghost

star 4
    Chapter One - Part 1

"Thanks, but I know the way.?

Mara Jade ignored the stares as she made her way through the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4. She had been there a few times in the last seven years since Luke Skywalker, self-proclaimed Jedi Master, established the academy and about wrecked the galaxy.

Mara recognized a few of the faces that curiously glanced her way. They all knew her story. Mara didn?t mind, no point in hiding it really.

The Emperor?s Hand - such a dramatic title, but one Mara had worn proudly. She was Emperor Palpatine?s loyal servant down to his last dying command, and what a fiasco that had turned into. At least now Mara was free from his influence and the dark side. Her destiny was in her own hands now, and the last thing she wanted was to become one of Skywalker?s Jedi.

It wasn?t that she had anything against the force, in fact, she found it quite helpful at times. Over the years she developed her sense and alertness through the force. Her hunches had saved her, and Skywalker, more then once. Mara had been one of Luke?s first students, but that was only a few lessons on Wayland nine years ago. She even joined Kam and Tionne Solusar, the current Academy administrators, on Yavin as part of Luke?s first official group of students.

But between Wayland and Yavin, Luke, in all his blissful farm boy naivety, made the ultimate mistake. What was worse was that no one except Mara seemed to notice this. To be fair though, no one knew the dark side quite like she did, and that was a familiarity she didn?t look forward to rekindling.

Skywalker could figure out his own problems, Mara had a job to do. She still worked for the ?information broker? Talon Karrde and the Smuggler?s Alliance. One day Karrde would actually retire, for real. Then he would hand over to her one of the biggest and most successful smuggling and information organizations in the galaxy. Mara didn?t have time to hold Skywalker?s hand through his tribulations or bother with the philosophical triteness of his Academy. Skywalker made his own mess and he could clean it up.

As for the Jedi, Skywalker couldn?t force her to be one. As long as Mara stayed clear of the dark side she could be left alone. Doing so was easy and in her opinion involved a lot of common sense. This is why she had lost all faith in the mental prowess of the ?Great Jedi Master Skywalker?.

Mara allowed herself a short laugh at the thought. A few of the students now looked as confused as they were curious as Mara passed into one of the chambers. The old rebel base at Yavin 4 was full of large maintenance bays, spacious and ideal for training students.

Placing the Academy here had been just one in a long list of Skywalker?s less-then-bright ideas. Skywalker should have checked the place out more thoroughly or at least left or done something once he felt the dark presence there. Exar Kun?s spirit was gone now, no thanks to Skywalker, but the damage had already been done, and so many lives needlessly lost.

Right now there were two groups practicing in the hall, one going over the basics of levitation and the other was lightsaber dueling. It was here that she found who she was looking for.

During one of Mara?s brief early visits to the Academy she had run into Corran Horn. A Rogue Squadron pilot, Corran had the rare non-ability in that he could not use telekinesis, but he had other force skills that very much made up for that lack. It was Corran who finally destroyed the last remaining embers of Kun?s spirit. Since Corran was competent enough to recognize and do what needed to be done, Mara had gotten along nicely with him and that was why she was doing this favor for him now. Corran?s wife, Mirax, and their son, Valin, were visiting the Academy while Rogue Squadron was busy helping clean up after the recent upheaval in the Correlian System.

Mara had a front row seat to that insanity. A group of people called the Triad were using Centerpoint Station to blow up suns. Han Solo?s sadistic cousin tried to kill the
  3. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    First of all, welcome to the message boards, RedGold! Great to see another Luke/Mara(ish) story on the boards. :D

Great work so far! Its already bookmarked and I'll be ready for another update when you post it. Its getting very exciting just after one post..... :D
  4. Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare

VIP
    star 6
    I like this - like it a lot, in fact... excellent pacing, superb dialogue, and a rather good narrative voice, carrying a POV that reminds me exactly what was so right about Mara, and so wrong about so much else, in the first place...

The icing on the cake, though, was the action sequence - fast, physical, and handled with a mastery and confidence which was absolutely bloody incredible...

Looking forward to seeing more of you around here! :D

- The Imperial Ewok
  5. Jedi_BMK Jedi Master

star 4
    Great job. I thought you captured all the characters quite well.

Looking forward to more.
  6. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to the boards RedGold. :) Nice to see that there's another Mara author around here.

