main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Emperor's Shadow" - Mara, Luke, H/L - Complete - AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT 8/7

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RedGold, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feng_Huang

Feng_Huang Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    I read the story once it was finished but didn't reply [face_shame_on_you]on me. For a first work, it is superb, storyline, writing style, tempo, characterization. And now there's more to come. We are lucky indeed. Add me to the PM list, please.

2. Bianka_Kenobi

Bianka_Kenobi Jedi Master star 1

Jun 21, 2005
    I would also like to get PMs!!! yay!

3. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    WooHoo!!!

I'm looking forward to it, RG! :D

[face_love]

4. ImperialRemnant

ImperialRemnant Jedi Master star 1

Jul 11, 2006
    One year...that's awfully long....

5. Darth_Marrs

Darth_Marrs Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 24, 2006
    Just read it. Very nice. I loved your characterization of Mara. Can't wait to read "Union"!

6. izzard

izzard Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2006
    I just stumbled upon this one and read it all in one shot, didn't even get up once. Incredible job and it's great to know that there are more stories on the way. :)

Please add me to your PM list because I don't want to miss anything.

Thanks again for posting.

7. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Feng_Huang - Well, you replied now so [:D] Glad you enjoyed and of course I'll add you!

Bianka_Kenobi - Noted!

Jedi Trace - Thanks girl!! :D

ImperialRemnant - Yes, but I've been writing other stories in the meantime... but I thought I had put this off for too long. I hope it lives up to ES!

Darth_Marrs - Thank you! I really enjoy writing Mara, she's my favorite character. This next one should be more fluffy.

izzard - Thanks for reading! I hope you didn't stay up too late! I'll be sure to add you to the PM list!

8. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Okay, you can start Union's Shadow now, I know you've been waiting on me. :p

After a MARATHON read, I'm finally finished! [face_dancing] I'll continue to do better reviews over at SWFF, but for now, let me just say: awesome fic, lady! Great insight into Mara, and Luke--wonderful plot, action, suspense, and a glimmer of romance.

Can't wait for the sequel--let's see if I can't add a bit of "ginchy-shine" into it somewhere. [face_mischief] ;)

Great job, gal! [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.