I already love this, and it's only the first post! Love the fight scene....it was really well written! Looking forward to seeing more of this.
  7. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    Very nice,

Loved the way that Mara dealt with the kid. Taught everybody something.
  8. RedGold Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey everyone. Thanks so much for the nice warm welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed the first part of chapter one. I can only hope I won't disappoint later on.

I love Mara, I think she's a great character and I'm going to try to do her up well. I will try to explain the personality shift between Corellian Trilogy and Thrawn Duology.

As for the fight scene, don't worry, there is more coming, but first, a bit of set-up and some psychological action scenes. I'll be posting the second half of chapter one in the morning (it's currently 1am where I am). It's kinda short, but part three of chapter one is decently long and is where I try my hand at writing Leia.

Thanks again for being so positive, but please, feel free to give me some "constructive criticisms", lord knows I need it.
  9. Ariapaige Jedi Knight

star 2
    hiya,
    this looks really good, RedGold. it's very well written, and the characterizations are believeable. i'm not sure if this was the kind of feedback that you were looking for, but it is what i have to give. i look forward to seeing more of this story and anything more you should choose to write.

;) paige
  10. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    VERY nice start, RedGold. :) Strong characterization, great action sequence....looking forward to more of this story.

And Welcome to the fanfic boards. :D
  11. Benjor45 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, Redgold, I followed your link from ROTTang. Welcome to the boards. I considered posting this here or PMing, because I can't be sure how constructive criticism could be taken in a fanfic by a newbie. I would like to add that you write very well, much better than I ever could, which isn't saying much, unfortunately. :_|

I don't like Dark Empore (DE) and the Luke massacre that happened afterwards, so I can surely sympathise with Mara in this fic. I think you've got her bitterness spot-on. It's nice that we can relate a lot of her thoughts with what happened in The Thrawn Trilogy (TTT)

Her destiny was in her own hands now, and the last thing she wanted was to become one of Skywalker?s Jedi.
    That's a nice way to remind when Luke told her these exact same words in TLC. And she needed to hear them. She had discovered that Palpatine had duped her ('My decisions, my reasons.') but she was still using the voice as an excuse.

Mara didn?t have time to hold Skywalker?s hand through his tribulations or bother with the philosophical triteness of his Academy. Skywalker made his own mess and he could clean it up.
    Nice reflection of how much things changed.

***"I don't want to risk it." She gripped
    Luke's hand tighter. "I'm not going to serve
    him, Skywalker. I want you to promise that
    you'll kill me before you let him do that to me."

(...) "I'll promise you this," he said
    instead. "Whatever happens in there, you won't have
    to face him alone. I'll be there to help you."
    She turned her face away. "What if
    you're already dead?"

(...)"The
    Emperor's dead. That voice you hear is just a
    memory he left behind inside you."
    "I know that," she snapped, a touch of fire
    flickering through the cold dread. "You think that
    makes it any easier to ignore?"
    "No," he conceded. "But you can't use the
    voice as an excuse, either. Your destiny is in
    your hands, Mara. Not C'baoth's or the
    Emperor's. In the end you're the one who makes
    the decisions. You have that right ... and that
    responsibility."***(The Last Command)

He saved her life on Myrkr, he also rescued the rescuers in that sorry excuse for an ambush that Karrde had setup. He risked his life to rescue Karrde and saved her life again in the Katana's battle. He trained her and gave her support when she was most vulnerable for the battle that could come. He didn't go to Wayland to face C'baoth, but to destroy the cloning chambers. They couldn't turn back, so he prepared Mara for something that could happen.

After all they'd been through together, that she wouldn't consider giving him even a few words of advice... it's just sad. I don't think Mara would have acted as she said in VOTF. Mara would have no qualms about telling Luke what was on her mind. But all the trust and respect they had built for each other... vanished.

As for the Jedi, Skywalker couldn?t force her to be one.
    Luke never forced her to accept his training. On the one hand, he gave her his lightsaber. On the other hand, he never said she was obligated to become a Jedi. It was Luke who convinced her to be the head of the smugglers alliance. Not only he didn't want to 'tame' her: He reviewed her Jedi training which made her even more dangerous to him, then basically told her to live her life as she wanted. The guy was a nutjob who put his life in her hands and trusted her to make the right decision.

***"You two work so well together," Han commented as
    the cockpit door slid shut behind her.
    "Actually, we do," Luke said, sliding into the
    copilot's seat Mara had just vacated. "You should
    have seen us aboard the Chimaera when we went in
    to rescue Karrde. She's a good person to have at
    your side."
    Han threw him a sideways look.
    "Except when she wants to slide a knife in
    it."
    "I'm willing to take my chances." Luke
    smiled. "Must be one of those crazy Jedi
    things."
    "This isn't funny, Luke," Han growled.
    "She hasn't given up on killing you, you know.
    She told Leia that back on Coruscant."
    "Which tells me that she really doesn't want
    to
  12. RedGold Force Ghost

star 4
    Once again, thanks everyone for the warm welcome. As for the constructive critisism, well, I know my grammar sucks. I seriously think I have a disorder or something but I never bothered to go have it checked, and that's why they have editors right?

What I'm looking for is knowing whether or not my "writing" is any good. You all seem to like it so far, what do you like and what could be worked on? Feel free to PM if you want. I may be a newbie here, but I've been writing stories since I was 10 so I can take anything you throw at me. Hopefully.

Benjor45, all I can say is wow. You really read into it and I appreciate that. See, I noticed a lot of this stuff too. If you read Corellian Trilogy Mara's attitude is different than when SOP opens. I looked a lot at what Zahn says about the previous years and why Mara and Luke did the things they did (even though you're right in some places, why wouldn't L/M have done it in the first place and why start now?). I believe I've already answered or addressed everything you mentioned in your post in the upcoming chapters, but I'm going to go over what I have again and see if I missed anything you mentioned. (Oh, Luke=MacGyver, that's so cool)

Yeah, if you haven't noticed, in the SW universe I'm most heavly influenced by Zahn. I can only hope I can tie it all together like he can. And I honestly haven't read much fanfic myself, except some of my friends' and some I just recently discovered, so all I have to go on in the official books and comics.

Well, here is the next part of chapter 1....it's kinda short, will post the third part later tonight if things work out.
  13. RedGold Force Ghost

star 4
    Chapter 1 - Part 2

With only a slight shudder the Jade?s Fire slipped into hyperspace.

?I?m going to have to get that fixed.? Mara said to no one in specific. There was no one to talk to anyway.

Mara had lost her crew at Corellia, but the SoroSuub Luxury 3000 yacht was small enough for her to manage by herself. Having the Jade?s Fire fly with even a little damage was heart-wrenching. Mara had forgone getting all but the essential repairs to her ship done so that she could take the personal belongings of her fallen crew back to their families. She wasn?t real close to her employees but they had been loyal and hard working individuals. These were attributes that Mara always respected. This was the least she could do for their service.

A series of beeps and whistles chirped behind her.

?Yes, and I might not even have to pay.? Mara said to her V-1 droid, Slips.

A message from New Republic Chief of State Leia Organa Solo herself was waiting for Mara when she got back to her ship at Yavin. Mara had helped Leia escape Corellia during the revolt and Leia had actually bothered with a real goodbye at Drall. Leia told Mara that she would get the New Republic to pay for the repairs to Mara and Lando?s ships since they were both damaged in service of the government. Mara and Leia were hardly good friends, but having the head of the galactic government as a friendly acquaintance did come in handy at times.

Mara didn?t hold her breath about the repairs though. No one would argue about Lando getting compensated for his efforts; after all, he was a hero of the rebellion. Mara, on the other hand, was a daughter of the Empire.

?Keep her flying straight and wake me before we come out.? Mara tapped Slips on his dome and headed back towards the crew quarters. It would be some time before they reached Coruscant and she could use a trip to the refresher and a good long sleep.

The Jade?s Fire was quiet except for the hum of machinery. Mara rather enjoyed the quiet. Piloting her ship alone meant that she only had herself to depend on and only herself to blame if something went wrong. This is the way it should be.

Mara bunked in the stateroom on the former luxury yacht but she had long ago taken out all the features that seemed extravagant to her. This meant that the room was now quite bare. This was exascerbated by the fact that Mara wasn?t a collector of trinkets or baubles or anything really. She sat down on her bed and started slipping off her boots.

What was it? There was something nagging at Mara and she couldn?t figure out what. Often her force sensitivity gave her hunches and feelings to warn her, but this didn?t feel like her danger sense. Mara had felt this different sense several times before, such as when she just knew where to find Skywalker with his X-Wing floating dead in space nine years ago. That whole incident changed Mara?s life and it started with her saving Luke?s life, even though she wanted to kill him. Mara sometimes wondered if the force took some perverse pleasure in brow beating her into things.

With a long sigh Mara got up and made her way to the refresher. Good or bad, something was happening or going to happen. Well, whatever was coming, Mara would face it head on, adapt to it, and survive it. Surviving is what Mara Jade did best.
  14. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Mara definetly has a unique way of looking at things.....and that's why I love her so much. :D

Surviving is what Mara Jade did best.

Yup, that pretty much sums Mara up.

Can't wait to see what happens!
  15. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooh I'm intrigued. Great Job!

I can't wait for more. :D
  16. Benjor45 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Luke=MacGyver
    Zahn had him using a stoklhy stick ala spider man, escaping from Karrde using his hand's bateries, colapsing that archway on top of the imperials, the good old trash compactor plan to rescue Karrde... :cool:

Mara had helped Leia escape Corellia during the revolt and Leia had actually bothered with a real goodbye at Drall.

The relationship between Mara and Leia is another issue.

From what I know of the Corellian trilogy, Leia treated Mara as a potential traitor. It's just another crazy mischaracterization. 8-}

Mara saved Leia, Han and the twins. She revealed Wayland to Leia to put an end in the war. Leia was there when Mara saved Luke's life. She even mind-melded with Mara to be her eyes. There was a great rapport between them.

What the heck happened between TTT and TCT that Leia would treat Mara like that? I really don't have the patience to try to fit what is essencialy bad characterizations from writers who take a superficial look at a character and write them in a cliched view, but I applaud your efforts.
  17. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    Zahn is the definitive view of the EU, and of EU characterizations. Any one else just can't cut it. The story's are ok, characterizations need work.

Fanfiction comes in exactaly for these instances. When characters have been so skewed by the profic authors.

I am looking forward to more of this
  18. Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare

VIP
    star 6
    RedGold: Great post! :D

You capture Mara very well - solitary, proud, self-contained, a professional hunter; but also loyal, looking for someone she can respect as an equal, after the disappointments of Palpatine, Luke, and Lando.

Um, can I say "jaded".

I liked the way you built up the visual and aural sense of life aboard the Fire, too - silence, engine noise, absent snatches of conversation, and glimpses of action and movement in the spartan metal volumes. Alone with her ship, her droid, and her personal space. And written with wit and verve, too. A few minor spelling/punctuation quibbles aside, this is superb 'fic....

Okay, so I'm prejudiced. But I'm really looking forward to watching her do the whole "surviving" thing in your hands! :D

- The Imperial Ewok
  19. RedGold Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey everyone, thanks again for the support. I should be able to post the last part of chapter 1 tonight. It's longer, and is all Leia POV. Let's see if I can write Leia as good as Mara.

Jedi_Liz, Jedi_BMK, Lady_Jade, maramijade, Ariapaige, Jedi_Trace, Mirax-Jade, Benjor45, and Thrawn_McEwok - I just wanted to say that you've all been very supportative. This is really a nicer place then I thought it would be.

maramijade - Loved the way that Mara dealt with the kid. Taught everybody something. - I always saw Mara as someone who knew more then she was letting on about the force, etc. I can see her being a great teacher if given half the chance.
    Zahn is the definitive view of the EU, and of EU characterizations. - I have a theory, GL should have gotten Zahn to write the Prequels, then they REALLY would have rocked.

Ariapaige - i look forward to seeing more of this story and anything more you should choose to write. - You might get your wish. Now my friend is trying to get me to right up another fic I just have an idea for.

Lady_Jade - Mara definetly has a unique way of looking at things..... - That's why I think I enjoy writing her so well. I can see her point of view very well for some reason. I sympathize with her a lot.

Benjor45 - From what I know of the Corellian trilogy, Leia treated Mara as a potential traitor. It's just another crazy mischaracterization. - I actually address this, because I thought it was kinda silly myself. It was also one of the reasons I decided to write this fic.

Thrawn_McEwok - I'm blaming this all on you. ;)
  20. RedGold Force Ghost

star 4
    Chapter 1 - Part 3

Some claimed that Leia Organa Solo was the most selfless person in the whole galactic government. Leia knew that wasn?t true, but it was accurate enough to annoy her and her husband now and again.

It was times like these that Leia wished that she could use her muscle as Chief of State to get Winter back by her side as her assistant. Leia could use her help to wade through all the bureaucratic nonsense she was being saddled with. All Leia really had to do was ask, but she couldn?t do that to her friend. Winter had a perfect memory filled with one tragedy or crisis after another; there was no way Leia was going to begrudge the woman happy memories with Tycho Celchu. However, Tycho would be at Corellia along with the other Rogue Squadron pilots right now.

Leia shook the thought from her head and tried to once again focus on the datapads in front of her. No, Winter had already done so much for Leia in the past and Leia knew that she herself was doing more then she should right now. Leia was always taking on more then she should.

Tossing the datapads aside Leia stood up and walked over to her office window and looked out at the mass of buildings that made up almost all of Coruscant?s surface area. This view was becoming more familiar to her than any view from any window in her home.

Leia knew that home is where she should be right now. So much had happened to her family in the Corellian Sector that she needed to be with them. Han had been tormented by his own cousin, Thracken Sal-Solo. Thracken then kidnapped Leia and Han?s children and tried to use them as emotional blackmail. When that failed, Thracken almost succeeded in killing her kids. Going to Corellia was supposed to have been something of a holiday, a chance to see the environment and culture that forged Han Solo. Leia couldn?t even go on vacation without her family being threatened.

Leia had lost count how many times her children had been kidnapped, almost kidnapped or simply placed into danger over the years. Even when the twins where still in Leia?s womb Grand Admiral Thrawn had tried to take them and her. When was it ever going to end?

It probably never would. It scared Leia to think of all the temptations and horrors her children would face because of their abilities and their family tree. At one time in her life Leia actually told herself that she wouldn?t have children because she didn?t want to subject them to all this.

She had been irrational of course. Even if she was a normal everyday person working at some everyday job her children would still face the same problems of growing up. The dark side wasn?t the only evil in the universe that could take children away from their parents, physically and emotionally. Leia couldn?t deny her children the chance to choose their own destiny. She just wished she didn?t put them into so much danger simply by being their mother.

A beep came from Leia?s comm unit. Fighting back tears, Leia gathered her composure and headed over to her desk.

?Yes?? Leia tapped on the holodisplay. The figure of a Sullustan in the uniform of a Senior Traffics Operator appeared.

?Sorry to bother you Madam Chief, but you wanted us to notify you when the Jade?s Fire was planet inbound. She dropped out of hyperspace a few minutes ago and is checking in now for landing clearance.? He stated.

?Thank you. Let the Jade?s Fire land at one of the Imperial Palace landing platforms. You have my authorization. Also, will you patch me through to the pilot??

?Certainly Madam. It will take a few moments.?

?That?s fine.?

With a nod the operator blinked out and Leia was left again in the solitude of her office. Maybe she would invite Mara Jade to lunch. That way Leia could claim it as New Republic business and no one could argue with her going home early and seeing the kids. That was a rather devious thought. And here Leia thought she wasn?t spending enough time with Han.

The plan probably wouldn?t work though. Mara wasn?t exactly the social type. During
  21. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Loved seeing Leia's thoughts. You did a good job writing her!

I would say I'm looking forward to the lunch w/ Mara.....but I'm also guessing that that won't be happening. But Mara a murdere?? Well, it was before Yavin....but still!!!
  22. Jedi_BMK Jedi Master

star 4
    Isn't this two posts in one day? I'm impressed.

Great job getting down Leia's personality.

Now to see what they think Mara did. Stupid former assassin thing in her past.
  23. TheCrazyRodian Force Ghost

star 4
    :eek:

I don't like the sound of this.

RedGold, I just want to add my voice to the ones that have welcomed you to the boards here. This is definitely one of the best starts to a story I've read in a long, long time. It's been so long since I've read the Corellian Trilogy, though, that I have completely forgotten Mara's role in it. I'm gonna have to go back and read them before too long.

I am glad that you're here. Keep up the great work--I'll be here to read.
  24. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    [han solo] I've got a bad feeling about this [/han solo]

I think that says it all.
  25. StarFighter5 Force Ghost

star 4
    This is an awesome fic. I can't wait for more.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.